Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cultist

Elymnesis

Not really xD Just glad that I'm apparently doing well with the character

Shirtless Sentai

Sorry about falling off the earth, I got slathered in work. Exceptional first impression, Duny...

I'm hunting up pics and ideas for a profile and rereading the rules today now that I'm home from work. I should hopefully have it all sorted by tonight!

Devoted Cultist

Dunyazade

Sweet! :3

Dapper Exhibitionist

Dunyazade
Sorry about falling off the earth, I got slathered in work. Exceptional first impression, Duny...

I'm hunting up pics and ideas for a profile and rereading the rules today now that I'm home from work. I should hopefully have it all sorted by tonight!

Awwwh Yiss~
User Image
sillanod

*pokes*

Devoted Cultist

Dunyazade

Just so you know, I've seen your profile, just not read it. I've been feeling icky all day, will check it out as soon as I feel a little better ^^

Shirtless Sentai

The Beaver Illuminate
Just so you know, I've seen your profile, just not read it. I've been feeling icky all day, will check it out as soon as I feel a little better ^^

Oh no worries, no hurries! As long as you've at least gotten it~
Sigh. Lonely and bored today. neutral

Devoted Cultist

Elymnesis

D: -throws funship and friends at you-
The Beaver Illuminate
Elymnesis

D: -throws funship and friends at you-

*lethargically rolls around in funship and friends*

Devoted Cultist

Elymnesis

D:
The Beaver Illuminate

Thanks buddy. 3nodding I'm just being whiny.

Dapper Exhibitionist

I would say would say come play FFXIV with me... But that will cost you money.... UNLESS! I get you a free trial... <_<
Fatallity
I would say would say come play FFXIV with me... But that will cost you money.... UNLESS! I get you a free trial... <_<

>.> Can I have a chocobo?

Dapper Exhibitionist

Elymnesis
Fatallity

>.> Can I have a chocobo?

Yes. You get one at level 20.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas