Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Anyone who is good with Layout creating / layout coding I am in need of character layouts for 3 of my characters, I prefer the L shaped layout. I am willing to pay well for all three of them, I can pay either via items or gold.

Demonic Shade

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi

Dracule sent his own haki towards Beni and Naji after Lori did, i don't know if you caught that... >.>
I don't even see a post from Dracule between your Beni post and my Naji post
oh, sorry, not dracule. Enishi sweatdrop
I'll make a minor edit to my post to include it.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
I'm going to reply next Arc. Mr. Oceans is coming baby!
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

They're on the island, so your go I think.
Come on guys lets get some posts goin biggrin

Demonic Shade

Nazedi

We really need some posts from you... for both the island you're running and for Dorian
I will be posting as my charries tomorrow on my work break

Dedicated Lunatic

Rieneka
I will be posting as my charries tomorrow on my work break
thanks for bringing to my attention that Celestin Selone hasn't posted since November. I'll remove him now, and post as Sanlord and Lori soon

Dedicated Lunatic

you mind if i just drop Yasena into your little group just to get things riled up? smile

Xenatome
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Nazedi
Grim Skies
Flashwulf

Canny Trickster

1_hell_devils_tears_3
you mind if i just drop Yasena into your little group just to get things riled up? smile

Xenatome
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Nazedi
Grim Skies
Flashwulf
go ahead

Demonic Shade

Alright, its gotten pretty quiet on here lately and I'm a little worried. So lets take a moment and figure out who's waiting on who so we know who all needs to get posts out to get the ball rolling again
Gleaxi
Alright, its gotten pretty quiet on here lately and I'm a little worried. So lets take a moment and figure out who's waiting on who so we know who all needs to get posts out to get the ball rolling again

Ok, let me see here.....

~ I can now post as Issa (unless you wanted to do Naji first), I just need to know what direction they're going to take (back to the ship to leave, or aid in the battle? )
~ Benji is awaiting at least a post from Nazedi, though also hopefully one from Vas as well.
~ Petra is waiting on a Dorian post.
~ The twins could technically be posted, I'm just not sure what direction I should be taking them in.
~ Tristan is addressing Piper, and Merda is in the kitchen, but I could shuffle them around to get things moving if need be.
- Asuto is waiting on at least Mercedes to post.
- Asami I could technically post on, but I was waiting for a post from maybe Nazedi as Gareth
- Jinsei I could technically post on, but I was waiting for another shichibukai or someone to post first.
- Hiraku is waiting on Rain

Bashful Genius

Gleaxi

--Costa just finished his "Challenge" and escaped the Bisa Island cavern leading to the center of the island with Calliet.

--They have been waiting there until A) Hiraku and Rain arrive and B) When I knew it was alright for them to enter the village

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff