Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

Mademoiselle Alvinette
Heh, I'm eating a Dark chocolate bar with maple sugar crunch...which is partly why I agreed to the chocolate love. =P

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Yep. I don't blame you...my post probably got long winded when explaining his departure. >.< It was mainly for my own benefit. lol

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Now I want one. emotion_dowant

And! The Cracker Barrel has a chocolate bar with BACON pieces in it. IT's so gooooood. emotion_drool

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
No, I mean I haven't even checked the thread XD

Natty The Cupcake Angel? More like Yuni's Cupcake Goddess XDDDD

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
*tosses (wrapped) cupcakes left and right like it's a Mardi Gras parade because I never liked Moon Pies* XD

Dapper Codger

Ooooh, Bacony chocolate ! I've already expressed my love for bacon. (I think)
I've had candied bacon, and it wasn't all of what I expected it to be...still moderately enjoyable, but I would not choose it over just eating freshly cooked crispy bacon. Excuse me while I fetch a napkin for my drool.

How do all our conversations turn into us talking about food ? lmao We previously went from complaining about allergies to yummy uses for honey...including pastries...lol I'm not complaining, cuz it's right up my alley of entertainment. I've once randomly watched 3 videos in a row about making cheese at home. When the heck am I going to endeavour making homemade cheese ? rofl I do love my YouTube deep dives...it can get scary, but it's always educational. xd

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Crispy bacon, crunchy bacon, bacon bacon BACON BACON!!!!

I love those Beggin' Strips ads. 4laugh

And yeah, we always wind up talking about FOOD in the middle of the night. It's better than dwelling on pollen, I guess. XD

Dapper Codger

Yep. Our late night food suggestions are great...though sad at the same time cuz my small town has none of it. >.<

Lol, I was just thinking that most bacon "flavored" things taste like those strips...and yes, of course I've tasted those. What bacon and/or animal lover wouldn't at least see if it tastes like it. rofl I'd say that I've given up on trying those novelty candies or whatever, but I've just recently tried bacon flavored vodka... sweatdrop It was only good in a Caesar (Canadian thing) and at that point you didn't taste it much. =P

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
*sends you some bacon chocolate* It's yummmmmm.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Double posting because I forgot that they also have tiny bits of potato chips in them.

HEAVEN~ Probably a heart attack in a wrapper, but worth it. emotion_dowant

Dapper Codger

Omg...Pigs N' Taters ! Of course they'd name it that. rofl I love how they call it "perilously addictive"...no s**t, I'd buy so many ! lol I'm very much so a fat kid at heart. lmao

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Lucian Lightwood

I dunno if they ship to Canada, but you can order some if they do. emotion_c8

And I'm with ya...was a fat kid and now I'm a fat adult. XD

Dapper Codger

Mademoiselle Alvinette
I'll definitely check on that when I get home. Food is rarely available to do so though...Think Geek has taught me that.

Heh, yeah...pretty much the reason it takes every fiber of my being to keep off what I lost, and I kinda failed this winter. lol The most enjoyable failure ever though.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow, got some old friends popping out of the woodworks owo

This is amaaaaaazing! : D

Dapper Codger

omgerdiknorite !!!1! =P

lol Yay for returning from the dead ! Brrraaaaaiins ! Make Gaia great again !...wait, can I say that if I'm not American ? xp

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I mean... XDDD Say whatever you'd like lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff