Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

lol yeah, that's the hardest part about trying to be taken seriously, the more you try to protest being cute, the cuter you end up looking. And Basira doesn't have to worry about treading anything when she can just float over it. (perhaps taking that a bit too literal.)

LOL true that emotion_awesome You make a good argument.

And yes..that's usually how it goes xD the more you protest something, the more you often end up digging the hole.

It's like when I try to tell people repeatedly that I'm not being stubborn x-x Which I usually am, though

yeah it is quite the conundrum for poor Saiko.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to see how Basira gets alone with Vera and Solomon (my newest character) I really think they'll get along nicely, in the complete different way from Saiko, since Vera is almost her polar opposite. And since they're both in the same club I'd assume they already know each other pretty well.

Hnnng your new character OuO I plan to read all of her profile once I get myself off my lazy butt to finish a profile I'm making for my roleplay xD I love zombies <3

yeah she's one of my favorites, I just love her personality along with her and Solomon's interactions. Plus the idea of a dead opera singer and an evil ghost snake forming their own dynamic duo is just plain fun, I don't care who you are. And yeah I like zombies alot too, I even tried to start up my own rp based on the idea of having a sort of secret government superhero group made up of zombies, it didn't really take off though. sad face

awww that sounds like a really fun idea though ;O

I tried making a generic zombie roleplay one time but the one I'm in is one my friend made about 3 years ago ;o surprisingly enough, it's still running today. Although, it's a bit slow.

yeah it was just one of those goofy ideas that got stuck in my head one day, sort of a cross between buffy and charlies angels, and maybe a few dashes of nonesense for good measure. I may try to remake it eventually.

and yeah alot of zombie survival rp's I've been in sorta all run into the same problem, which is the survivors quickly end up in a situation where they're pretty set, and things kinda petter off because no one really has anything to talk about between characters and our guys aren't in any danger anymore, so it just kinda dies.

OG Gaian

Anna-Mae is a lefty, so it would be her left hand.
Ha ha.
Sorry, I'll be a little clearer from now on.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619

yeah it was just one of those goofy ideas that got stuck in my head one day, sort of a cross between buffy and charlies angels, and maybe a few dashes of nonesense for good measure. I may try to remake it eventually.

and yeah alot of zombie survival rp's I've been in sorta all run into the same problem, which is the survivors quickly end up in a situation where they're pretty set, and things kinda petter off because no one really has anything to talk about between characters and our guys aren't in any danger anymore, so it just kinda dies.

Yeah that's a big problem with zombie roleplays x-x the one I'm in is still alive because a small group of people just kept posting =] we added in a bunch of other problems for the survivors and it kinda turned into a post apocalyptic fantasy-ish roleplay. But to reach a part 3 is an achievement to say the least xD especially with all the roleplays that die so quick.

And Saiko~ I love her so much xD I'm really excited to see what happens with her too =D like if she ever gets her dragon form or not. We all know Basira is never gonna grant it for her emotion_awesome
pdragon619

The Yuffie

So am I only interacting with Saiko at this point, or should I still wait for Luuma to post?
I don't care either way, just not sure what's expected right now xD

Also..I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to make lengthy posts once we get into the actual combat .-. guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there....

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Sorry for late posts. I've been feeling unwell lately. Still a feeling alittle sick. But getting there.
I will have to do the rest of the reply posts tomorrow morning.
I need my rest. I will talk to you all later.

Just wanting to ask everyone. As well quote me if anyone is ready for a time skip after three days?
To start on classes?
Heart 0f Gold
Sorry for late posts. I've been feeling unwell lately. Still a feeling alittle sick. But getting there.
I will have to do the rest of the reply posts tomorrow morning.
I need my rest. I will talk to you all later.

Just wanting to ask everyone. As well quote me if anyone is ready for a time skip after three days?
To start on classes?

After Saiko and I duel I'm cool with it.

Quotable Poster

AncientWolflord
pdragon619

The Yuffie

So am I only interacting with Saiko at this point, or should I still wait for Luuma to post?

Also..I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to make lengthy posts once we get into the actual combat .-. guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there....

well do you have anything to say to Luuma? Because if your posts aren't going to include him then there's probably no point in waiting for him. As the scenario is going now Luuma would be interacting mostly with Basira, the most he'd have to do with Saiko and Lupe would be as a spectator.

and yeah fight scenes don't really call for lengthy posts, so it's not that big a deal, atleast in my opinion.
pdragon619
AncientWolflord
pdragon619

The Yuffie

well do you have anything to say to Luuma? Because if your posts aren't going to include him then there's probably no point in waiting for him. As the scenario is going now Luuma would be interacting mostly with Basira, the most he'd have to do with Saiko and Lupe would be as a spectator.

and yeah fight scenes don't really call for lengthy posts, so it's not that big a deal, atleast in my opinion.

Alright. I'll go ahead and start working on my next post then. Lupe has basically forgotten everyone but Saiko at this point anyway :p

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619

Yeah that's a big problem with zombie roleplays x-x the one I'm in is still alive because a small group of people just kept posting =] we added in a bunch of other problems for the survivors and it kinda turned into a post apocalyptic fantasy-ish roleplay. But to reach a part 3 is an achievement to say the least xD especially with all the roleplays that die so quick.

And Saiko~ I love her so much xD I'm really excited to see what happens with her too =D like if she ever gets her dragon form or not. We all know Basira is never gonna grant it for her emotion_awesome

Yeah, you really gotta change up the formula alot if you want to keep any roleplay fresh, especially something like zombies. Still a part 3 is impressive, the farthest an rp I ever got in was like 2 years, and we split it into 2 parts with a big, Naruto/Bleach style timeskip in between, it was another Supernatural Highschool rp, so we had all our original characters grow up and become teachers, while introducing their children and new characters as the next generation of students. It was pretty dope while it lasted.

lol yeah, I think I'm starting to find my stride with Saiko a bit. I've made alot of "serious, strong silent bishojo" types before, but they usually have the problem of being kinda boring. I think I'm finally getting the hang of making that archetype more interesting, atleast I hope so. And Saiko is getting that wish dammit, even if she has to use force (granted probably the kinda force Basira wouldn't mind wink )

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Possibly joining, just as a heads-up.
pdragon619
AncientWolflord
pdragon619

The Yuffie

Sorry that took so long, got interrupted by surprise lunch xP
Also, I should mention that tonight I'm DM-ing a D&D campaign (every saturday basically) so I won't be reading or responding from 7-12 EST (give or take an hour in either direction) but I will check in afterwards and possibly make a response if I'm not totally exhausted by then.

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,590 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I don't mind a time skip. It'll give me time to work on my next post.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619

Yeah, you really gotta change up the formula alot if you want to keep any roleplay fresh, especially something like zombies. Still a part 3 is impressive, the farthest an rp I ever got in was like 2 years, and we split it into 2 parts with a big, Naruto/Bleach style timeskip in between, it was another Supernatural Highschool rp, so we had all our original characters grow up and become teachers, while introducing their children and new characters as the next generation of students. It was pretty dope while it lasted.

lol yeah, I think I'm starting to find my stride with Saiko a bit. I've made alot of "serious, strong silent bishojo" types before, but they usually have the problem of being kinda boring. I think I'm finally getting the hang of making that archetype more interesting, atleast I hope so. And Saiko is getting that wish dammit, even if she has to use force (granted probably the kinda force Basira wouldn't mind wink )

Hnng Saiko is not boring at all <3

And she can use all the force she wants <u< I'm sure Basira wont mind that much~

I already see the feels though xD If Basira ends up liking Saiko it's gonna be all feelsy with Saiko trying to get a wish and hurting Basira's feelings in the process. ;n;

Quotable Poster

The Yuffie
pdragon619

And she can use all the force she wants <u< I'm sure Basira wont mind that much~

I already see the feels though xD If Basira ends up liking Saiko it's gonna be all feelsy with Saiko trying to get a wish and hurting Basira's feelings in the process. ;n;

yeah I know, but other characters I've made in the past similiar to Saiko have been really damn boring, atleast to write for.

Yeah I can see alot of drama there. Saiko would be really conflicted between wanting to get her wish, but not wanting to make it seem like she was just using Basira for it. Though I can see it getting really bad once Saiko starts to snap a little from the frustration. That's when she'll start looking into ways to enslave a Djinn...heads up, if you ever see Saiko carrying around a lamp, things are going to get heavy.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
pdragon619
The Yuffie
pdragon619

yeah I know, but other characters I've made in the past similiar to Saiko have been really damn boring, atleast to write for.

Yeah I can see alot of drama there. Saiko would be really conflicted between wanting to get her wish, but not wanting to make it seem like she was just using Basira for it. Though I can see it getting really bad once Saiko starts to snap a little from the frustration. That's when she'll start looking into ways to enslave a Djinn...heads up, if you ever see Saiko carrying around a lamp, things are going to get heavy.

Oh god she'd really go that far? xD Well if things go right Basira will eventually entrust her middle name to Saiko. I'd planned for her to tell Saiko it eventually if things happened that way.

Who knows, Maybe Basira will finally agree to granting her wish. But there's only one wish that Saiko would have to grant in return for Basira =u= Not gonna say what it is though <u<

Also damn..Saiko didn't take her clothes off too xD Definitely mentioning that the next time I make a post lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff