Thieving Lunatic

The heater has upgraded from spooky noises, to sounding like a zelda boss. DX

Timid Knight

Bleeeeh too much homework.
I'll post asap tonight.

もう宿題過ぎる。
今夜、次ぐポストする。

Timid Knight

I have so many items it's getting to the point where I don't really have to make new avatars to try and make other characters.

/Honey Raven.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Honey Raven?

Timid Knight

Honey Raven is kinda new. He's the character I want to RP in Kujjles' RP, although the narrative he originates from is sci-fi.

His hair should be more gold/honey colored than the avatar.
Also he's proportionally similar to how Ramza started, also being one of my 5'5" characters.

For his personality... uh...
Hmn. Spoiler tag in case you want it to be a surprise for when you see him in Kujjles' RP.

Outside of a fight, he's calm and collected, if a little sarcastic and rude. Inside a fight, he has fun, and laughs as much as Maraki because he's messed up.
For reference, the game that I first made him in, there's a certain voice he uses: ユニークボイス10 (Unique voice 10) Video lists all the voices, so of course when it switches to an old man that's not him. X3
He's one of my characters that >Only< likes men. He physically enjoys pain, but at the same time if other people getting hurt, particularly when he could of done something, makes him very physically ill. Like throwing up on the spot.
So basically he throws himself in front of attacks directed at other people all the time, laughing and taunting his enemies. But he can't fight sentient things well, because yeah.
He is a little vain and has a love/hate relationship with his X-face scar because of it.

Steadfast Genius

Nial: Hey Demyx, you probably know this one, but 'tis the season! You know what's green, a mile long, and has the IQ of 47?

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demyx: ******** zhe godsh, Nial, what are you burning now? Ish zhat a pile of girlsh' tank topsh?

Steadfast Genius

Nial: I had to start a holiday bonfire somehow. And before you ask, know I didn't actually get these from any girls, I just pulled some from the trash.

Timid Knight

Y'know.

I'm really pissed at Gaia and the dumpster dive thing.

Because the only way I get new non-shop items anymore. And ACTUAL ******** trash items, like 5g floor get nothing. Natta. Zip.

It's really stupid.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oh, good, I'm not the only one.

Timid Knight

At first I thought it was petty, because dumpsters, but I realized all it is, is people giving up items to strangers.
Really, it shouldn't be called 'dumpster diving', because that really does give the wrong impression.

And now, they just want us to burn and waste items, which would be a sound thing if it weren't stacked against the favor those who have very little to no intention of buying items from the cash shop.

This is why I love characters that don't have the moral compunctions to actually extract revenge.
I would totally have Malachite go steal some money. Then start a Malachite college fund, and stop her from giving people with blue eyes or hair preference in it.

I apologize if Nial seems a little air-headed, I'm reading(Caught up with D= ) a Manga where the main character is basically Nial if he had to act like an air-headed Ramza every waking hour of his life.
And before I forget, I should probably apologize to Demyx about the kitchen. ;D

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
What the actual flying ********]

Chay, when you said the jerboa might be Nial's mom, you really weren't kidding, were you?

Timid Knight

The Jerboa may have eaten the kitchen's supplies, for sure.

I do have to apologize for that, since it was decided before Demyx was like 'we need to drown the guests in foood!', so when he said that I was a little worried.

At least Nial can just be like 'urgh, whatever. I'll brb going to go ask favors back home for money/resupplying, which means I'll get stalked by a creepy android queen.'

In other news, I found a comic whose main character is basically the opposite of Akudo, but has some similar bits. Like glasses, cloak, the way they draw his hair looks like a ponytail, and an evil book. But otherwise, the anti-Akudo.
And then there's another character that's basically the anti-Maraki: Not having fun, ever.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demyx: ...Never mind. We'll get it catered.

Timid Knight

Nial: I'll help pay for it? I almost feel like the Jerboa's my responsibility. Or should I work on restocking the inn for later?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff