• Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze

woops!!! lol didn't know there was an actual list. I'll edit that now ^-^ thanks!

Antoine: I categorized everything by level of reading... if you want to know

me: *sacks Antoine and brings him back to my head* sorry my characters have a mind of their own =.=

Hehe that's why I'm happy I made Alice pretty similar to my personality! Wouldn't be too obvious if she started taking over x3

lol.. all my charcters are a part of my personality... Antoine's my elegant side and Andre's my religious side so they're all a part of me

There ya go :3 Thats awesome. Always makes it a bit easier expressing a character as yourself or part of yourself ^-^
lol... but they do sometimes want to talk out loud... soo... *shrugs* i let them...

Antoine: Also by the way... i want your thoughts on the book you read in the book report.. i will be saying that once class is over

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze

woops!!! lol didn't know there was an actual list. I'll edit that now ^-^ thanks!

me: *sacks Antoine and brings him back to my head* sorry my characters have a mind of their own =.=

Hehe that's why I'm happy I made Alice pretty similar to my personality! Wouldn't be too obvious if she started taking over x3

lol.. all my charcters are a part of my personality... Antoine's my elegant side and Andre's my religious side so they're all a part of me

There ya go :3 Thats awesome. Always makes it a bit easier expressing a character as yourself or part of yourself ^-^
lol... but they do sometimes want to talk out loud... soo... *shrugs* i let them...

Antoine: Also by the way... i want your thoughts on the book you read in the book report.. i will be saying that once class is over

Hey nothing wrong with that ;3 but oh boy! I better get reading then!! Dx

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze

lol... you can just read the summary if you want... around the world in 80 days is a pretty easy read... XD

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze

lol... you can just read the summary if you want... around the world in 80 days is a pretty easy read... XD

okie dokie lol sounds good to me!
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
just so you know these are Antoine's bok choices for the book report

First year:
tom sawyer
huckleberry finn
A little princess

Second year:
Sense and Sensibility
A conneticut yankee in prince arthur's court
Pride and prejudice

thrid year:
the war of the worlds,
Around the world in 80 days
Little women

fourth year:
Les miserables
three musketeers
Le morte d'arthur

I got bored playing characters who were modeled after me, so I starte modeling them after other fictional characters.
If you watch Death Note you should see some similarities between Fillin and L. If you watch Dexter you'll notice that Lupe's inner monologue sounds very familiar at some points
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
TheDevilsHaze

You may regret that..Fillin never learned when to stop talking..and he could recite each of these books ad verbatim if you asked him to xD

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Where is everyone todayy? crying Being home sick sucks! lol

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
TheDevilsHaze

Naww. well i just got on. i was out with my dad for a while ^^

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Heart 0f Gold
TheDevilsHaze

That's nice ^-^ I've been in my bed for the whooooole day except for a couple hours to go get some food and look at a truck at a dealership lol I hate it! just wanted to be outside today x3

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
TheDevilsHaze
Heart 0f Gold
TheDevilsHaze

That's nice ^-^ I've been in my bed for the whooooole day except for a couple hours to go get some food and look at a truck at a dealership lol I hate it! just wanted to be outside today x3

haha ik who you feel wanting to get out of the house xD

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Heart 0f Gold
TheDevilsHaze
Heart 0f Gold
TheDevilsHaze

haha ik who you feel wanting to get out of the house xD

Exactly x3 Especially since it's going to start getting pretty cold soon! Gotta enjoy the nice fall weather while we can~

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
How does everyone feel of a time skip? To music class or to Class Activities1?

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heart 0f Gold
How does everyone feel of a time skip? To music class or to Class Activities1?
i'm okay with it, however i was jusat waiting for pirate to post

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Ah well im waiting on a friend as well haha. Well I guess i will wait on how everyone feels about the time skip.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

:⊱⊱Time skip will be made soon. I just want to know if everyone is okay with these. The time skip will take to class activities 1. So you would have your characters finish all the class before Club Activities 1. Meaning you characters will go to Club Activity 1 after the Time skip is made.

Sweet blah blahblah
                                                    Namiko Ryuu
                                                    pretty frightful things
                                                    x-fate love
                                                    The Yuffie
                                                    Kanna2012
                                                    pdragon619
                                                    AncientWolflord
                                                    PirateQueen12
                                                    kiri_chan08
                                                    Kuma no Ouji sama

Quick Reply