Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Diablo family teleport to the mansion?

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Scratchbit
I'm about to kick Gaia from here to next week.
It practically never notifies me when people are posting in my subscribed threads (ie THIS) and I don't even know if my PMs are sending or not OTL

Well, it usually notifies you after you exit out of Gaia. And for PM's have you checked the sent and outbox sections?

Toxic Tigrex

Would it be alright if I slightly altered my profile?
Cataclypsa
Scratchbit
It practically never notifies me when people are posting in my subscribed threads (ie THIS) and I don't even know if my PMs are sending or not OTL

If it makes you feel any better it does the same thing for me too, ESPECIALLY with the notices. I can't tell if it's maybe a lag or not though x.x

I never notifies me for quoting.

Hilarious Conversationalist

MetaRift
Cataclypsa
Scratchbit

If it makes you feel any better it does the same thing for me too, ESPECIALLY with the notices. I can't tell if it's maybe a lag or not though x.x

It's supposed to notify you for quoting? Hwll I dwwl likw I've missed so much in my hiatus x.x
Cataclypsa
MetaRift
Cataclypsa
Scratchbit

It's supposed to notify you for quoting? Hwll I dwwl likw I've missed so much in my hiatus x.x

Well, It is supposed too. It notified me for this one, but it doesn't in the rp.
MetaRift

It's the way your settings are set. Either go to your account settings or the laboratories?

Edit: Sometimes the quote thing just glitches? Or someone spelled your username wrong? IDK.

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
//BetterGaia masterrace reporting in.

Also I'm about to make a post for Kurt to move things along but Zach hasn't posted yet.

omaly360

Mekin Dotelle Valentine
//BetterGaia masterrace reporting in.

Also I'm about to make a post for Kurt to move things along but Zach hasn't posted yet.

omaly360

I mean I don't see an issue with it. But then again I'm very laid back when it's moving things around because I know it can get hairy sometimes. But it's not like the major thing so I dunno. razz

Also Kurt sounds like my one best friend from home though. Kurt could be talking with Aria as they get in?

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Cataclypsa

// Yeah that'll work. We can have them sit in the car and talk while they wait on the others.

Mekin Dotelle Valentine
Cataclypsa

// Yeah that'll work. We can have them sit in the car and talk while they wait on the others.

Holla for older brother sister bonding! XP

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
//I made my post, hopefully Zach shows up soon so we can be the the first family there!

LUNASTRA FAMILY FTW

Pug Queen's Husband

Sorry about not posting but today is both my gf and my mom's bdays so I will not be posting until tomorrow, hope you all understand.

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
omaly360

//Ah that's fine, no worries.

omaly360
Sorry about not posting but today is both my gf and my mom's bdays so I will not be posting until tomorrow, hope you all understand.

Aww that's so nice! Have fun! They'll just be in the car biggrin

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
// Being a natural jerk myself it's really hard to keep Kurt as an unfailingly kind person who couldn't hurt a fly.

Dapper Smoker

Mekin Dotelle Valentine
// Being a natural jerk myself it's really hard to keep Kurt as an unfailingly kind person who couldn't hurt a fly.

This is why I mostly play a*****e characters.

Johnny's a little punkish so I can get away with it with him, but usually my soft-spoken, nice characters don't last for long lol (aside from Genesis from X-Men, he lasted for a while.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff