Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
And I totally did not know that that's what was in a Shirley Temple! XD *knows next to nothing about bar drinks* lol

Dapper Codger

I'm an enthusiast. =P But yeah, I'm not exactly a bartender either...Ramio is a lot more skilled. lol

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Of course! He's our resident 007. 4laugh

Dapper Codger

XD I don't think he'd be too offended by that comparison, though he'd likely enjoy the role of the charming villain a great deal more. I could see him use all the usual tropes, such as telling the hero all of his plans and leaving the room before his foes is even dead, creating an opening for him to be thwarted later. That, or he could wear some pointy teeth and gnaw at things just for fun. >.<

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
rofl And Natalie IS a spy, but she's more like Lois Lane than a smooth, suave 007-type. XD

Dapper Codger

Hey, Lois Lane is a badass so it's more than comparable. =P Besides, I compare Ramio closer to the twins from Boondock Saints...possibly a little more professional in his execution and more questionable motivations. He's also a bit of a d**k while somehow retaining a modicum of charm. Oh, and he's not Irish...I'm not good with accents, so I wouldn't pull it off. XD

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Never seen Boondock Saints, so I totally wouldn't get the reference anyhow. 4laugh

And yeah, Lois is my favorite TV Trope: Damsel out of Distress. Which is Natty too. XD

Dapper Codger

It's in my top list of favorite movies...but that might not be a great reference since I've watched Pitch Perfect about a 30 times now. lol Still, it's why I loved Norman Reedus way before The Walking Dead.

*writes down a reminder for Ramio not to piss off Nat after seeing the image on the link* sweatdrop

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Now I'm getting this mental image of Ramio and Natalie somehow getting embroiled in an adventure together. rofl

Dapper Codger

An odd pairing meeting through unforeseen events that team up to fulfill a quest...until she gets annoyed by his antics and tries to get rid of him along the way, saying she doesn't need him getting in her way. They later come together after discovering a mutual respect through their skill and dedication to the task, trudging on...that is until he slights her again and he's left breathless on his knees, holding his crotch in pain. XD

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
rofl That needs to be a thing. LET'S MAKE IT SO. XD

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-gets the popcorn-

I'd pay to see that.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
And now we HAVE to! rofl

Dapper Codger

Lol >.< I'm somehow getting the vibe that you two just want to see Ramio get kicked in the groin... =P

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
rofl

Natty: Only if he winds up doin' somethin' REALLY dumb! razz

((And Natty needs adventure. XD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff