Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatallity
Elymnesis
Fatallity
I would say would say come play FFXIV with me... But that will cost you money.... UNLESS! I get you a free trial... <_<

>.> Can I have a chocobo?

Yes. You get one at level 20.

And level 20 = how many hours of investment?

Dapper Exhibitionist

Elymnesis
Fatallity
Elymnesis
Fatallity
I would say would say come play FFXIV with me... But that will cost you money.... UNLESS! I get you a free trial... <_<

>.> Can I have a chocobo?

Yes. You get one at level 20.

And level 20 = how many hours of investment?

If you follow the storyline, not doing sidequests and be a healer or tank, about 8 hours.

Dapper Exhibitionist

but then again, if you roll a character on my server (An RP server) you can join a very friendly guild and help you level super fast as possible.
Fatallity
but then again, if you roll a character on my server (An RP server) you can join a very friendly guild and help you level super fast as possible.

I might take you up on this one day, but not at the moment. I tend to go ham on MMOs. And I have too much to do lately. >.<
sillanod

Let us gather to mourn our dear friend, Silla Nod. Taken from us this very eve by a relentless head-cold, even as he fought valiantly for his degree in history. He shall become a part of our history. And his presence shall be missed.

heart

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

Let us gather to mourn our dear friend, Silla Nod. Taken from us this very eve by a relentless head-cold, even as he fought valiantly for his degree in history. He shall become a part of our history. And his presence shall be missed.

heart

I'm still breathing. I'll get a post up tonight. Work
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

heart

I'm still breathing. I'll get a post up tonight. Work

heart heart heart

Devoted Cultist

I'm just about back to health again! Hoorray!
The Beaver Illuminate
I'm just about back to health again! Hoorray!

Yay!

Colorful Sweetheart

I am so extremely sorry that no one has heard from me lately. I got scheduled 7 says in a row at work and to top it off have an upper respiratory infection, so I'm been flat out exhausted. I plan to try to get on top of things tomorrow though. >.<

Dapper Exhibitionist

Happy easter!

Dapper Exhibitionist

The Beaver Illuminate

Happy Birthday!
Though I think I am late.

Devoted Cultist

Fatallity

Thank you! And yes, a little xD But it's okay ^^

Dapper Exhibitionist

Huh... apparently its my Gaiaversary?

Does not make sense...
Loyal.. I think your Date's are a lil messed up?
Fatallity
Happy easter!

Happy Easter!!! He is risen!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out