Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

Fates Oblivion

Yeah, that's where I'm a bit lost. I'll just ask quick.

Friendly Dabbler

Heyo all. I'm Neme, I'll be playing White. (:

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Yeah that seems about right and I think the whole ying and yang is a great idea for the two characters. To keep with the opposites idea John would have the mark on his back but centered at the heart as well.
Is there anything you would like to ask me about John?

Glad you like it ^-^ And yes actually there is.

How actively is John trying to get to know her more and in general be kind to her sincerely? Because if it's like every day often it likely would stop catching her off guard by now and put her at a bit more of a mellow attitude towards him but at the same time make her a bit more paranoid as she thinks life is just getting ready to kick her down again after bringing her up again.

He'll go out of his way a lot to check on her so that there is an almost constant positive in her life. Since the connection gives him some insight in to what Dizra is thinking and feeling he will keep on trying if he feels a bad shift in mood. Though there may be a few moments where he'll push his luck and pry a little too much in to her past. Not out of badness of course, he just wants to get to know her better so that he can understand.

Also I just saw the comments about the symbol. Sorry about that if I screwed up redface

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Yeah that seems about right and I think the whole ying and yang is a great idea for the two characters. To keep with the opposites idea John would have the mark on his back but centered at the heart as well.

How actively is John trying to get to know her more and in general be kind to her sincerely? Because if it's like every day often it likely would stop catching her off guard by now and put her at a bit more of a mellow attitude towards him but at the same time make her a bit more paranoid as she thinks life is just getting ready to kick her down again after bringing her up again.

He'll go out of his way a lot to check on her so that there is an almost constant positive in her life. Since the connection gives him some insight in to what Dizra is thinking and feeling he will keep on trying if he feels a bad shift in mood. Though there may be a few moments where he'll push his luck and pry a little too much in to her past. Not out of badness of course, he just wants to get to know her better so that he can understand.

Also I just saw the comments about the symbol. Sorry about that if I screwed up redface

Ah alrighty then. Pushing his luck likely didn't end to well with her but being that they are connected she would have an understanding that he means well so she likely went easy on him and simply refused to tell. That being said, it is actually good he is trying so hard, he is indeed chipping away at the shell she has put around her and if anything comes up ( such as an encounter with one of the anti guys ) were he protects her, that will just increase his chances even more. Also, just curious, exactly how protective of her is John? Does he visibly show it like if someone causes her emotional distress will he speak up?

And no worries, I thought the same as you XD

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Ah alrighty then. Pushing his luck likely didn't end to well with her but being that they are connected she would have an understanding that he means well so she likely went easy on him and simply refused to tell. That being said, it is actually good he is trying so hard, he is indeed chipping away at the shell she has put around her and if anything comes up ( such as an encounter with one of the anti guys ) were he protects her, that will just increase his chances even more. Also, just curious, exactly how protective of her is John? Does he visibly show it like if someone causes her emotional distress will he speak up?

And no worries, I thought the same as you XD

He won't intervene too much in minor things like a comment here or there unless it escalates in any way. If he did it all the time then it may get in to Dizra's head that he believes she can't fight her own battles and needs him there for everything. Really it all comes down to the severity of the situation and how distressed Dizra feels.

Devapier's Partner

Woah... People! *o* Heyyyy

I_Diplo_I

<3 I love your post!
Quick question though- if Lucian has been on Earth for two weeks and he saved her on his first day wouldn't this mean they've been connected for two weeks instead of one?

Also... How does he feel about kids?
(Because I completely forgot to mention that April is a sitter/nanny to various people).

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
The Soulless Warrior

Makes sense. All right I'll go ahead and post for Dizzy. She's going to be leaving the apartment to go do some errands, John can meet her along the way out if you like. Unless you'd like us to start differently?

Loiterer

Dawnlight Sky

Yeah, I noticed that inconsistency today, but I've been out all day, so all my ooc talk is off my phone, meaning it's a bad idea to try to tweak my post just yet.

If the kids are loud and annoying, he might go insane, probably fly one up to the roof and dangle the kid by the leg until the poor kid promises to shut up. If they take a legitimate interest in him, however, and aren't too annoying, I imagine him explaining how things worked back in his kingdom, play dangerous games with them, yadda yadda.
Either way, he makes her job tougher.
(I'm so sorry.)

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Makes sense. All right I'll go ahead and post for Dizzy. She's going to be leaving the apartment to go do some errands, John can meet her along the way out if you like. Unless you'd like us to start differently?

I'm fine with that smile

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dawnlight Sky

Yo~
So you're not the only ACO anymore,
thought I'd toss Jinx in there for ya.
Any plots you like to go through?
. 3.

I_Diplo_I

Also,
Hi to you Dippy.

Devapier's Partner

Jenny Cyde

Hey!
Those two sorta have the same story where they end up killing someone they loved because of the connection.
They both seem to keep to their distance from people.
I doubt either of them would share their past very easily.
Jinx hate humans. Alex is a human. lol
Hmm...
What is Jinx's role in the ACO?
Would it help if I told you that Alex practically lives in his office?
(April would occasionally stop by to bring him food)

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dawnlight Sky
Jenny Cyde

Hey!
Those two sorta have the same story where they end up killing someone they loved because of the connection.
They both seem to keep to their distance from people.
I doubt either of them would share their past very easily.
Jinx hate humans. Alex is a human. lol
Hmm...
What is Jinx's role in the ACO?
Would it help if I told you that Alex practically lives in his office?
(April would occasionally stop by to bring him food)

I noticed that!
I was like, s**t... I feel like I copied this chick
; 3;
I'm sure Alex is one of the few humans she can stand, since he works for the ACO and all
I'm making Jinx so that she's the one who goes out and finds connected pairs and brings them back to the ACO for study,
So I was just about to post her intro where she gets a notice that another pair is gone and she's gotta go find more.
Then she'd probably be all like 'god dammit alex.'

Loiterer

Jenny Cyde

Who's Dippy?
I don't even know you

...Hi Sammi

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
I_Diplo_I

//waggles finger
That's right, you better say hi to me.

Devapier's Partner

Jenny Cyde

Nah- your story is different! Don't worry.
Alex wasn't responsible for Jen's death. The whole thing was an awful accident.
Poor Jinx though ;w; She didn't knowwww!
Oh okay, they'll probably get along pretty well.
I can see them in the same room with comfortable silent
when neither of them feel like talking other people.

Heyy that pair lasted 4 experiments which is longer than usual!
Poor Jinx, Alex makes her life harder...
I guess it's a good thing his supervisors are keeping such a close eye on him.

I_Diplo_I

Working on a post... totally distracted right now though.
Food is a distraction. ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces