you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Canny Trickster

Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi

Say, If I help you out a bit with material for a generic MMORPG style Game RP, will you host it?

No battle system, or stats, or item lists. Just rping about character interaction and battles about rping skills than leaving it up to a battle system

xD Only if I don't have to host it alone.
sure biggrin

Dapper Cat

korinzu
Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi

Say, If I help you out a bit with material for a generic MMORPG style Game RP, will you host it?

No battle system, or stats, or item lists. Just rping about character interaction and battles about rping skills than leaving it up to a battle system

sure biggrin

Sweetness!

Canny Trickster

Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi

sure biggrin

Sweetness!
so, any ideas for a plot or setting before I get started?

Dapper Cat

korinzu
Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi

sure biggrin

Sweetness!
so, any ideas for a plot or setting before I get started?

XD Nope! I'm sorry, I'm pretty useless when it comes to making plots.

Canny Trickster

Nazedi

well anything specific at all? like weapons, what's available, limitations, etc?

Dapper Cat

korinzu
Nazedi

well anything specific at all? like weapons, what's available, limitations, etc?
hmmm...
Im really lenient. Im okay with different raced, magic, weapons etc. I just dont wanna any super over powered people/skills etc. sweatdrop im sorry i know that is pretty vague.

Dedicated Lunatic

Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi

hmmm...
Im really lenient. Im okay with different raced, magic, weapons etc. I just dont wanna any super over powered people/skills etc. sweatdrop im sorry i know that is pretty vague.
you could do a competition tournament that happens year-round, but only as a side plot. It would be hard to manage all the characters doing many things at once, so limit it to where they can go now. for example, they can venture around town, or go to one of two routes leading away from the village. these two routes lead to different places, and are both blocked by a "dungeon monster/master" that they have to defeat to continue on.
just my two centz 3nodding

Dedicated Lunatic

Mad_Hatted_Minx
do i need to post as Aileous, or do we just wait for Immortal? Also, waiting for a Saul post, right? I'll be getting the Shandian post up later today
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Mad_Hatted_Minx
do i need to post as Aileous, or do we just wait for Immortal? Also, waiting for a Saul post, right? I'll be getting the Shandian post up later today

I pretty much just winged it, getting the ship out of major harms way, so I have no idea who should post next. XD and there's no rush with Saul, at least not on my end, since I won't be posting till monday as usual. ^_^

Dapper Cat

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi

hmmm...
you could do a competition tournament that happens year-round, but only as a side plot. It would be hard to manage all the characters doing many things at once, so limit it to where they can go now. for example, they can venture around town, or go to one of two routes leading away from the village. these two routes lead to different places, and are both blocked by a "dungeon monster/master" that they have to defeat to continue on.
just my two centz 3nodding
ill get the profiles to you after work

Demonic Shade

Ah cheap wine in a mug and some crappy freezer food, the life of a young bachelor.... I'm not sure who to post as, if anyone needs me to do a post let me know
Desu Chu

You alive?
korinzu
Nazedi
korinzu
Nazedi

sure biggrin

This sounds interesting. I'd join.
Mad_Hatted_Minx

I needs to join sad face sad

My character is missing all the coolz action

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items