emotion_kirakira
emotion_dowant

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

AHHHH BOOTS EVOLVED.
emotion_facepalm
Now I gotta go catch some more.

EDIT:
NVM LEAFEON IS ******** CUTE I'M OKAY WITH IT.
emotion_kirakira
I totally am going to make a party of Eevies anyway, though.

Shirtless Husband

THIS. FREAKIN'. MEWTWO.
emotion_donotwant

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

I think Clompy's way farther in the game than I am. xD
But then, I don't have much time to play.

Shirtless Husband

I've been playing a lot while I wait for stupid slow foreign websites to load.
And I usually play an hour or two before bed.
Because it dumbs out my brain well.
And keeps me from laying there for two hours thinking about stupid irrelevant things that irritate me.
Like how I don't like to cook for Mom, because she never tells me if she doesn't like it.
Or how there was this girl in my hall senior year of college who was determined to be befriend me just because I gave her a safety pin for her bra once.
You know. STUPID s**t. stare

But yeah.
I already beat and am doing "extra" stuff.
Which is way fun.
o u o

Star Seeker

I don't normally have a lot of patience for the games after beating the champion. It's like...I do what I want for a couple hours, and then eh. It's sort of why I liked the Black/White games, the games actually had plots for a little while after the Elite Four, but X was just...I pretty much won and quit. OTL I'm glad Clomp is having fun though. o u o Now she understands why we get so excited.

So...I was playing this game, it's a visual novel, actually, but I like those, and somewhere along the line a character shows up, and all I can think every time I see him is, "Omg it's Winter." Because it is, but I didn't realize that when I bought the game. XD;;; I knew I'd be facing Avery every couple minutes, but I didn't expect to see Winter trying to kidnap the heroine...but the Heroine is super annoying. Like. Super. Annoying.

Meat. It is WAY too pink for meat.

I argue that Hiro feels obligated to steal for his guardian. D: But I approve of feeling Shinji is special. He's surrounded by people way more "special" than he is though, so I understand his feeling.

It...is a silly thought.

Shirtless Husband

I didn't expect to.
But I'm like
I WANT TO GO IN THAT CAVE AND RAISE AND EYVEE AND AND AND AND. . .
lol
I'm sure I'll get bored of it eventually.
Yes, now I totally get this.
All this time with friends getting excited about Pokemon games and I finally get it.

Ha ha, Winter as a villian.
At least you're rooting for him!
lol

Well, not like red meat.
Like. . . tuna.
lol
Mmm, delicious Jiggleypuff sushi.
rofl

Hiro does not feel obligated to steal for his guardian.
He loves her and is really worried about her well being.
When he finds out the real reason she wants those diamonds,
and once he actually believes it's true that she's a greedy b***h,
things will change.
He will be heartbroken, but his alliegances will def. change.

A delightfully silly one. <3

Star Seeker

Hahaha. I'm glad you finally get it. <33333

I'm totally rooting for him at this point. For goodness sakes, Winter, just kidnap the damn girl and use her as your breeding horse, it's not like she's good for anything else! I mean. Seriously. All she does is scream and get hurt/in the way. She has a sword, she supposedly knows how to use it "a little". OTL You've been living with SAMURAI. For THREE years at this point. And you have never asked them to train you further?! D< "Oh, but I hate fighting." Then why do you live with SAMURAI? askdfjhjsf. I like all the other characters though, even if I have a nickname for most of them, such as Mr. Stoic and Ser Kills-a-lot.

But yeah. Totally rooting for Winter at this point, although someone else is my favorite. XD

Pft. All I can imagine is bubblegum flavored sushi. OTL

Well, at least there's that. Good Hiro. *pets*

Shirtless Husband

Me, too.
I'm glad it was worth getting.
o u o
<3333333333

omg.
Did you really just say that?
Use her as your breeding horse?
lol
OTL
She does sound pretty fecking annoyinng,t hough.

Oh yeah?
Who's your favourite?

ewwwwwww.
You ruined the daydream.
o n o

Ha ha, I totally just imagined him as an Eyvee
and having that look they get on their faces when you pet their ears.
lol
Guess I know what I'm naming my next Eyvee.

Star Seeker

O U O

Haha, YES, and I said that because I knew it would get that kind of reaction. OTL But I mean, it's extra annoying because she's also supposedly a pureblood demon ( as is Winter, and that's why he wants her, to continue the pureblood line. ) and is thus supposed to be super strong, but she does NOTHING. Except serve tea and deliver messages. And she's always thinking about what a liability she is, and how she should do more, and improve herself, and I'm just like, "THEN DO IT." I know half those guys would teach her skills. They all coddle her anyway, even the guy that actually bothers to call her useless.

Heisuke is my favorite. He doesn't have a nickname, he changes moods enough that it's not too obvious exactly what he is. Although I might have nicknamed him Mr. Energetic. That would be pretty apt. He's not usually what I like the best, but he's so adorable. I feel bad for him though. He's been "killed", and I'm only on chapter four. /: Not that I know how many chapters there are. I hope his undead form doesn't go crazy anytime soon.

Yeah. Sorry. But it was all I could imagine. OTL

Haha, that sounds pretty adorable.

Shirtless Husband

O U O ~

Ha ha, I'm glad you knew it was coming,a t least.
Man, that does make her extra annoying.
They should just fecking kill her already.
surprised l:

Undead form?
lol
What does it going crazy mean?

I guess Magikarp sushi would be much tastier.
But Magikarp is so cute.
I couldn't eat it.
emotion_kirakira

I hope so.
lol
I hope Hiro will be that cute at least sometimes.

Star Seeker

I totally knew it was coming. XD

Can't kill her. She's the POV character. OTL I just...want...her to change. Like grow. Even a little.

Haha, long story short, the samurai have been doing an experiment with a drug the POV character's father developed. It'll heal any injuries, cure any disease, bring you back from the brink of death, but it makes you sensitive to sunlight, usually drives you crazy right away, and will eventually drive you crazy, and...blood. Yum, though not a NEEDED part of the diet. They call the people that take the drug furies, but to me they're just undead of some sort.

As for crazy, there's a little bar under romantic interest characters that increases every time they use their fury abilities, if they have them, and I assume once it reaches the max...they get put down. I do not want Heisuke to get put down. OTL

Magikarp sushi would definitely be tastier.

Haha, I think he will. <3

Shirtless Husband

XD. <333333333

They can still kill her.
Sissies.
Yeah, some character growth would be nice, at least.

Ahhh, I see.
Yeah, that just reads as undead to me, too.

AHhH NOOOO.
Don't let his bar fill!

BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE.
I'd rather hug one.
o u o

GOOD.
I hope so.
He should be cute to fai at least.
/srsface.

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

/nuzzles everyone/