Devapier's Partner

lol Alex was excused from the meeting. sweatdrop

Solirria's Wife

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lol and Blaze excused herself and Kirsten from the meeting. She's too anxious to sit in an office for 15-30 minutes!
Dawnlight Sky
lol Alex was excused from the meeting. sweatdrop

XD lol I was wondering what was going to happen with that.
Adrienne Kairos
no its okay, so who are we waiting on ? Alex? but alex seems like hes not interested in showing up.

maybe we should start without him?

Also waiting on Gongitsune. I'm stuck too... T.T
XD lol

Devapier's Partner

Alex already had his meeting with Sebastian. So that he can meet with Jamie and do their thing :3
Whoa ok so things happened while I was gone, what did I miss?

Solirria's Wife

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Postin' soon! ..Just need some water lol

Solirria's Wife

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Phew, done! Thought I'd give a reason as to why the ACO puts up with a criminal lol.. FEAR CAMPAAAIGN! Nothing gets people against something like a False Flag Operation!

Blaze's Convoluted Scheme below!

Plant a few explosives and pyrotechnics here and there, set them off! In the chaos, capture a target or two, blame it on the criminal's instability due to his severed Connection? Bam! Reason to hate them! It creates criminals and lunatics!! Incites murder!

Heck, scouts search for potential targets, cops "believe the suspect is in the area", have them placed under protection/surveillance (possibly by the "police" ).. Said surveillance is monitored by the ACO Observers,.. If the scientists want a closer look? Send the Phantom Fireman to strike! Set up a fake arson attack, snatch the targets up in the chaos OR have the targets taken to somewhere safe (IE ACO labs and what not), then fear monger, fear monger, fear monger!

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

sociallyawkwardballerina

Hey, sorry it's taking so long to get a post out. I was working on one the other day but I was feeling kind of out of it, so I tossed it. And then I found out that my mother has been diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma (a really, really bad cancer of the liver caused by cancer somewhere else in the body), and cancer in her lungs, so it's been a little crazy and emotional over here.
I will do my best to get a post out sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
GaysbianBabe
sociallyawkwardballerina

Hey, sorry it's taking so long to get a post out. I was working on one the other day but I was feeling kind of out of it, so I tossed it. And then I found out that my mother has been diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma (a really, really bad cancer of the liver caused by cancer somewhere else in the body), and cancer in her lungs, so it's been a little crazy and emotional over here.

Ohmygosh. No don't even worry about it. If it takes you a year to get out a post, I wouldn't care. Focus on your mom, and your family, and you mental well-being, okay? I'm completely fine with waiting a very long time

Friendly Dabbler

GaysbianBabe
sociallyawkwardballerina

I am SO sorry to hear that. You do what you gotta do.

Devapier's Partner

GaysbianBabe

D:
I'm so sorry! I hope everything will be alright.
Best wishes to your mother!

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
GaysbianBabe
sociallyawkwardballerina

I'll keep you and your mother in my prayers.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Are you waiting for Souless to post? Cause I think he's waiting for you to. XD Not sure.
GaysbianBabe
sociallyawkwardballerina

Oh goodness! I'm so sorry to hear about that! I'll pray for you guys! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces