Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Knight

This is an OOC thread for an Inn. It keeps clutter out of the main thread. Sure, I won't kill you if you goof off and do Out-Of-Character RP sessions, after all, OOC just means it's not 'canon'.

Besides, now we don't have to put in all those parenthesis.Unless you want to. Unless you feel the need to OOC your OOC.
Yo dawg, I heard you like OOC, so I put OOC in your OOC so you can talk out of character while you talk out of character!

Link to main thread: Here

By the way...

Blank potential sheet of the combat system which is in the process of being created:
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/fb1576a3533a04736c27f74ba552137c/http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/starforever/BlankSheet3.png

Once upon a time I put 'DO MY MEME IN THE OOC' as the title of the RP thread, so I decided to be nice and link them on the first post.
Sci-fi themed version
Fantasy Version

Links
Same ones as should be in the main thread.

Thieving Lunatic

Guess I have to post here to save the endangered species that is Ramza. Now watch as I confusedly plot post here and ooc there.
I may do that if i come home from a party and decide to post... just warning

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Farrior
first

((Resists urge to strangle violently and eat throat out)) I mean... that's totally not a pet peave of mine... ahem...

Thieving Lunatic

No worries Farrior, we can just have a moment to contemplate what our characters would do if we spontaneously walked in.

My ooc feels naked by the by.
if it makes it better i was intentionally trying to be obnixous. Thus i understand how dumb that is but i had the opportunity, i very rarely do it, it seemed due time

Timid Knight

First!

Okay, don't mind me and my abrasive tendencies. I totally understand how you feel, Farrior.
hahaha Farrior stumbling into an empty space filled with conversations

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
**punches mu** that's okay Farrior~ this time... *picks up Mu and brushes off. Hands muffin and grape juice*

Timid Knight

Urrrgh! My beautiful face!

*Overreactively faints~*

Thieving Lunatic

*sets Rikky down in the ooc corner just so that there is parental supervision*

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
......... well fine then don't take the muffin and juice! *throws juice behind back and drops muffin on you*

Thieving Lunatic

*noms muffin*

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Or chay will eat your muffin...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff