Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
-twiddles thumbs-

HEY you've been very quiet in the RP thread [i think? maybe im just not paying attention sweatdrop ]

Is all good and well outside of gaia??? Finals killing you??? you killing them back?

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
String x Theory
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
-twiddles thumbs-

HEY you've been very quiet in the RP thread [i think? maybe im just not paying attention sweatdrop ]

Is all good and well outside of gaia??? Finals killing you??? you killing them back?

I just don't know what I'm doing anymore XD I feel so stupid lol. I haven't posted since replying to Stykes like, last week or something.

Yeah, school's busy as s**t and it's the last two or three weeks. I think they're winning...

Thieving Rogue

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
String x Theory
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
-twiddles thumbs-

I just don't know what I'm doing anymore XD I feel so stupid lol. I haven't posted since replying to Stykes like, last week or something.

Yeah, school's busy as s**t and it's the last two or three weeks. I think they're winning...

Aw poop. I miss rping with you. And Stykes. Grr.

Finals are crappy ugh. Being out of college is fabulous. What are you studying??? :3

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
String x Theory
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
String x Theory
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
-twiddles thumbs-

Aw poop. I miss rping with you. And Stykes. Grr.

Finals are crappy ugh. Being out of college is fabulous. What are you studying??? :3

I might bring in Kira just so I can be a little involved...

They are... I'm studying bio and thinking of double minoring in chemistry and computer sciences

Thieving Rogue

Quote:

I might bring in Kira just so I can be a little involved...

They are... I'm studying bio and thinking of double minoring in chemistry and computer sciences

Well hey gaia is gaia but college is like, important. So if you need to wait until after finals are over thats cool.

Bio, Chem & Computer wowza thats pretty intense. Don't kill yourself with stress plz.

Distinct Hunter

User Image

James Gladius
Vampire
Bio: When James was young he had caught a glimpse of a kitsune. To him he felt himself captivated. Lost in awe, however it was short lived as he had to return to his home to sleep out the daylight. Ever since then he has tried to balance out following the leaders orders while searching for the kitsune he had once seen. At the time Fray had been in the vampires captivity he had been sent on a mission that kept him rather far away. When James finally returns home, he discovers that they had indeed had a kitsune and that the boss wanted her. Enraged he struck out attacking those near-by only to be overwhelmed and left to bleed. James would eventually make his way to the manor, yet his injuries would have greater side effects then presumed. He would have developed amnesia forgetting everything except his natural gift with his powers.

Powers:
Atom manipulation-James can manipulate the atoms that come directly in contact with his skin. He commonly uses it to create a sword as well as many other creative ways.
Enhanced Reflexes- James has honed his instincts as well as his speed giving birth to his abnormal vampiric reflexes.
Memory Eater- James is capable of seeing onces memories when he drinks a persons blood. If the person doesn't accept him drinking their blood he can see a maximum of ten years yet if a person accepts him drinking their blood he can see their whole life.

Major weakness
On top of the normal weakness to garlic James also seems to be highly allergic to it.

(I was asked to post him here in the OOC thread. I'm in your care everyone.)

Kawaii Hunter

Yay! I'm excited to rp with you whee

Distinct Hunter

teatimeHITLER

Same here smile

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
teatimeHITLER

So if a KO'ed vampire is carried inside, do they bounce off of a forcefield at the doorway and the person carrying them is allowed through? Honestly curious now, seeing what's going on.

Distinct Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
teatimeHITLER

Me to.....am I stuck outside only to die in the dirt? Tune in next time.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CrossPhobia

Lolololol. My character is outside too, and probably sees your character. I actually had a post typed up when I say Skully's post, to go help James.

How funny would that be, like...

BOING. NONE SHALL PASS

-James is forcefield bouncer bounced onto the front porch-

-Flanigan continues inside, looking all confused-

Invisible trampoline? Invisible trampoline.

Distinct Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
CrossPhobia

Yay, invisible trampoline....ouch ouch nooooo splintered steps.

Makes me tear up at the hilarity and the pain...poor james

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CrossPhobia
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
CrossPhobia

Well apparently, you can pass GO and collect 200$ xD

Poor James indeed lol

Distinct Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
CrossPhobia
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
CrossPhobia

Well apparently, you can pass GO and collect 200$ xD

Poor James indeed lol

I hate having to leave those who helped me without being able to reply back but unless we have a miracle healer james has to meet everyone while playing dead it seems.....
And yay 200 I'm gonna go buy me a rail road.

Distinct Hunter

I'm sad facing at my last post...I want to make much bigger posts for this rp. But James has to be so useless and lay there like a wet noodle soaked in hot sauce.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff