Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Diablo family teleport to the mansion?

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 >

Pug Queen's Husband

best not be dying I am loving it so far.

Hilarious Conversationalist

Yeah for Serial I hope it's not dying! We're getting two families there at least!

Also did you mean in your post that Kurt is marrying a Nargacuga because that's what he's paired with (or what it says at least) in the pairings post in the RP. razz

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
>> | | ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs; ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢɪʀʟ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and witty would post but the eldest sister is MIA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ·ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
| | <<

I Tortured Sleep I
>> | | ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs; ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢɪʀʟ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| | <<

You could just post anyways and have your characters talking to eachother and the like. Thats what happened with Aria and Kurt for like a hot second.

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
Cataclypsa
I Tortured Sleep I

| | <<

You could just post anyways and have your characters talking to eachother and the like. Thats what happened with Aria and Kurt for like a hot second.

Alright, I'll talk to witty about it. I just know I sorta hate it when everyone else goes on without me, and I don't want to be a hypocrite and do the same, you know?

| | <<

I Tortured Sleep I
Cataclypsa
I Tortured Sleep I

| | <<

Alright, I'll talk to witty about it. I just know I sorta hate it when everyone else goes on without me, and I don't want to be a hypocrite and do the same, you know?

| | <<

No I totally get it, it's a very valid point.

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
Cataclypsa
I Tortured Sleep I
Cataclypsa
I Tortured Sleep I

| | <<

| | <<

No I totally get it, it's a very valid point.

But yeah, for the sake of the RP, I think it's a good reason to reply.

| | <<

Bashful Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
is it okay if i edit the profile to add in her powers, then?

Dapper Smoker

sdfghjklsdfkgjhfdhsjkdfgh what happened to the Diablo girls

Okay so
I'll make a reply after they get teleported to the mansion
because my reply was depending on the oldest sister and right now Johnny's still wanting to run off so

OTL

Bloodthirsty Monster

Cataclypsa

Oh my, thanks for pointing it out! In my old roleplay two elementals were paired up with demons, I completely forgot that I changed that. Thanks ^^

[Edited post]

Bloodthirsty Monster

MihashbrownRen

Sure thing ^^

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aaaah ********.

xD I was about to apply as the older sister. Then I refreshed the page to make sure it was still open - and I totally got beat.

Well. Back to the slums that is the forums!

Toxic Tigrex
Cataclypsa

Oh my, thanks for pointing it out! In my old roleplay two elementals were paired up with demons, I completely forgot that I changed that. Thanks ^^

[Edited post]

LOL it's totally fine! Everybody has their derp moments in RPing. I still do XD

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

I totally need to read the OOC more. WELP, time to dig through the past dozen pages to read up on everything I've missed @,@

Edit- Right-o, I'm completely caught up now. Also, the Nekos being completely defenseless made me lul. To be truthful, without use of any form of powers, they are probably the strongest race. Since they are part animal, they'd likely have heightened senses, such as vision, scent, taste, hearing, all that good stuff. They could likely hear you coming a mile away, and react with insane speeds to close distance during combat. Shape shifting would be cool, have them take on different forms at times should the need arise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff