Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

I think everyone's experience of cooking at some point becomes that. xD

What Lan said Chesh - she is an expert in all things internet related after all.

I have never tried it. And I never shall. Because I will make a mockery of your southern states and of my homeland.

It's best for us all if I just type like a weirdo as per usual. c:

Ah. Fair enough then. Though it's still a fairly odd noise. That I don't think I've ever personally heard before... Though I've probably heard something familiar from some people I know.

Tipsy Darling

Fixed the interwebs. Now I'm trying to get my brain to write. -_-

Also, Kitty, I'm looking into studying abroad in the UK this summer.

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

...I can't tell if you're mocking me or not Kitzy. :/ My roommates would say that somewhat sincerely (I'm the resident techno-wizard as all my roomies are severely technically challenged), but I honestly can't read whether or not that's sarcasm. As it very well could be.
            Because, half the time, it's this.

I spent a good number of years in the True South-- I can mimic a good drawl if you get me going.
            I can sometimes mimic it in typing, but it's a lot harder and it has a lot to do with phrasing and enunciation, not pronunciation.
            Not saying that there isn't a bit of difference in the pronunciation, but... it's harder than it looks.

Fairly normal for me is fairly odd for most other people; I've come to accept that fact.

Dangerous Prophet

@Chesh, To get your brain to write all you have to do is hydrate! Drink some water, today!

Oh really? Any idea where you want to go/what you want to do though?

@Lan, It was just a joke on your name not intended as sarcasm though it could've certainly been read that way. xD
I'm not entirely tech-savvy though I know more than most since I took IT and actually paid attention to the techies who taught me stuff that the teach wouldn't bother teaching.

I shall take your word for that Lan.

Just that particular sound I find odd, though I likely wouldn't find it odd anymore after I've heard it made by someone .... or something. DUN DUN DUNNNNN.
Sorry, bit overdramatic that.

fyi that Rigel post felt sloppy to me.

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

...becoming an advertiser Kitzy? I could totally see Billy Mays (have you heard of him?) telling people that.

And... well... I'm oblivious, alright? O-bli-vee-us. Very much so. And, well, puns aren't going well with my "Oh My God it's only Wednesday" brain.

-rolls eyes- Drama, drama, drama.

Your post looked fine! -nodnod- Have to do a onexone post before I post again here, but I'm going to attempt one somewhat soon-ish.

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
You crazy kids and your tiny script and loud music.... Kidding, I had a roommate who used to always add 'you crazy kids and your loud music' to the end of everything she said.

Kpop is the only thing I'm living off of for the moment, the emotions they put into their music is insane. And I can't change anything in this post 'cause everything is at the bottom of the page, and not working..... weird.... At least I know how to do some formatting, anyone else having weird issues or just me?

Any whosits, I'm actually from the south, so at times I amuse my friends, because I can do a really good southern belle: I do declahre, as well as a kicking impression of a hick: Hoo'ee we's havin bahbahque tonite.

But yeah, typing it is a completely different story.

Dangerous Prophet

(Yep I have indeed heard of him) Considering I have actually sold advertisement designs I could very well be one... in the future. though not really.

It's understandable, the means of internet communication is not always fallable after all.

Alrighty. I still felt bleh when writing it though, like I'd done it too quickly or something and hadn't thought about it but I just wanted to write so oh well it's out there now. c:

Aged Informer

IT's basic response to any computer problem is 'restart it' which pisses me off immensely because it doesn't fix the problem, just suspends it until it happens again. My old man has a masters in computer science, so I've grown up in a household where you have to know your stuff about computers.

Lady Langwell: It's my Thursday and I'm already just waiting for the weekend to roll around.

I am meant to go out tonight and tomorrow after work, but I really cannot be bothered taking a forty minute detour just to drink with people I don't like and argue over things I don't care about. So, instead it shall maybe be used for posting =D

Fahr: Typing accents is something that takes a long time to learn, and even then it's just easier to say they have a certain accent. Most of my experience has just been from reading a shitton of comics because they can only show an accent by writing it out. It's interesting stuff, especially considering I mainly read Irish and British authors, so their portrayal of American accents is a bit more hilariously enjoyable.

P.S. Kpop does not have a monopoly on emotional music.

Dangerous Prophet

It was like that at my sixth form Cleaver, but the department at my school (since it was only two people) were completely different. If there was a problem they got it fixed asap. They were too good for that school really.

Apparently theres a feud between the IT department at my current college and the Music department, because the IT crowd won't let new software be put on the computer unless they have a copy of it but they're not willing to make a copy themselves they want the actual disk and one of the techies found a disk for new music software on a music teachers desk and took it buy didn't actually upload the software like he should've if that was intended. So he basically stole the software, locked it up and wouldn't give it back. Music teacher ended up putting the guy up for theft and the IT guy just took it and quit his job and went to prison for a year for theft. I have no idea why. And despite that theres a feud between the two departments and the Music students want nothing to do with the IT tech's to the point that this year they had a materials fee of £50 per student, that went towards a lot of low-end computers that were linked up to a seperate system.
[/end story time]

tiny script is for fairly inappropriate remarks/making people have to lean forward to read because we may or may not be mean. c:

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I can write quite a few different accents, it just amuses me that I have such trouble writing southern ones, considering I spent the majority of my life in the south.

I know Kpop doesn't have the corner on emotion, but its the type I most want to listen to at the moment. Usually I avoid emotional music like the plague, but I'm emotionally stable right now, I guess.... I know I'm weird.

Tipsy Darling

So, my cupcakes turned out to be rather delicious.

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
That must be exiting~!

I made chicken fried rice tonight for dinner, and it came out quite yummy. What I really want are cookies right now....

Sparkly Sex Symbol

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♔ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SorrySorrySorry~
gonk

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♥ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tipsy Darling

Lol Pulchy, I love that that's all you say. xD <3

Sparkly Sex Symbol

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♔ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Because I don't want to give empty excuses!
gonk
I'm just a huge puuface!
gonk

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♥ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items