Welcome to Gaia! ::

My, what big feet you have. . .

*HEADBUTT* 1 100.0% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3649 3650 3651 > >> >>> »|

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

Ahahaha, I don't know what else to call them~!
Neither has names yet. >>;;

Raising corpses is creepy.
Seriously creepy.
I don't need a character with a hoarde.
>>

I'm thinking your character would be happy with that,
being undead and all.
I mean, awkward things could happen.

Ahahaha, that's exactly how I imagine her.
She's probably REALLY stubborn, too.
O U O
It's okay, though, because she hot.
/half-joking.

Pfffffff.
I guess blood-types should be included in our profiles, then.
WHICH I AM TOTALLY COOL WITH DOING.
<333333333

Invisible Conversationalist

Nully needs a name. I WILL COME UP WITH ONE FOR HIM SOOOOON~

As for profiles or winging it, I'm game for either. o__o I'll probably just do a super lazy not too involved profile just for the sake of keeping things straight that I have planned. WHETHER OR NOT YOU GUYS GET TO SEE IT IS A DIFFERENT STORY <3

The Twilight thing...what made it worse is that it was my friend teaching it. -headdesk- That...and she was like 'IT'S A VAMPIRE NOVEL. I'M TEACHING ALL VAMPIRE STUFF THIS SEMESTER'...and I had to laugh because the kids didn't understand Dracula...or Nosferatu. D: TARNISHED A GENERATION.

Fai :: >> My secret plans. I should learn to keep my mouth shut.

That makes sense! Blood talk will be just like rambling about wine apparently. I don't see a problem with this XD

. . . And that's the best thing ever. I'm still giggling over that in my head~

<333

EDIT :: HI I'M FROSTY AND I'M SLOW TODAY BECAUSE THE KIDS INFECTED ME WITH DISEASES AND INFECTIONS~

But yes. Profiles are a go. Blood types in the profile makes everything tasty.

Star Seeker

I think I have a list of possible names for my guy. Caleb, Micah, or James. He will DEFINITELY have a Hebrew name, no matter what.

Clomp: XD Yeah. He CERTAINLY appreciates the no corpses thing. He's sure that awkward things WOULD happen, and he is not happy at the thought of it. "Ew! Gross! You keep your puppeteer strings out my body, you hear me?! D<"

Of course, because stubborn goes with that. <.<

Blood types in profiles. Yes. Do it. So I know who he'll ask in a perhaps teasing manner each day if he can drink from them.

Frost: XD Yes. For him talking about blood will be like talking about wine, or foods. It's natural...until he remembers they aren't all like him and then he'll go. "Sorry..." and stop. I'm not quite sure how he'll feel morally yet, but I want him to have at least a problem or two, and yet in other areas...NOT have a problem at all.

Yeah. Isn't it great? Vampire eating cereal. <3

Shirtless Husband

We'll have to remember to synchronize last names, Frosty.

I like Micah, fai~!
Or Caleb would be cute.
That sounds like a GREAT vampire name.

Ahahaha, but he wouldn't do it on purpose.
Unless Micah/Caleb/James made him really angry,
which is probably really hard to do.
I don't know how well he recognizes teasing, though,
so it might not be great to teasingly ask him for blood too often.
I could somehow see him going,
"You die without it, right? I guess it's okay."
>>;;;

I totally approve of vampires eating cereal.
O U O

Star Seeker

Pft. Yeah. I decided on Micah. I think "he" liked that name best. So now he's Micah. And I have a picture. Click me. <3 That's what Micah looks like. ( he needs a last name now. )

XD Haha. "Yeah...I die without it... Really? It's okay? Hm...come here then, I'll make it as unpainful as possible." He'd be THRILLED if one of his friends actually agreed. I think Micah would see it as like...Bonding time. He'd be careful to not eat from anyone too often though. Last thing he wants is to be down a friend. He'd be sad.

XD I do too. It's an amazing visual. <3

I think Micah's biggest moral problems with what he is are as follows:

A) I drink blood. And THAT is about as NOT KOSHER as it gets. *orthodox Jew...*
B) My friends aren't like me, and sometimes I freak them out/they don't understand.

So far, that's what he's telling me.

Shirtless Husband

Micah's cuuuute~! <3333
I already have pictures for both my characters, though I haven't named them yet.
I'll show pictures as I pull profiles together.
I'll probably just base it off the style I used for Jinnea.
I'm using the same character you used for Celeste for one of them. XDDDD.
I'm def. steering clearly of Celeste-y pictures, though.
<3333333333

Ahahahahaha. And then big brother walks in.
O U O
But really, I feel like he'd be uncomfortable, but generally okay with it.
Because, you know, it's not like drinking blood is really a choice for Micah.
>>;;;
My unnamed girl, though. . .
If she thought he wasn't teasing, she might start wearing a star of david under her shirt.
She's not taking her chances.

Ahahahaha. Not kosher.
You're amazing.
<333333333

Star Seeker

I found that picture really fast. ._. I was going through zerochan, saw that picture and went, "That's Micah." Right down to that being the type of clothes he would wear if he wasn't hunting.

Haha. It's not hard to get unCelestine pictures from that character base. In fact it's hard TO FIND Celeste pictures... XD

Pft. Big brother walks in. That would embarrass Micah, I also imagine he pictures drinking intimate ( not necessarily in a sexual way, but intimate, if you can understand ) as well as bonding. So big brother walking in would be BAD.

Yeah. It's really not a choice for him. I don't know how long Micah will have been a vampire, but I imagine that he will be pretty pissed about that, the less amount of time he's been what he is. "Where the hell did my life go wrong? I followed the Hebrew scriptures..." on and on about it. I think he does not like the idea that he's lost his immortal soul to the devil, and he had no say in it.

If it really bothered her, and Micah liked/respected her, he wouldn't tease her. >.> it'd be more like, "You KNOW I'd never hurt you of my own free will, right?"

WELL. It's not kosher to drink blood. Of any kind. ._. And when he was alive he kept kosher. Religiously. ( har har, pun intended. /: ) And now...something he NEEDS to survive is not kosher.

I just imagine that one day at dinner or something Micah's going to go: "...Oh my god. This isn't kosher." and everyone's going to go. "No..." And he's going to freak out. "First I drink blood, now I'm eating milk with meat, and I've eaten bacon, and...Oh lord, I feel so UNCLEAN." and then he's going to be doom and gloom for the rest of the day/night.

Shirtless Husband

User Image
Here's the image I'm using for my girl.
I think I'm going to call her Mallory. o u o

I love it when that happens, though it happens so rarely.
XDDD, yeah, it's really easy to avoid the Celeste pictures~!
<33333333

Pfff. It would be really embarassing.
And amusing. o u o
My amusement, of course, doesn't surprise you.
But yeah, it seems like it would be an intimate thing.
I get what you mean~! <333333333

Awwww, he's so adorable.
Poor guy. Just wanted to be a good person and follow his beliefs,
and then someone had to come along and make him lose his soul.
I want to hug him already.
>>

I don't think his teasing would bother her.
She seems the type to participate in good-natured teasing.
It would only ever be a problem if she couldn't tell he wasn't serious.
And if she was that worried about it, I'm not sure she would believe him.
After all, she's always right. >>

I know, I just love that it's his biggest concern.
I mean, yeah, it makes sense,
but as someone who's so unreligious that I find it hard to even write casually religious characters,
I love it. <333333333

Ahahaha, that would be amazing.
Though if Jonathan (that's why I decided to name dead-talky-boy) will be cooking as often as he'd like to and he knows Micah's jewish,
I imagine they'll be alternative options most of the time.
>>;;;
I get the feeling Jonathan REALLY likes to cook.

Star Seeker

She looks like a Mallory. <3

I'm glad you understand. ._. Micah CAN be sexual, but he wouldn't be. Not with Jonathan. it would just be intimate, and very embarrassing if they were caught.

That's exactly it. I can't imagine Micah ( when he was alive, less so now... ) being the type of person who would be ASKING for a vampire to prey on him. I've also got ideas of how young vampires are supposed to act/be, and Micah will not be like that, because he was a "hit and run" type of deal. His maker did not stick around. Which also pisses him off.

Go ahead and hug him. He won't say no. <.< Although he may not hug back.

It will...be pretty obvious that he's teasing. Using puppy eyes and exaggerated hand gestures, and a higher than normal voice. It'll be obvious that he doesn't really mean it. Of course. She's always right. Micah's like that too, I get the feeling, although perhaps less extreme...

I do too, and it really is his biggest concern, that's he's stated to me so far. That's why I'm having a bit of fun with Micah, because he is religious. <.< I love doing religious characters, but I rarely remember to even GIVE them a religion. I remembered easily with Micah though, because...vampires. Religion... <.<

If Jonathon did that, Micah would love him. Hard. It's actually not that hard to keep kosher. OTL But...there are rules he has to follow.

Shirtless Husband

XDDD. EXACTLY.
o u o

Well, that's good, because that would def. weird Jonathan out.
hahahaha, "if".
You know that's probably going to happen now, right?
O U O

I just imagined this stereotypical vampire lurking around a synagogue
looking for his dinner and it made oh so very happy. o u o
But yeah~! WHAT A JERK~! Stick around and teach your children when you turn them~!

HE'LL HUG BACK IN HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD FOR HIM.
*smothers adorable jewish vampire with snuggles*

See, then. No problem.
While Jonathan may often be completely oblivious to even obvious social clues,
Mallory definately is not.
She's probably pretty sociable.
Her name is Mallory, after all.
*srsface*

Gaaah, he seems like he'd be fun to write~!
I can tell I'm going to enjoy him.
But yeah. I'm the same way.
Either I forget to even consider religion,
or they're agnostic/atheists.

XDD. I'm pretty sure Jonathan would just consider it common curtesy
and would probably be a little embarassed if Micah made a big deal out of it.
But he'd def. be happy to be appreciated. <333333333

Star Seeker

Haha. Of course it's going to happen now. Just wait until Frost gets back, she'll be all over this like white on rice.

Pft. Yeah. That's...definitely how Micah got snagged. Went to the synagogue one day, got caught by a vampire. Vampire decided killing in a synagogue was bad, changed him, and then fled. Micah was...devastated for weeks. His religion betrayed him in its own HOME.

YES. Micah plans to punch the man if he ever sees him again. "HOW DARE YOU, YOU SON OF A--"

Micah: *is smothered* DX I can't even MOVE my arms!

Yes. Her name IS Mallory, after all. XD

He's turning out to be much more fun than I thought he'd be. I'm certainly going to enjoy him. I'm doing parts of his profile right now ( stalk me and give me comments. I demand it. ) and his opinions are...fun. <.<

Micah will DEF appreciate him for that. "Thank you Jonathan! Thank you, thank you! <3" He'd probably hug him, maybe kiss his cheek if he was REALLY happy.

Shirtless Husband

Ahahaha.
Yes, I imagine she will.
>3

XDDDD, that's so funny~!
Poor Micah.
Sounds like it's time for more hugs.
>>>>>>>>3

Ahahaha.
Well, I hope Micah doesn't have any
snacks friends with him when that happens.
Things could get reaaaal interesting.
O U O

What are you complaining about?
You don't need to move your arms.
*doesn't let go*
o u o

Ahahaha, doesn't it always turn out to be more fun than you expect?
Well, at least when you have tried-and-true RP buddies involved.
O U O
I'm exciiiiiiited.
And starting this will help me reign in my impatience on waiting on the TRC one.
XDDDDDDDDDDD;;;

I ENJOYED READING HIS FAQ SO FAR.
Man, his voice is awesome.
This is going to be so much fun.

Ahahahahaha, Jonathan will be so thrown off by that.
I get the feeling he's not used to physical contact,
with the possible exception of his brother.

Star Seeker

Yeah. It is funny. I hope that's not really what happened to him. *hasn't gotten that far yet* I want to say he's a very young vampire, but old enough to basically know what's going on... *imagines that Micah was terrified at first*

Micah would KILL, if anyone tried to hurt his friends. <.< Rip, shred, tear. Vicious anger is vicious.

Micah: I do if you demand I hug back!

XD True. It always ends up being a blast when you're with the right type of people, rather than it being a chore. ._. Chores suck in that case.

I'm loving his voice too. <.< It's so sarcastic, and he thinks these questions are over asked/dumb, but at the same time not mean, like Hallon's. I kind of giggled when he called himself an incubus, because when I imagine Micah saying that I imagine him wriggling in his seat uncomfortably.

Micah is very physical. Unlike most of my characters. Although I doubt he was before his...death. I doubt he realizes the little touches he makes most of the time.

Shirtless Husband

XDDDDD.
It would be terrible if that was what happened.
Poor guy.
*reluctantly releases arms and latches on to force hugs upon*

WELL GOOD.
I approve of this protectiveness.
<333333333
andangryvampiresarefuntowatchrampage.

faifai and frosty are the rigth type of people, fersure.
<33333333333333333333

Ahaha, I love his sarcasm and physicality.
It's a bit different than what I'm used to seeing from you.
I think I'm going to love it.

Jonathan isn't very touchy at all.
I think he was probably a very clingy child,
but after his parents died and he and his brother were mostly separated,
his personality matured into what it is now.
>>
And Mallory. . . she's somewhere in the middle, I think.

Invisible Conversationalist

I HAVE RETURNED....from the zillion errands I got dragged out on and then making cupcakes. Homan they smell/look delicious but I'm waiting until after dinner like a good little Frosty

NOW TO PLAY CATCH UP~

Well I'll make an awesome rambly post about what I have up my sleeves for good ole Whatever his face is. Since he's...unnamed.

HE HAS A FACE AND NO NAME~ HOW SAD~ <33

But I shall return and you will have my full attention after I stuff my face <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff