12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Souless posted. =P

Thank you! It totally didn't notify me and I've been waiting soooooo patient like.

No prob

Friendly Dabbler

The bad news is I've been too sick and working too much to find the head space to post. The good news is, I'm still sick but have time because I quit my job today because they pretty much told me "it's the job or the unborn child."

We all know what I chose. So. After dinner I'll be posting.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
The bad news is I've been too sick and working too much to find the head space to post. The good news is, I'm still sick but have time because I quit my job today because they pretty much told me "it's the job or the unborn child."

Oh, wow. I'm sorry you had to go through that. =(

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Thanks. When I say I shouldn't be doing something because I'm pregnant, I'm not saying it to be lazy and get out of working, I'm saying it to protect the child I've already nearly miscarried twice. It's a shame it went through one ear and out the other, because I was a damn fine employee at my dad's shop before I transferred to this one and found out I was pregnant.

So the kiddo made a liar out of me and decided to get me sick and send me to bed early after eating burgers waaaaaay too thick and fancified (both totally unnecessary except that my roommate likes to make jokes about his meat being too big, thank the stars I'm moving out in a couple of weeks because I really can't handle the lack of modesty from him or his wife.) As soon as I decide if I'm going to use their disgusting cheesecloth to make coffee or scrounge the change together to go get something from the corner store, I'll start working on a post.

Anything terribly important happen while I was off pretending to be an adult?

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Thanks. When I say I shouldn't be doing something because I'm pregnant, I'm not saying it to be lazy and get out of working, I'm saying it to protect the child I've already nearly miscarried twice. It's a shame it went through one ear and out the other, because I was a damn fine employee at my dad's shop before I transferred to this one and found out I was pregnant.

So the kiddo made a liar out of me and decided to get me sick and send me to bed early after eating burgers waaaaaay too thick and fancified (both totally unnecessary except that my roommate likes to make jokes about his meat being too big, thank the stars I'm moving out in a couple of weeks because I really can't handle the lack of modesty from him or his wife.) As soon as I decide if I'm going to use their disgusting cheesecloth to make coffee or scrounge the change together to go get something from the corner store, I'll start working on a post.

gonk ...

I am so sorry. And no the rp is has been at a stand still for a bit now.

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

gonk ...

Oh no I hope it's not my fault!

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

gonk ...

Nah I'm sure it's a result of everyone's lives really.

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

gonk ...

Nah I'm sure it's a result of everyone's lives really.

These things happen. I'm rereading and thinking up where I wanna go with my posts now.

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Hey, so I know Ahanu is not really talking to anyone more than Riahes right now, but I just thought I'd give you all a head's up. I have officially moved back home to take care of my mum, just in time to find out her latest test results. My mum has no chance of surviving this cancer. We may only have a few months left, maybe just under a year, if we are lucky. So I'm going to do my best to keep up with the roleplay when I can. My mum doesn't even seem to be the smallest bit sick, just a sore liver and lungs, so she doesn't need a whole lot of care right now, but as the months go on, I may need to drop to take care of my mum. It's hard because her oldest child (my FTM brother) is only 21, and my younger brother is 11. My 19th is coming up in the beginning of next month, so we at least all get a birthday and christmas with her, though she won't be there for my 20th when I'm officially not a teenager anymore.

Just letting you all know in advance so if it's just better for me to leave now, than wait a few months, I can do that. Just going through a hard time right now.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
GaysbianBabe
Hey, so I know Ahanu is not really talking to anyone more than Riahes right now, but I just thought I'd give you all a head's up. I have officially moved back home to take care of my mum, just in time to find out her latest test results. My mum has no chance of surviving this cancer. We may only have a few months left, maybe just under a year, if we are lucky. So I'm going to do my best to keep up with the roleplay when I can. My mum doesn't even seem to be the smallest bit sick, just a sore liver and lungs, so she doesn't need a whole lot of care right now, but as the months go on, I may need to drop to take care of my mum. It's hard because her oldest child (my FTM brother) is only 21, and my younger brother is 11. My 19th is coming up in the beginning of next month, so we at least all get a birthday and christmas with her, though she won't be there for my 20th when I'm officially not a teenager anymore.

Just letting you all know in advance so if it's just better for me to leave now, than wait a few months, I can do that. Just going through a hard time right now.

I'm so sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces