Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Diablo family teleport to the mansion?

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 >

Yup. I'll be leaving tomorrow... Sometime.
It is absolutely beautiful. Even though what ive seen so far has been in the dark. ;-; i just got back from getting ice cream with an old friend of my Mom's. They have a bunch of flavors you can choose and when they give you your order, they turn it upside down. "So you know it's not going anywhere". "Oooohkay but my icecream ain't goin' anywhere anyway".
I'll definitely ask about that pizza place if we can't find a "Only in St. Louis" place. The friend is going to think of a place.

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
// It's across the street from that event center I believe. Also on that same street is a sandwich shop that is delicious.
Hey, Perhaps there should be a meeting after everyone settles in, where everyone is supposed to expose some of their powers, or abilities, even if it is inherent by their race, so some tenuous level of trust will form. Perhaps a notice could be posted somewhere, or servants come with the message, but it would be a good way for everyone to meet outside and awkward dinner. Also, perhaps every race has something they can't hold back for long or it hurts them. Like maybe the angels need to release their wings and stretch them, the elementals need to use their elements, the demons have to practice an ability, and the catfolk need to stretch and let their instincts free or they will be forced to acquiesce to their base instincts...What do you think?

Pug Queen's Husband

Veiled Death
Hey, Perhaps there should be a meeting after everyone settles in, where everyone is supposed to expose some of their powers, or abilities, even if it is inherent by their race, so some tenuous level of trust will form. Perhaps a notice could be posted somewhere, or servants come with the message, but it would be a good way for everyone to meet outside and awkward dinner. Also, perhaps every race has something they can't hold back for long or it hurts them. Like maybe the angels need to release their wings and stretch them, the elementals need to use their elements, the demons have to practice an ability, and the catfolk need to stretch and let their instincts free or they will be forced to acquiesce to their base instincts...What do you think?

Lol was thinking the same thing, I just to get everyone to meet up kinda, like at a dinner/lunch thing.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

That would be a good plan, it'd give us all the ability to meet everyone else at one big gathering. owo

Hilarious Conversationalist

omaly360
Veiled Death

Lol was thinking the same thing, I just to get everyone to meet up kinda, like at a dinner/lunch thing.

I would absolutely love that! Cause I accidently wrote myself into my room and I wasn't sure how to go about meeting people :3

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
//Yeah that would be interesting. Although I'd have to somehow get Kurt away from Enoka, she's gonna be gone for a couple days.

Bloodthirsty Monster

You see, the biggest problem with getting everybody together is that it can't be done. Sure, I'm all for them all coming together for diner, and I'm sure I could arrange that, but since some people are away not everybody will be able to post.

Pug Queen's Husband

Toxic Tigrex
You see, the biggest problem with getting everybody together is that it can't be done. Sure, I'm all for them all coming together for diner, and I'm sure I could arrange that, but since some people are away not everybody will be able to post.

Yeah I can see how it would be hard to do. Was thinking about a posting order so this would be especially hard to do. Well okay then I will just go with the flow atm and see who I meet.

Bloodthirsty Monster

omaly360

Yeah I can see how it would be hard to do. Was thinking about a posting order so this would be especially hard to do. Well okay then I will just go with the flow atm and see who I meet.

Like I said, I can make it happen , it's just that not everybody will be there. It's for you guys to decide if you want the 'big family dinner' to happen or not

Benevolent Phantom

I'm okay with the family dinner.
A family dinner sounds fun!
I'm on board with the family dinner.
Wait, dinner? I thought that it was morning in the rp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff