Welcome to Gaia! ::

pdragon619

So..I think we're going to have some pretty interesting character interactions between Lupe and Saiko. I honestly never expected to meet another character that was so similar to Lupe xD

OG Gaian

While it would improve my ability to write for him, it would really take away the purpose of his existence.
Many people do not think it so, but speech is a really corrupt thing and Geck is just so innocent that I think it would really change who he is.
But that's just my thought on the matter.

Indeed, I remember him well.
>w<
Such a cutie.

Quotable Poster

AncientWolflord
pdragon619

So..I think we're going to have some pretty interesting character interactions between Lupe and Saiko. I honestly never expected to meet another character that was so similar to Lupe xD

yeah I like how similiar they are, but so fundamentally different on a moral level. It makes them good foils. It'll be interesting to see whether they become friends or enemies as the story goes on.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BLStoner
While it would improve my ability to write for him, it would really take away the purpose of his existence.
Many people do not think it so, but speech is a really corrupt thing and Geck is just so innocent that I think it would really change who he is.
But that's just my thought on the matter.

Indeed, I remember him well.
>w<
Such a cutie.

hehehe.. you do. ^_^ I do enjoy playing him when he's clueless XD
pdragon619
AncientWolflord
pdragon619

yeah I like how similiar they are, but so fundamentally different on a moral level. It makes them good foils. It'll be interesting to see whether they become friends or enemies as the story goes on.

Welp, I can't speak for you, but Lupe tries not to stir the pot. He prefers to avoid confrontation, instead gathering allies whom he can use as pawns. He will definitely try to befriend Saiko..but if that falls through he will certainly try his hardest to make sure she regrets taking the wrong path :3

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
BLStoner

well then all the more reason for yumiko to slowly open to him more
where she will allow him to hear speak then
probably that will help you on your post ^^

King Fairy

Heart 0f Gold
pretty frightful things

Oh we should! Since your character is in Third Year like Xander ^^

Sounds groovy c:

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
pretty frightful things

So how do you want your chara to act with Alexander who is the first president of the student council.

OG Gaian

So, I'm gonna finish posting in the morning, but for now I'm gonna pop on and offline for awhile just to brainstorm what I'll write in the morning.
Kinda exhausted right now.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BLStoner
So, I'm gonna finish posting in the morning, but for now I'm gonna pop on and offline for awhile just to brainstorm what I'll write in the morning.
Kinda exhausted right now.
go and rest B. you need it

King Fairy

Heart 0f Gold
pretty frightful things

So how do you want your chara to act with Alexander who is the first president of the student council.

Definitely friendly, and informal, but with the respect his status as president is due. I think the two of them would have worked together to put together some of the school's musical functions.

I'm off to bed, myself. Work tomorrow... Nyehhh...

OG Gaian

Hmm.
Now that I think of it, I have another teacher that would be good for this RP.
My lovely mother-to-be Miss Anna-Mae Welkins, a southern belle who is just sweeter than apple pie on a Sunday.
X3

Oh boy, four AM is not a great hour for ideas, but I can't stop myself.
Wondering if I should drop Geck though.
I love him, but I dunno.
Hmm.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Oh no. D:
Just when Yumiko seem to make an enjoyable and interesting friend at the school!
I like Geck </3
But if you want to I understand.
BLStoner

I've been wanting to say, loving the General Cross motif on Gabriel..D. Gray-Man makes me nostalgic xD

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Heart 0f Gold

So who is coming down the hall to Alexander and Marian? Someone else's character or my nurse character? *am confused* hehehehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff