Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Diablo family teleport to the mansion?

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 29 30 31 >

Benevolent Phantom

Spectrum of Blue
I'll admit, some of the songs have a good beat and I could listen to it a lot. c:

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
DMGINC
Spectrum of Blue
I'll admit, some of the songs have a good beat and I could listen to it a lot. c:

Yusssh. I'm a good beat kinda person.

-rolls around-

I need me somethang to do. xD Both this roleplay and the other one I'm in seem to be full of people who are awake when it is early morning / afternoon for me.

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aaaaaah I'm on my way home from my vacation, I can finally post with Kurt tonight! Do I need to be caught up on anything significant?

Hilarious Conversationalist

Mekin Dotelle Valentine
Aaaaaah I'm on my way home from my vacation, I can finally post with Kurt tonight! Do I need to be caught up on anything significant?

Well we switched out for some new Diablo sisters and a new Nargacuga younger sister. Diablos shifted to the mansion and I believe the Fatalis family is there but hasn't entered yet. Ahri is unpacking, younger lunastra brother is somewhere in the mansion and I accidently wrote myself into a corner with nobody to talk with.

So that's what you missed. You can have Kurt go visit Aria after he's out his room, since their next door to eachother XD

Benevolent Phantom

I Tortured Sleep I
Let's just teleport to the mansion to get things started. > v <

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
DMGINC
I Tortured Sleep I
Let's just teleport to the mansion to get things started. > v <

>> | | ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs; ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢɪʀʟ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can't exactly teleport, we're not really magical beings. ; w ;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
| | <<

Benevolent Phantom

I Tortured Sleep I
Well, I mean just skip the conversation and posts about driving there, and just arrive in the next posts.

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
DMGINC
I Tortured Sleep I
Well, I mean just skip the conversation and posts about driving there, and just arrive in the next posts.

>> | | ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs; ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢɪʀʟ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless we have to wait for Witty to post which... might take a while.
He's probably suffering from a bad hangover right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
| | <<

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hello!

I would be interested in joining if there's an extra spot.

Also, I just opened a role play if any of you would be interested in taking a look at it let me know and I'll put up the link. whee

Benevolent Phantom

Minion_of_Erulogos
Can I see the role play? c:

Benevolent Phantom

I Tortured Sleep I
Alright. I hope it's not too bad. = 7 =

Desirable Sex Symbol

DMGINC

You most certainly may.

Role Play Link

Hilarious Conversationalist

Aright peeps I'm gonna post tonight and who should I run into? I'm thinking Kurt and your dear lovely lunastra brother Zach XD

Benevolent Phantom

//rolls around

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
// rolls around as well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff