Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

@Heart:
It wouldn't be an immediate thing since I'd have Anna-Mae teaching an unlisted subject, if it was alright with you.
But I might do it once classes start.
Perhaps a mishap in magic class that traps Geck in a soul gem and no one can get him out.
XD
Poor Geck, but yeah.
Actually, thinking on it now, I might not drop him at all.
There's an RP I might be dropping soon due to my lack of involvement in it, though it means my evening activity is going to be a bit slower than it already is, but the morning time is perfect for posting since most people aren't on then.
Yay being a stay at home child care provider!
In other words a couch potato.
XD
So then, the question is, would it be alright if I had just one more character?
All of my characters are experiencing activity and I will be able to post for each at least twice a day, more or less depending on circumstances.
Of course it is up to you entirely, so you may say no and I will respect that.

@Wolf:
Ah, thanks.
Actually, I've been itching to start reading D. Gray-man again, but manga and anime are like my crack cocaine.
Once I start none of you will ever see me again because I'm too busy in a corner reading or watching something.
XD
This is why we can't have nice things, I obsess over them.
Hence the reason I've yet to watch AoT fully.
Seen six episodes or so, but can't bring myself to watch more despite how thrilling it is.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
BLStoner

If you can handle it then go ahead. Heck I'm making a fourth chara xD
His the Science teacher :3
His gonna be all like "Oh my. Look at all these smexy people~ I cant wait to have them as my TEST SUBJECTS!!!"
lol xD
Dont worry he wouldn't experiment on them. Just his way of saying he loves them hahhaa

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hnnng Saiko is so cute <3

Basira must find a way into her pants

<u<

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hey guys, i'm sorry i couldnt post today.... i am not in the internet cafe but somewhere else... will post when i can

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie

<u<

She is not cute! She is a noble and fierce dragon dammit! *Saiko angsts in the corner for not being a big scary dragon)

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619
The Yuffie

<u<

She is not cute! She is a noble and fierce dragon dammit! *Saiko angsts in the corner for not being a big scary dragon)

Dawww xD She's super cute <u< fierce dragon and all <3

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie

<u<

I know, but she doesn't wanna be cute though. She's the kind of person who sees being considered "cute" to being the same as frail or weak, or not something to be taken seriously. She equates being cute as something for little girls, and given her position and pride she already considers herself a woman. Granted she's no where near as mature as she thinks she is, the fact she'd even get so hung up over being called cute being a prime example lol. She's kind of hot mess.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie

<u<

I know, but she doesn't wanna be cute though. She's the kind of person who sees being considered "cute" to being the same as frail or weak, or not something to be taken seriously. She equates being cute as something for little girls, and given her position and pride she already considers herself a woman. Granted she's no where near as mature as she thinks she is, the fact she'd even get so hung up over being called cute being a prime example lol. She's kind of hot mess.

...I get what you are saying but...that's still really cute xD pfft Basira may have to learn to tread carefully over the words 'cute' and 'adorable' around her lol

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie

<u<

...I get what you are saying but...that's still really cute xD pfft Basira may have to learn to tread carefully over the words 'cute' and 'adorable' around her lol

lol yeah, that's the hardest part about trying to be taken seriously, the more you try to protest being cute, the cuter you end up looking. And Basira doesn't have to worry about treading anything when she can just float over it. (perhaps taking that a bit too literal.)

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619

lol yeah, that's the hardest part about trying to be taken seriously, the more you try to protest being cute, the cuter you end up looking. And Basira doesn't have to worry about treading anything when she can just float over it. (perhaps taking that a bit too literal.)

LOL true that emotion_awesome You make a good argument.

And yes..that's usually how it goes xD the more you protest something, the more you often end up digging the hole.

It's like when I try to tell people repeatedly that I'm not being stubborn x-x Which I usually am, though

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619

And yes..that's usually how it goes xD the more you protest something, the more you often end up digging the hole.

It's like when I try to tell people repeatedly that I'm not being stubborn x-x Which I usually am, though

yeah it is quite the conundrum for poor Saiko.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to see how Basira gets alone with Vera and Solomon (my newest character) I really think they'll get along nicely, in the complete different way from Saiko, since Vera is almost her polar opposite. And since they're both in the same club I'd assume they already know each other pretty well.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to see how Basira gets alone with Vera and Solomon (my newest character) I really think they'll get along nicely, in the complete different way from Saiko, since Vera is almost her polar opposite. And since they're both in the same club I'd assume they already know each other pretty well.

Hnnng your new character OuO I plan to read all of her profile once I get myself off my lazy butt to finish a profile I'm making for my roleplay xD I love zombies <3

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

Hnnng your new character OuO I plan to read all of her profile once I get myself off my lazy butt to finish a profile I'm making for my roleplay xD I love zombies <3

yeah she's one of my favorites, I just love her personality along with her and Solomon's interactions. Plus the idea of a dead opera singer and an evil ghost snake forming their own dynamic duo is just plain fun, I don't care who you are. And yeah I like zombies alot too, I even tried to start up my own rp based on the idea of having a sort of secret government superhero group made up of zombies, it didn't really take off though. sad face

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

yeah she's one of my favorites, I just love her personality along with her and Solomon's interactions. Plus the idea of a dead opera singer and an evil ghost snake forming their own dynamic duo is just plain fun, I don't care who you are. And yeah I like zombies alot too, I even tried to start up my own rp based on the idea of having a sort of secret government superhero group made up of zombies, it didn't really take off though. sad face

awww that sounds like a really fun idea though ;O

I tried making a generic zombie roleplay one time but the one I'm in is one my friend made about 3 years ago ;o surprisingly enough, it's still running today. Although, it's a bit slow.

Quotable Poster

BLStoner

quick but important question. Which hand did Anna reach out to shake with? Because everything on Vera's body is pretty much asymmetrical, her hands especially, so depending on which it is you're going to get a very different handshake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff