Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Diablo family teleport to the mansion?

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 29 30 31 >

Hilarious Conversationalist

Woo angels are now at the building! Almost lols

((And possibly Diablo family too if I read that right? razz ))
Cataclypsa
Woo angels are now at the building! Almost lols

((And possibly Diablo family too if I read that right? razz ))

Yeah, you read it right.

Neferet95
Sorry guys! I was super busy yesterday and couldn't even get on Gaia. My kitty cat had to be taken to the animal hospital. She had a fever and she was lethargic. I might not be able to post today either, so if I can't, please feel free to get Vincent wherever is needed.

I'm waiting on the call to go back to the hospital so until then, let me catch up.

Hey girl is your cat okay? 3: I hope she's feeling better!
Scratchbit

I just realized that the things you put of your posts can be considered a endless circle.
Cataclypsa

Hey! Yeah she's okay now. I've been watching her all weekend though. The vet said once her fever broke, she got back to normal so they didn't have time to actually see what was wrong. Once she got home, she looked so happy lol She meowed constantly for affection and once she was done getting loved, she fell asleep where everyone could pet her. She was so cute! lol

I am going to pull something together for Vincent, sorry to my fellow Angel siblings, especially Gabe XD didn't mean to ignore your post. I'll include it with Vincent's reply.

Dapper Smoker

MetaRift
Scratchbit

I just realized that the things you put of your posts can be considered a endless circle.

??????????????????????

oh do you mean the lyrics
Scratchbit
MetaRift
Scratchbit

??????????????????????

oh do you mean the lyrics

Yeah, because at the beginning it says "human beings in a mob" and at the end it says "what's a god to a non-believer." I realized that they both could fit together in a endless circle.

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
And I finally posted! Sorry that took a little while. Had a long eventful and tiring day yesterday. I think I passed out around 9pm. I wasn't even home yet.

My post feels a little rough to me.

Scratchbit

I also hope you don't mind me having made my character most attached to you out of our siblings. I figured she needed someone to look up to and feel connected to.

I've also realized this is the first girl I've played in over a year. >>;;;; Sorry if I'm rough.

Veiled Death

Also - Hello! How are you? xD I'm playing Zuria, the girl Gabriel is doomed to end up with.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

So, I've been not posting, due to waiting on our older sister, but I don't think she's around anymore...
I'll be posting within the hour.

Dapper Smoker

Spectrum of Blue

Yeah, it's totally cool. biggrin
And oh I know that feel. I've only rped guys for the longest time. And I still am. I try to break the habit but my rps as girls never last long lol

metarift

Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool.

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
>> | | ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs; ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢɪʀʟ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like that Nargacugas aren't ever going to get to the mansion. Dx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
| | <<

I Tortured Sleep I
>> | | ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs; ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢɪʀʟ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| | <<

Maybe instead of you guys warping you morph and run super freaking fast there XD Or just RP with the siblings you guys have and move them right along?

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
Cataclypsa
I Tortured Sleep I

| | <<

Maybe instead of you guys warping you morph and run super freaking fast there XD Or just RP with the siblings you guys have and move them right along?

Seems as if the latter is more doable.
Seeming as the person playing Enoka disappeared off the face of the earth. xD

| | <<

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Scratchbit

Oh thank goodness. Don't be surprised if she runs to you when she can with her problems.
Baby sister loves her brother. xD
I like to imagine her as a kid just following Johnny B. everywhere like a stubborn little animal.

And yeah, I'm trying to break the habit too. Cross your fingers this lasts a long while~

Dapper Smoker

Spectrum of Blue

Oh thank goodness. Don't be surprised if she runs to you when she can with her problems.
Baby sister loves her brother. xD
I like to imagine her as a kid just following Johnny B. everywhere like a stubborn little animal.

And yeah, I'm trying to break the habit too. Cross your fingers this lasts a long while~

That would be adorable. Johnny B. loves his bby siblings~
Piggy backs and all the cute things demons aren't supposed to do because they have a reputation to uphold lol

Best of luck xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces