Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cultist

Elymnesis

If she is, I'm ready to continue... Sorry for everything, I've just been jumping on and off gaia for so long @_@
The Beaver Illuminate
Elymnesis

If she is, I'm ready to continue... Sorry for everything, I've just been jumping on and off gaia for so long @_@

It's ok. We all just really love this role play and we wanna finish it! Thanks for setting it up in the first place. Do you actually have a plan for where all this is going?

Devoted Cultist

Not at all...

Jk, I have ideas, but depending on what happens due to your actions, I'm ready to change stuff as needed. The book thing was always planned, but was hurried along a bit for instance

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Beaver Illuminate
Well, it's simple really... We find someone else, have her die to the dragon or something and have someone else be branded in her place... Dunno if we can find someone who'd take her place at this point, but you never know?

Yeah. Maybe Faye falls, and her Brand is transferred to someone who helps slay the Dragon? just a thought as to how it could be transferred.

Devoted Cultist

Ooooooh!

Good idea!

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Beaver Illuminate
Ooooooh!

Good idea!

Thanks. But I suppose it hinges on whether or not Ely can bring in her friend...
sillanod
The Beaver Illuminate
Ooooooh!

Good idea!

Thanks. But I suppose it hinges on whether or not Ely can bring in her friend...

Even if my friend doesn't want to join, I think we can find someone else to fill the role. Actually... what if I just made another character? I have unusual amounts of time on my hands, and haven't had enough role play to entertain me lately. No offense, Silla.

Devoted Cultist

I'm not too happy with multiple characters for this... But if we end up not being able to find ANYONE, I guess that's how it is...
The Beaver Illuminate
I'm not too happy with multiple characters for this... But if we end up not being able to find ANYONE, I guess that's how it is...

Roger roger.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
The Beaver Illuminate

Roger roger.

Let's find out about the friend before we go there. Is it the one who posted on bait's price?
sillanod
Elymnesis
The Beaver Illuminate

Roger roger.

Let's find out about the friend before we go there. Is it the one who posted on bait's price?

No, but she's also a long-time friend. I invited her to it as well, since she said she'd like to role play with me. And actually, I think the person I initially had in mind is likely to refuse.
The Beaver Illuminate

Dunyazade

Everyone, meet Duny. Duny, everyone. We have Beaves, our fearless leader, Cuppy, Silla, and Fate.

She'll be taking our empty slot. smile

Devoted Cultist

Sweet :3 Hi Duny

Shirtless Sentai

Helloooo~! Glad to be had, or something similar?

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dunyazade
Helloooo~! Glad to be had, or something similar?

Ave, new friend.

(Translation: Greetings from our local Roman history nerd)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff