Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Thiiiissss is where you plot and stuff. I forgot to put this up or add it to the thread. xD

I'm Sweet P. I play Ary and Rein.

Devapier's Partner

User Image

Hi I'm Dawn- I'll be playing April.
I can't wait to plot with everyone! ^.^

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Hey everyone I'm Soul and I'll be playing John. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds both highs and lows biggrin

Devapier's Partner

Hey! What's up?

ahha... i know the RP's open... but I feel like I should plot with April's protector first before I post.
Although they only been connected for a week...

*really wana to post* ;w;

Loiterer

Dawnlight Sky

Heyo!
I play Lucian, the sorta angel. I'll explain this more in my first post.
But on a side note, this'll be my second time in this RP, as Sweet P is a personal friend of mine. Lucian is essentially just a recycled character from my last RP.

Being a prince, he's full of himself and only expects the best, so simple things such as human food and clothing disgust him. On that particular topic - so do humans. He is rather indifferent towards them, and when addressing them, he finds it extremely difficult to conceal his immense distaste. In fact, in the last RP, when he was invited to stay at his human's house, he insulted the way her name sounded, accidentally opened a can of soda after shaking it into her face, absorbed the energy from the TV and broke it, then purposely spilled the ramen she offered him because it didn't look "appetizing."

So yeah.
He's quite the character. Thoughts?

Devapier's Partner

I_Diplo_I

Woah Lucian and April are pretty different.
He better find a job if he doesn't want to continue living in April's cramp apartment.
He probably won't like it there... elevator's broken. One bedroom, one bathroom, tiny kitchen etc.
She's poor. She generally works at night as waitress at a bar. She occasionally get scammed and robbed.
She's pretty trusting of people and tries to believe the best in people despite getting scammed from time to time.

April's pretty cool about insults. April just brush off most insults directed at her.
She'll let him fend for himself if she's tired of his attitude though.
If he doesn't want to go buy clothes or food- fine... do whatever you want then.

From his profile- It doesn't seem like he's been to earth before, so April would have to explain a lot of stuff to him huh?

I think April isn't really use to having the connection.
If she sees someone's purse being snatch she'll be the one trying to catch the thief.
The whole- can't be far from your protector thing... is annoying to her.

She's also probably going to suggest they try to remove the connection.
It doesn't seem like he wants to live with her,
she doesn't like the connection because of what it does when the human dies.
I'm not sure if he would agree or not.

Loiterer

Dawnlight sky

Yeah, it's really a matter of the whole nature vs nurture argument. He was raised a prince, and in poor conditions, he becomes an ignorant arse.

I really am loving the poor/ex-rich dynamic they would have going for them, going from being the most wealthy man he knew to being left on a rock with nothing but the expensive clothes on his picky back. While it is evident that the two won't get along, obviously for quite some time, I figure seeing the conditions that April lives in and the effort it takes to sustain himself will soften his attitude significantly.

So yes, there will be many things he needs to learn. Basically everything is foreign to him. As for the connection, it won't be long before he realizes that something placed an ugly mark on his otherwise perfect skin, binding him to a mortal girl that he seriously considered abandoning as he watched her fall, and now ,he can't go too far without being in pain, he'll have strange feelings occasionally, unrelated to what he currently feels, and there will be a slight nagging in his mind to protect April.
Absolutely none of that will fly with him, and he'll search heaven and hell to get out of it. So, the two might actually end up reluctant partners in their search to break the connection safely, with shenanigans guaranteed on the way.

They contrast so starkly, it's almost funny. While April would chase the thief, Lucian would be grumping around, hungry, but reluctant to eat anything made by human hands, because his thought process is simple. "Not my purse, who cares?".

The reason for his sharp contrast from what your typical angel might look like stems from a line of corruption passed down from his father that threatens to consume him, and i figured the most convenient way to halt it would be a connection, which he would learn later in the RP, but I can develop this later.

I guess the real dream here is that they become the best of friends and the ultimate crime fighting duo, but the obstacles standing in the way of that would make Mt. Everest look like a hill.
It's a really weird matchup.

Devapier's Partner

I_Diplo_I

So what does April know of him?
Does she know that he's an angel? A prince? That he just arrived on earth?

Yeah, April is all for helping people, but with someone like him- it's best if he goes figure some stuff on his own.
It'll be interesting to see how their relationship progress.

If he told her he just arrived then April would have explained the connection.
If not, then she would assume he already knows about it.
April knows quite a bit about the connection considering her brother works for the ACO and she has friends who were connected.

Lol yeah- They're soo different-
Can you imagine April just in her apartment just crying over a book. (probably over Fred's death lol Harry Potter) and Lucian is just WTF?
omg... "The Connection creates a very deep bond between the two, whether they like it or not. Humans and Protectors can always sense what the other is feeling."
Uh... April has a lot of feelings. She's really empathetic.
Does this mean Lucian will just sense sadness and grief whenever April reads?
A whole lotta emotion for one angel. :3
I feel like April would have to drag Lucian whenever she goes after the thief.

A line of corruption that threatens to consume him?
How interesting...
He can learn about the connection later if you want.
April can just assume he knows and never tells him about it?

That would be the dream for those two.
I can't wait XD

Loiterer

Dawnlight Sky

I figure that Lucian would walk around at times with his wings our, completely oblivious that mortals would find it weird, so perhaps one day, when around April he randomly let's them pop out and that explains that he's an angel. Judging from the clothing and jewelry he'd arrive on earth in, I'm sure April could piece together that he's not an average angel, being as clever as she is, and his cluelessness would show that he only just arrived on earth.

After the whole falling-off-building, I think the first thing he'd do is make like a tree and leave, because he doesn't want anything more to do with her, but when the weird connection symptoms start cropping up over the next few days, he'll likely start searching for her to get answers, and he could introduce himself formerly then.

Oh gawd, not Fred ;n;

I imagine that he'd start having tears roll down his face while sitting on the couch, and he'd get really angry because he can't explain why. If he found out it was April's reading or actions causing it, he'd snap pretty quick xd

It's annoying for him, because I'm pretty sure the connection range limit is only about a mile. Not 100% sure, I'll ask Sweet P again, but I think that's what it was last time. So Lucian would be forced to follow her like a puppy @.@
He'll probably refuse to help April for a while though, even though catching a thief would take minimal effort on his part.

As for the connection, she could tell him about it, since the corruption is sort of a physical thing near his heart, and he doesn't want to believe it's there for reasons that I'll explain as the RP progresses. Along with that, he has no idea that the connection could halt the corruption either way, the only way he'd learn is if an ACO member caught and examined him, and explained that the connection he hated so much was actually what was saving him.

And yesss. All he needs is a tight suit and a cape, and he can be her sidekick.

Devapier's Partner

I_Diplo_I

Lol I think it is pretty obvious that he's an angel.
Especially since April totally failed at flirting- and called him one without realizing he is one...

Ah... I see... so the last few days for April would have been pain.
And her cursing about him for saving her and leaving so abruptly.

LOLLLLL he can mourn for Fred's death tooooooo
hahaha April can be like "I'm sorrrrrrrry" why crying over the book and apologizing for making him have feelingsss

Yeah I was wondering about the connection range.
Psh- April doesn't want Lucian to help. She likes doing this on her own.
She would probably prefer if he sits somewhere a mile ago when she does her thing.

Woo! I can't wait to see what you have planned!
lol I love that the connection is saving him... and they're trying to get rid of it.

<3 They totally need super hero names, a secret base, the whole package XD

Loiterer

Dawnlight Sky

Ahahahah, that's true.
Either way, flirting and mortal humor are far above his level of understanding at the moment, he doesn't know how money works yet, or what the things on four wheels moving around are xd.

The two will seriously be a mess for a while. Lucian is going to be grumpy almost all the time, and some of that will rub off on April, and since April is so empathetic, he'll be everywhere.
"Stop making me feel feelings!"

But anywho, I want to post sometime today, but I'm a bit unsure of how we should go about them meeting. It'll be easy to find April, because the pain will fade as he heads in the correct direction, but with her brother being associated with the ACO, it'd be a bad idea for him to just come knowck on her front door, although he wouldn't know any better. Any ideas?

Devapier's Partner

I_Diplo_I

I figured as much. April will probably be explaining everything...

lolllllllllll I forgot it went both way.
Grumpy April is going to be so snappy at people.
This is great. She's going to be piss that she's pissed because of his grumpiness.

Hmm... well Alex and April don't live together.
They each have their own apartment- although Alex has a much nicer one.
They live independently from each other although occasionally April would check up on her brother.
So she actually been in the ACO HQ before... since Alex practically lives in his office.
The guy is married to his work so unless April tells him
or unless Alex sees the mark he probably won't realize it.

Uh I didn't exactly specified where April is because I wasn't sure what we're doing yet-
but she's probably trying to find him too.
Because you know... pain.

Loiterer

Dawnlight Sky

Ahh, alright.
I read your post really late last night and got the wrong idea, but I see where we're at though.
On that note, I suppose Lucian will be walking around/flying, trying to find April, while April is doing the same, and they eventually just bump in to each other?

Devapier's Partner

I_Diplo_I

That sounds about right!

They'll just have to follow the pain... or lack of pain lol.
Hello, hello! I'm Ash and I'll be playing Natalie! I just got accepted and I can't wait to get plotting! :^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff