Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Darling

That was uber lame... And I think it was less the fact that it was hurricane and more about the fact that it was a hurricane meeting a storm from the west and a nor'easter from Canada at the same time, Muffin. Regardless that was just silly. It hit harder elsewhere I know but I would've rather had classes yesterday than sit on my butt. Don't mind having one of my classes cancelled today though.

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Fine, fine.
            Glad everyone is safe and sound, happily tucked away toasty warm and with plenty of electricity! :3
            Or, you know, the awesome people in this thread, anyway...

Dangerous Prophet

Been so sick past few days :')

It has not been a fun time.

Tipsy Darling

Awwww no fun indeed!
-feeds the poor Kitty soup-
Feel better m'dear!

-cuddles with Muffin-
I miss joooooo

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

-cuddlecuddlecuddle-
            Misses joo tooo!
            Finished my halloween costume-- it's pretty darn adorable. -nodnod-

Feel better Kitzy! D: No sick-ys for you!

Dangerous Prophet

Sickness got worse yesterday but I had to go into college today to pick up stuff so I can at least work on something this weekend since I'm at the end of a project and need to finishhhh, bleh. Doubt I'll be able to do any posts at all to any rp till I'm better D;

How was halloween?

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

D: I hope you feel somewhat better soon Kitzy! That's just plain crappy.
            -nodnod-

Halloween was pretty quiet for me at least. I was in pajamas by 7 and spent the night doing some homework, laundry, and talking with the roomies. I had a grand ol' time, but it wasn't anything super dooper thrilling.

Also, allergies suck. I think I'm having a mix of cold weather bugs and allergies.

Dangerous Prophet

It's been so crappy, been in bed since I got home just staring at the wall and time's been flying by without me being able to do anything. I don't like it.

Sounds like fun at least, my house-mate is avoiding me like the plague though he's making my meals, which I could get used to. xD

Allergies do indeed suck. I'm happy I don't have them. xP

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I worked, we passed out candy at the mall, after work I went out for a few drinks, after midnight I went home and pounded out 850 words for nanowrimo.

Oh yeah, and in-between work and drinks I had to go to the er because I cut my wrist with a box cutter at work. 5 stitches.

A pretty uneventful night actually....

Dangerous Prophet

Well that sounds painful Fahr D:

Update: Still sick.

Tipsy Darling

Hello my loves. I'm sorry the thread has gotten so quite of late and I really ought to be doing something about that... Unfortunately this isn't the best week for me to turn into rule abiding Chesh. My grandmother passed away the other night and while I'm fine (we unfortunately weren't that close) I am attending the funeral for my dad's sake. He's the strongest person I know and when he called he was crying so yeah... I am currently part way through my response for Kitty so that's some progress made. I'm going to try and finish it on my flights tomorrow and post it before I get to Kansas if I get the chance. As for the rest of the week; I will doy best to hop on if I have a momen but I'm not sure what the schedule is. I'll be flying back to school on Wednesday but seeing as I'm missing an entire week of school I will have a s**t ton of work to make up. This makes for a very busy Chesh. Again, I'll do my best to be around. I love you all much and will hopefully be back soon. Also, please don't say your sorry xP I've heard it far too much lately and just... Yeah. I'll just assume I have your condolences. <3
LOVE!!
Cheshie

Ps I apologize for any really bad spelling and grammar and words that are just flat out wrong. I typed this on my phone.

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Angel_Shadows's Partner

Anxious Noob

Understandable, Chesh. You and your family have my condolences. I gotta get Pasha and Raz's post up. I've been debating as to whether to just post them together as one post (just this once because they'll be conversing with each other), or do two completely different ones. Either way, I'm having serious writer's block; I keep writing down and deleting a lot lately. Dx

Dangerous Prophet

No worries Chesh. Lots of love to you right now!

I know that feel Cadbury, I've got Sarin's post half done but because it was done in my drug-addled sick self it's horrifying and I may have to start again. xD

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

I'm being a bad Mod, not having my post written for a long, long while. I apologize Kitzy.
            I'm going to attempt one tonight-- been more focused on NaNo these past few days and, prior to that, I just had major blockage. ):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff