Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cultist

Anywuss, we need to discuss a plan of action to get Faye out of the picture and Duny's character, when made, in!

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Beaver Illuminate
Anywuss, we need to discuss a plan of action to get Faye out of the picture and Duny's character, when made, in!

I thought we figured that out. Faye gets KIA by the dragon, Duny helps kill it and gets Faye's power transferred to her.

Devoted Cultist

sillanod
The Beaver Illuminate

I thought we figured that out. Faye gets KIA by the dragon, Duny helps kill it and gets Faye's power transferred to her.

I was thinking details xD But I'll just come up with something

Dapper Exhibitionist

Details? YOU WANT DETAILS!?
I CAN GIVE YOU DETAILS!

Quote:
Faye stepped out on the streets looking up at the dragon flying overhead. The noise of people screaming, the shouts, the fire. She heard some familiar voices but they seemed distant. This was too much. She did not like the way things were going. She wanted to leave, no longer caring to travel with the others. She was always distant from them, why not be even more so? Perhaps she could even get to the king faster on her own?

With no one paying attention to her, Faye ran off.

She headed in a direction she thought the dragon would not be drawn to. A smaller part of town with less to destroy. Perhaps she could escape from there? As she ran, she glanced back at the dragon overhead. It seemed to be heading her way.

'No...' She turned to look forward, and slammed into someone. Startled that she did not see the person, she apologised and continued to run. Unfortunately it was too late. The dragon was already before her, breathing its flames down on the buildings around her. She scramed, bringing up her arms as something slid off the roof. The air around her reacted, trying to push away the debris, but it was too late.

Faye was suddenly pushed aside. The person who she had bumped into had come back.

"Faye!" She heard a voice in the distance. Her eyes flutterd open for a moment, as the person tried to keep her awake. "Faye!" The voice came again. She knew that voice. It did not belong to this person. Her vision blurred as she heard the new person speak up, then the familiar voice.

The brand that was on her chest glowed through her furs. It seemed to creep along her body and burned into the newcomer.

/end

Devoted Cultist

You just came up with that or?

Dapper Exhibitionist

I had a spare moment during work?
Fatallity

This man is legend.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Elymnesis
Fatallity

This man is legend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It may or may not have taken 15 minutes....
Fatallity

whee
I should write a book. I can't seem to get enough role plays to satisfy the hunger, lately. I'm getting neurotic about it.

Devoted Cultist

Well, I want to post, but I figured I would wait for Duny to make a character...

Dapper Exhibitionist

I say you should make a post anyways. Write it up, get it out into a document or what-have you...
Or just post it.
Don't stop yourself!

Devoted Cultist

I will attempt to get this started again tonight, though I AM dying from a severe case of "coughing my brains into pieces" xD

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Beaver Illuminate
I will attempt to get this started again tonight, though I AM dying from a severe case of "coughing my brains into pieces" xD

Hey, so am I.

sickness, thou art a heartless squid-fondling b***h.
The Beaver Illuminate

sillanod

*pets concernedly* confused

Feel better you two!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items