Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

Yeah, you really gotta change up the formula alot if you want to keep any roleplay fresh, especially something like zombies. Still a part 3 is impressive, the farthest an rp I ever got in was like 2 years, and we split it into 2 parts with a big, Naruto/Bleach style timeskip in between, it was another Supernatural Highschool rp, so we had all our original characters grow up and become teachers, while introducing their children and new characters as the next generation of students. It was pretty dope while it lasted.

lol yeah, I think I'm starting to find my stride with Saiko a bit. I've made alot of "serious, strong silent bishojo" types before, but they usually have the problem of being kinda boring. I think I'm finally getting the hang of making that archetype more interesting, atleast I hope so. And Saiko is getting that wish dammit, even if she has to use force (granted probably the kinda force Basira wouldn't mind wink )

Hnng Saiko is not boring at all <3

And she can use all the force she wants <u< I'm sure Basira wont mind that much~

I already see the feels though xD If Basira ends up liking Saiko it's gonna be all feelsy with Saiko trying to get a wish and hurting Basira's feelings in the process. ;n;

yeah I know, but other characters I've made in the past similiar to Saiko have been really damn boring, atleast to write for.

Yeah I can see alot of drama there. Saiko would be really conflicted between wanting to get her wish, but not wanting to make it seem like she was just using Basira for it. Though I can see it getting really bad once Saiko starts to snap a little from the frustration. That's when she'll start looking into ways to enslave a Djinn...heads up, if you ever see Saiko carrying around a lamp, things are going to get heavy.

Oh god she'd really go that far? xD Well if things go right Basira will eventually entrust her middle name to Saiko. I'd planned for her to tell Saiko it eventually if things happened that way.

Who knows, Maybe Basira will finally agree to granting her wish. But there's only one wish that Saiko would have to grant in return for Basira =u= Not gonna say what it is though <u<

Also damn..Saiko didn't take her clothes off too xD Definitely mentioning that the next time I make a post lol

bruh you don't understand, this is probably the most important thing in her life, being unable to transform has litterally been the defining flaw of her entire life, it's been the result of a great amount of suffering for her and her family. So yeah, the desire to fix her situation is her main driving force, and to have her meet someone who could litterally fix all her life's problems with a snap of her fingers, probably taking no energy at all on Basira's end, yet she won't do it just because "I don't feel like it"? Yeah that's the kind of s**t that turns people into supervillians, and I'm still debating on whether to have her go full villian or not. I imagine her trying to turn the school into her evil palace, and keep Basira chained up at her side like a pet wife. She'd treat her well and everything, but it's just...you had your chance to do things nicely, and Saiko's not the type to beg. It's dark times bro.

and lol, I had to resist the temptation to have Saiko just turn to Basira and wink all cheesy like when she said that, but I figured that'd be a bit much.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

Yeah, you really gotta change up the formula alot if you want to keep any roleplay fresh, especially something like zombies. Still a part 3 is impressive, the farthest an rp I ever got in was like 2 years, and we split it into 2 parts with a big, Naruto/Bleach style timeskip in between, it was another Supernatural Highschool rp, so we had all our original characters grow up and become teachers, while introducing their children and new characters as the next generation of students. It was pretty dope while it lasted.

lol yeah, I think I'm starting to find my stride with Saiko a bit. I've made alot of "serious, strong silent bishojo" types before, but they usually have the problem of being kinda boring. I think I'm finally getting the hang of making that archetype more interesting, atleast I hope so. And Saiko is getting that wish dammit, even if she has to use force (granted probably the kinda force Basira wouldn't mind wink )

And she can use all the force she wants <u< I'm sure Basira wont mind that much~

I already see the feels though xD If Basira ends up liking Saiko it's gonna be all feelsy with Saiko trying to get a wish and hurting Basira's feelings in the process. ;n;

yeah I know, but other characters I've made in the past similiar to Saiko have been really damn boring, atleast to write for.

Yeah I can see alot of drama there. Saiko would be really conflicted between wanting to get her wish, but not wanting to make it seem like she was just using Basira for it. Though I can see it getting really bad once Saiko starts to snap a little from the frustration. That's when she'll start looking into ways to enslave a Djinn...heads up, if you ever see Saiko carrying around a lamp, things are going to get heavy.

Oh god she'd really go that far? xD Well if things go right Basira will eventually entrust her middle name to Saiko. I'd planned for her to tell Saiko it eventually if things happened that way.

Who knows, Maybe Basira will finally agree to granting her wish. But there's only one wish that Saiko would have to grant in return for Basira =u= Not gonna say what it is though <u<

Also damn..Saiko didn't take her clothes off too xD Definitely mentioning that the next time I make a post lol

bruh you don't understand, this is probably the most important thing in her life, being unable to transform has litterally been the defining flaw of her entire life, it's been the result of a great amount of suffering for her and her family. So yeah, the desire to fix her situation is her main driving force, and to have her meet someone who could litterally fix all her life's problems with a snap of her fingers, probably taking no energy at all on Basira's end, yet she won't do it just because "I don't feel like it"? Yeah that's the kind of s**t that turns people into supervillians, and I'm still debating on whether to have her go full villian or not. I imagine her trying to turn the school into her evil palace, and keep Basira chained up at her side like a pet wife. She'd treat her well and everything, but it's just...you had your chance to do things nicely, and Saiko's not the type to beg. It's dark times bro.

and lol, I had to resist the temptation to have Saiko just turn to Basira and wink all cheesy like when she said that, but I figured that'd be a bit much.

Wahh Saiko QAQ You have to understand! Basira has more serious reasons for not granting wishes then "I don't feel like it". Though Basira isn't likely to explain her reasons. Basira may go on and on about the pleasures of story telling and venturing through the deserts of Arabia but when it comes to wish granting she keeps the discussion short. Still, Basira is not the kind of person to become someones pet wife xD Even if she ends up loving Saiko, she wont ever be anyones pet willingly. It's kinda hard to hold onto a Djinn. Really the best they can do it is trap her in her lamp and even then they wont get any wishes from letting her out. Either way there's only one condition Basira would throw out for that wish but it wouldn't happen for a long time. And also the condition is pretty big. Or at least, it will be big to Basira

Haha yeah that might be a bit too much idk xD They got pretty flirty for having just met. Though Basira always had a thing for taller women pfft

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

Wahh Saiko QAQ You have to understand! Basira has more serious reasons for not granting wishes then "I don't feel like it". Though Basira isn't likely to explain her reasons. Basira may go on and on about the pleasures of story telling and venturing through the deserts of Arabia but when it comes to wish granting she keeps the discussion short. Still, Basira is not the kind of person to become someones pet wife xD Even if she ends up loving Saiko, she wont ever be anyones pet willingly. It's kinda hard to hold onto a Djinn. Really the best they can do it is trap her in her lamp and even then they wont get any wishes from letting her out. Either way there's only one condition Basira would throw out for that wish but it wouldn't happen for a long time. And also the condition is pretty big. Or at least, it will be big to Basira

Haha yeah that might be a bit too much idk xD They got pretty flirty for having just met. Though Basira always had a thing for taller women pfft

Oh I'm sure she does have a good reason, but hell if Saiko would understand that, or even consider it a good enough reason to be stingy with her wishes. Like I said before she's really not as mature as her demeanor gives off. Plus Saiko totally saw Basira granting Luuma a wish for free, so there's no way she'd accept that she'd have to work that hard for a simple wish when she literally already gave out a freebie to someone she just met. From Saiko's perspective it doesn't make sense that her wish would be that much more demanding than Luuma's.

And I wasn't talking about her willingly becoming a pet, I'm talking some evil dark lord kinda stuff. She's a dragon, she lives to conquer, Basira will be do different if she chooses to stand between her and what she wants (insert evil laugh here). Plus she could try to catch her a lamp and just keep shaking it really hard until Basira finally gave her a wish, I find the image of Basira just bouncing back and forth inside a lamp really funny for some reason, alot less dark atleast.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619

Oh I'm sure she does have a good reason, but hell if Saiko would understand that, or even consider it a good enough reason to be stingy with her wishes. Like I said before she's really not as mature as her demeanor gives off. Plus Saiko totally saw Basira granting Luuma a wish for free, so there's no way she'd accept that she'd have to work that hard for a simple wish when she literally already gave out a freebie to someone she just met. From Saiko's perspective it doesn't make sense that her wish would be that much more demanding than Luuma's.

And I wasn't talking about her willingly becoming a pet, I'm talking some evil dark lord kinda stuff. She's a dragon, she lives to conquer, Basira will be do different if she chooses to stand between her and what she wants (insert evil laugh here). Plus she could try to catch her a lamp and just keep shaking it really hard until Basira finally gave her a wish, I find the image of Basira just bouncing back and forth inside a lamp really funny for some reason, alot less dark atleast.

Yeah well you gotta get Basira in a good mood and if its something small and meaningful xD To Basira, the wish Saiko wants is like just trying to go the easy path to getting what she wants. And life isn't easy. Basira doesn't want people depending on her. If she didn't exist they'd have to do things on their own. She doesn't wanna feel like her only meaning of existence is to give people everything they want on a silver platter. Meanwhile Basira has to work for everything she wants because she can't grant her own wishes. She has such incredibly power but she can never freely use it.

Well once she has Basira's full name it should be easy to get her into a lamp xD But Basira is as stubborn as a mule. Saiko will be shaking that lamp for hours on end xD it's really funny to imagine though.
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

"Debating whether to go full supervillain or not"?
I can't stress enough how eerily similar our characters are xD I've been wondering about that with Lupe (I'm considering having him develop a god complex as this progresses)

King Fairy

Okay. I'm gonna say something here that's been kind of bothering me more than I feel it should.
But it's Dimitri with an I. Not Demitri with an E. x:

Otherwise, I'm having fun with this. Nice to be roleplaying with you guys. :3

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
wyt noiz

Oh my im sorry! Haha it's the way I tend to spell their names. Plus I'm still sick so my mind isn't at the precent time having to make correction. I will fix it.
God when I try to type I tend to do backspace to make a correct spelling. Even when I'm like typing these message x-x
lol.

Oh and Xander will nickname Dimitri Demi xD

King Fairy

Heart 0f Gold
wyt noiz

Oh my im sorry! Haha it's the way I tend to spell their names. Plus I'm still sick so my mind isn't at the precent time having to make correction. I will fix it.
God when I try to type I tend to do backspace to make a correct spelling. Even when I'm like typing these message x-x
lol.

Oh and Xander will nickname Dimitri Demi xD

Kinda fitting, given he's half-vampire.
In the story I'm writing with him, a friend calls him Dimwit. He hates it. She loves it.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
wyt noiz

Lol xD
Interesting hehe.
Oh god that reminds me i have yet to update on the fanfiction x.x
It's been a while that I have yet to finish typing it up and posting it
-head desk- Side track you gotta love them
Not to mention being sick...doesnt really help.

King Fairy

Heart 0f Gold

I totally get that. :c

... I also think Dimitri totally wants a flower crown from Geck. xD
He'd just be like...
(✿~ ヮ~)

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
wyt noiz
Okay. I'm gonna say something here that's been kind of bothering me more than I feel it should.
But it's Dimitri with an I. Not Demitri with an E. x:

Otherwise, I'm having fun with this. Nice to be roleplaying with you guys. :3

Oops ^^; sorry I tend to spell Dimitri with an 'E' in my head, I don't know why. *Makes a mental check to correct that* I'll try and keep that in mind in the future hehehehe sweatdrop

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'm announcing to everyone!
Please when you make new characters do not make new clubs. Talk to me first before you make that club official...
I don't like having to change things and make a fuss in making a new club without warning or discussion.

Please.

Quotable Poster

Sorry guys, but I probably won't be able to post anytime tonight (early morning really) or tommorow, I have alot of homework I gotta blitz through, and work's kinda been screwing me over with the hours they've been giving me. sorry for the inonvience, i'll likely be posting again on monday

Decisive Informer

Fudge, it's already 1 AM and I am still up! xP
Gotta go to sleep soon though so that I can recuperate
and start a mad dash on posting for all of my other rps emotion_dowant

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Would anyone like to role play with me and my Fumiko when I move her? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff