Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Exhibitionist

And done...

Devoted Cultist

Just approved it :3

So, whatcha doin' this fine evening or whatever it is at your place? xD

Dapper Exhibitionist

Bored mostly. Trying to find an RP partner as I'm off on vacation for the next two weeks. Thought I could get back into the RP scene for a while. I miss it.
I live in the EST time zone, so.. afternoon. How about yourself?

Devoted Cultist

I live in denmark... I have no idea what the abbreviation for my timezone is, but it's +1... So it's into the evening here ^^

As to what I'm doing, well, I'm trying to think up a post for a rp forum I'm in charge of ^^;; Not going well...

Dapper Exhibitionist

Ah... (-5 here)
Sounds like trouble. I dislike writers block

Devoted Cultist

It's not really writers block I think... Just... My head being in another place xD

Dapper Exhibitionist

Ah yes... Distractions..

Devoted Cultist

There be so many! That and the fact my head is more geared for this right now xP Been a while since I did a medieval fantasy, and even longer since I did a small group adventure type! I'm excited! : D

Dapper Exhibitionist

I plan on running a little session between friends myself later on this week. It will be my first time running a Pathfinder game. I'm rather excited too!

Devoted Cultist

That reminds me I still need to work on my Pen & Paper project... I'm trying to make my own system... Sorta like a merge of the D20 system of D&D and the Storytelling system, with a few tweaks of my own :3

But anywuss, good luck with that ^^ I'm always the one running games, though I've never tried pathfinder xD I play D&D fourth edition, World of Darkness and Maid RPG :3

Dapper Exhibitionist

I've got a D&D 3.5 ed in an eberron campaign. Its been going on for a year and more. Though that one campaign ended and we have a continuation going on that takes place 200 years later.

Devoted Cultist

Yeah, I prefer 3.5 too, and would probably play that if I hadn't lost some of my books >_<

And sorry for the late reply, the queen made me watch Friends with her xD Nostalgia!

Dapper Exhibitionist

That's fine. I'm introducing Pathfinder to my lil sis.

Devoted Cultist

Dapper Exhibitionist

Start 'em young! Bwahahaha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out