Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
The Soulless Warrior
Hey everyone I'm Soul and I'll be playing John. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds both highs and lows biggrin

Greetings. I have applied for the human position that counters your character. I have not gotten a reply back yet but if I am accepted I thought I'd just say hello.

Dawnlight Sky

Also hi Dawn, yes I stalked you here. XP

Devapier's Partner

Titaness Ash

Hey! I play Alex and April!
We can plot if you want. Maybe one of them know Natalie in the past?

Fates Oblivion

Lolllll Hi.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
The Soulless Warrior

ok my girl has been accepted. So I'm not sure how to start. Dizra's job is a simple waitress at a local diner and her apartment is nothing to tell friends about. What I'm not sure is if once the connection is made, does your guy stick around her all the time? I know he has his own job but after that I mean, what do you think we should have it as? Maybe right now they are like casual friends?
Hey!
My name is sociallyawkwardballerina:3
My character is Riahes, the water fairy.

- side note, I'm still working on finding a profile picture. I'm not a fan of the one in use right now -

Ria is Protector Numero Cuatro! Which means she's been connected to Ahanu (love the name!) for two years now^.^

SO, GaysbianBabe, do you think we should plot some? Especially since they've been connected for a good long time!

GaysbianBabe

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

ok my girl has been accepted. So I'm not sure how to start. Dizra's job is a simple waitress at a local diner and her apartment is nothing to tell friends about. What I'm not sure is if once the connection is made, does your guy stick around her all the time? I know he has his own job but after that I mean, what do you think we should have it as? Maybe right now they are like casual friends?

Alright awesome. For John's place of work he was a laborer on construction sites before the connection. However since he needs to stay closer because of the connection he had to start turning down work that was too far away. As well as move from his old apartment to a new one in the same complex as Dizra. John will also be trying to deal with the stress caused by the connection while looking for local work.
I agree with them being casual friends as it seems best for the time they have known each other. Also how much information do you feel Dizra has revealed to John? Maybe a comment here or there? Or nothing at all?
Also we haven't got a mark created by the connection decided. What do you think it should be? Should it be something that is a symbol to one or both of them?

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yo
Who missed me?
Jenny Cyde
Yo
Who missed me?

Sup! I believe my character's connected to yours, but I wanna plot a bit before I post to at least get some general info down, like the living/job situation and whether or not they get along.

My plans for Natalie were to have her be an aspiring photojournalist living in her own apartment. She probably gets some freelance work, but mostly puts her pictures on a blog for now until she can get hired by a major news company. She'll probably have another job in the meantime, maybe an internship somewhere or a minimum wage job. In short, she moves around a lot, or wants to at least.

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Titaness Ash
Jenny Cyde
Yo
Who missed me?

Sup! I believe my character's connected to yours, but I wanna plot a bit before I post to at least get some general info down, like the living/job situation and whether or not they get along.

My plans for Natalie were to have her be an aspiring photojournalist living in her own apartment. She probably gets some freelance work, but mostly puts her pictures on a blog for now until she can get hired by a major news company. She'll probably have another job in the meantime, maybe an internship somewhere or a minimum wage job. In short, she moves around a lot, or wants to at least.

Yup, your poor poor girl forced to be connected to Raum
Well Raum doesn't like the idea of being connected, but he'd probably touch her inappropriately at times, simply because that's him, but he probably doesn't like her too much. I'd also assume he's probably living with her, but he doesn't need sleep so he wouldn't be around often at night, mostly because that's when he goes to feed.
Jenny Cyde
Titaness Ash
Jenny Cyde
Yo
Who missed me?

Well Raum doesn't like the idea of being connected, but he'd probably touch her inappropriately at times, simply because that's him, but he probably doesn't like her too much. I'd also assume he's probably living with her, but he doesn't need sleep so he wouldn't be around often at night, mostly because that's when he goes to feed.

Yeah, Nat's not going to give him a lot of reasons to like her. I can see her actively trying to annoy him a lot, pretending they're best buddies when he clearly has issues with her, or not caring when he's mad because "What are you gonna do, kill me?" which probably doesn't end up nicely for her. For her part, she probably likes him well enough and tells herself he's not such a bad guy deep, deep down. But she also doesn't like the Connection because of how people might react to it and because she has to feel his emotions, which is not conducive to a workplace environment.

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Titaness Ash
Jenny Cyde
Titaness Ash
Jenny Cyde
Yo
Who missed me?

Yeah, Nat's not going to give him a lot of reasons to like her. I can see her actively trying to annoy him a lot, pretending they're best buddies when he clearly has issues with her, or not caring when he's mad because "What are you gonna do, kill me?" which probably doesn't end up nicely for her. For her part, she probably likes him well enough and tells herself he's not such a bad guy deep, deep down. But she also doesn't like the Connection because of how people might react to it and because she has to feel his emotions, which is not conducive to a workplace environment.

Yeah, he's probably going to fume a lot and threaten to make her life a living hell, but I'm thinking that because they're connected he can't feed off her fear because the feeling is technically connected to him as well. That's probably another reason he's annoyed by her.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Alright awesome. For John's place of work he was a laborer on construction sites before the connection. However since he needs to stay closer because of the connection he had to start turning down work that was too far away. As well as move from his old apartment to a new one in the same complex as Dizra. John will also be trying to deal with the stress caused by the connection while looking for local work.
I agree with them being casual friends as it seems best for the time they have known each other. Also how much information do you feel Dizra has revealed to John? Maybe a comment here or there? Or nothing at all?
Also we haven't got a mark created by the connection decided. What do you think it should be? Should it be something that is a symbol to one or both of them?

Good to know. Dizzy would have at first told him she prefers her nickname Dizzy to her real name as it was given to her by the only person to ever care for her and she hates using her real name out of spite for her father. Your guy likely would have picked up from the way she spoke of her real name that there is likely either something wrong with the name itself or the ones who gave it to her but she hasn't given any real detail as to why she feels the way she does. Being that they are connected and it creates a general feeling of comfort for each other from what I could tell, she would have at least filled him in on who it was who gave her the nickname she likes so much and were the woman used to live and used to do, and the fact that she is dead. Though she wouldn't have told him how the woman died yet. Basically, he knows the very little that has been good in her life and likely would have some speculations on some of the bad. As for the mark, for her it would likely be over her heart, which means it would be visible as she wears a low cut top dress,

As for the symbol itself I thought this one would be kind of cool because our characters are kind of opposite, but if you think it isn't good then we can think of something else:

User Image

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Good to know. Dizzy would have at first told him she prefers her nickname Dizzy to her real name as it was given to her by the only person to ever care for her and she hates using her real name out of spite for her father. Your guy likely would have picked up from the way she spoke of her real name that there is likely either something wrong with the name itself or the ones who gave it to her but she hasn't given any real detail as to why she feels the way she does. Being that they are connected and it creates a general feeling of comfort for each other from what I could tell, she would have at least filled him in on who it was who gave her the nickname she likes so much and were the woman used to live and used to do, and the fact that she is dead. Though she wouldn't have told him how the woman died yet. Basically, he knows the very little that has been good in her life and likely would have some speculations on some of the bad. As for the mark, for her it would likely be over her heart, which means it would be visible as she wears a low cut top dress,

As for the symbol itself I thought this one would be kind of cool because our characters are kind of opposite, but if you think it isn't good then we can think of something else:

User Image

Yeah that seems about right and I think the whole ying and yang is a great idea for the two characters. To keep with the opposites idea John would have the mark on his back but centered at the heart as well.
Is there anything you would like to ask me about John?

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior
Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

User Image

Yeah that seems about right and I think the whole ying and yang is a great idea for the two characters. To keep with the opposites idea John would have the mark on his back but centered at the heart as well.
Is there anything you would like to ask me about John?

Glad you like it ^-^ And yes actually there is.

How actively is John trying to get to know her more and in general be kind to her sincerely? Because if it's like every day often it likely would stop catching her off guard by now and put her at a bit more of a mellow attitude towards him but at the same time make her a bit more paranoid as she thinks life is just getting ready to kick her down again after bringing her up again.

Loiterer

Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Hey guys, I totally love both of your characters, but there's something I think I should point out.

In the "Information" section under the "Connection" subheading, the second point states that there's already a specific marking that appears.

It's a bit confusing because it states that it varies, but there's a mark shown there.

I'm assuming it's that way for logical reasons, so the ACO will be able to tell it's a Connection mark and not just a simple tattoo, but I'm not entirely sure how flexible it is, so I'd just ask Sweet P if it's okay for Dizzy and John to have different marks, just to avoid any confusion.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
I_Diplo_I

Fates Oblivion
The Soulless Warrior

Hey guys, I totally love both of your characters, but there's something I think I should point out.

In the "Information" section under the "Connection" subheading, the second point states that there's already a specific marking that appears.

It's a bit confusing because it states that it varies, but there's a mark shown there.

I'm assuming it's that way for logical reasons, so the ACO will be able to tell it's a Connection mark and not just a simple tattoo, but I'm not entirely sure how flexible it is, so I'd just ask Sweet P if it's okay for Dizzy and John to have different marks.

But doesn't it say it varies in appearance for everyone? I thought that is what it meant. But then again she did give a pic so she must have done so for a reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff