Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
AncientWolflord

If you have read the time skip post you would have known what was happening. Math had pasted because we had no math teacher that is why I had it go straight to English...Please do read the post. Thats what its for so you know whats going on or what is to expect to whats happening or will happen.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
TheDevilsHaze
Hello everyone I'm Nikki! Nice to meet you all ^-^ Just posted as Alice if anyones wanting to talk with her!

Welcome to Yoichi Academy Role play! Hope you enjoy and dont be afraid to ask any question ^^
Heart 0f Gold
AncientWolflord

If you have read the time skip post you would have known what was happening. Math had pasted because we had no math teacher that is why I had it go straight to English...Please do read the post. Thats what its for so you know whats going on or what is to expect to whats happening or will happen.

That was the first thing I did. However I was still unsure of what exactly was going on because there was no point where you stated that the Math class was being skipped. The way you put it into one post:
"✿The 7:30am Bell has rang through the hall ways as it's class bell where students should start heading for classes then the 8:00am bell for Math class has rung.
✿The 8:30am Bell has rang through the hall ways as it's class bell where students should start heading the English class as their second class will be starting."

In my head seemed to suggest you were trying to say these events were happening simultaneously. I also really hate saying this, I really don't want to come off as being a pretentious a**, but I do sometimes have trouble following what you are saying due to your grammar. I did actually have an idea of what was going on, but I was a bit unsure so I decided it would be best to clarify before posting.

My apologies for the confusion.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heart 0f Gold

the song Antoine sang talks about people being "Demons" because of ill intentions... not of demons themselves... it was this song that came to Antoine's mind to calm marian down

he will talk to his former teacher later

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

lol yeah ik that but she doesn't know that. but still even if its about people with ill intentions she has her ill intentions of her own in her past which that song has reminded her about her past with her ill intentions etc. As well her fears...which she never has ever spoken or told anyone. In which she had kept it to herself away from anyone as well her past.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heart 0f Gold
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

lol yeah ik that but she doesn't know that. but still even if its about people with ill intentions she has her ill intentions of her own in her past which that song has reminded her about her past with her ill intentions etc. As well her fears...which she never has ever spoken or told anyone. In which she had kept it to herself away from anyone as well her past.
soo.. Antoine just made her umcomfortable to be around him.. unless he talks to her

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
Heart 0f Gold
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

soo.. Antoine just made her umcomfortable to be around him.. unless he talks to her

Yup but Fumi will still would act like herself just to hide it that fact.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heart 0f Gold
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
Heart 0f Gold
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Yup but Fumi will still would act like herself just to hide it that fact.

Antoien would be like.. "its just as song... there is nothing to it... i dont know how to send demons away" lol

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AncientWolflord

Everyone isn't perfect at grammar. I see mistakes in people post heck I do to. That's why I don't complain. I'm still learning like everyone else.
I will edit and fix things as I go along, I will answer if people have questions. But all I can do is just do my best..

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Haha lol xD
I'm sure Fumi would just laugh if he had said that after explaining it to her

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
omg! -facepalm- I just repost my post didn't realize it was a quote I thought I pressed Edit >.<
I was like editing my post lol.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heart 0f Gold
omg! -facepalm- I just repost my post didn't realize it was a quote I thought I pressed Edit >.<
I was like editing my post lol.
lol... i was wondering why you reposted your post

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heart 0f Gold
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Haha lol xD
I'm sure Fumi would just laugh if he had said that after explaining it to her

yep and their friendship will be back to normal

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Gahhh stupid mouse and fingers has a mind of their own at times without me realizing it hahhaa!
Oh just to tell you there were some mistakes. Like when you said "He turned his head to the Fumiko" Did you mean He turned his head to see Fumiko
Then at nearly to the end you had some full stops a couple of times ^^

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heart 0f Gold
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Gahhh stupid mouse and fingers has a mind of their own at times without me realizing it hahhaa!
Oh just to tell you there were some mistakes. Like when you said "He turned his head to the Fumiko" Did you mean He turned his head to see Fumiko
Then at nearly to the end you had some full stops a couple of times ^^

yeah, oops... like you my fingers have a mind of their own

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas