Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

True aha, well I doubt that Sarin would ever consider a family for himself anyway, he's more the bachelor that never has an heir kinda guy right now. But who knows, time and experiences can change a man~

I have all the time in the world with this week off to be honest. :')

Tipsy Darling

Hooray! That's nice. ^^ My week is winding down though yet again my weekend seems to be incredibly busy. -_-

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Hi peeps! Just been a bit blue and, well, not in the whole "let's be productive" mood. When I have felt decently (or at least semi-) optimistic, I've been in that "whoo hoo I'm not doin' s**t!" mood.
            Have another post to write up before I get back to Taliya, but I will hopefully be there soon! -nodnod-

Love the avi change Cheshie. <3

Won't be on at all this weekend (most likely); going home for the first time in a month and a half and I can't freakin' wait! :3
            I would like to be on at some point and, if I am, it would only be to read posts and/or type up an OoC post.

Love you all!

Dangerous Prophet

Dunno why I'm awake at four in the morning but whatevs I'm getting stuff doneee

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Heh. You're wakin' up when I'm about ready for bed Kitzy.
            I'd hoped to have a post up for you by tonight but, well, things got in the way. Sorry.
            If I have time (probably won't, but if!), I might be able to post this weekend. Maybe.
            Good luck bein' productive!

Dangerous Prophet

I haven't slept yet actually Lan xD
No worries no worries, wokring on other stuff, not so much productive as I'm getting distracted by silly things. Like Penumbra playthroughs scaring the crap out of me. I still can't believe I've never played that game.
Goodnight though Lan, have a good sleep!

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I have no idea what the hell the people next door to me are doing, but it makes me want to kill them.

Angel_Shadows's Partner

Anxious Noob

You look hawt, Fahr.... Well, your avatar does. emotion_awesome

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Thanks. My avi's been crash dieting, nice to know it has paid off. wink

Sparkly Sex Symbol

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♔ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HURRICANEEEE!!
gonk

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♥ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tipsy Darling

This storm is currently boringggggg

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

...don't tell me y'all are freakin' out about a poor little Category 1? Yeesh.

Survive a Category 3 or 4, then come talk to me.
            Northerners. Haha.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♔ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ha, we didn't even lose power, and we have Monday/Tuesday off.
blaugh
Sohappyrightnow.
Would make me even happier if I could find someone willing to deliver food to me.
stare

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♥ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

You'll be a happy Pulchy-pulch even more so when you realize you don't have to get soaked walking back and forth to classes. That's always a good feeling-- hurricane rain goes sideways as much as it goes diagonal.
            -nodnod-

-hands tureen of hot broccoli&chedder soup-

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I almost sent my friends a text asking them if it was something to worry about or not. Because really, most of the time, people freak out over nothing. Except for when we lost the tree. My grams flipped out over losing the one none-pine tree on our property during a hurricane back in the early 90's. You'd have thought we'd lost our house or something.

Is it sad I kind of miss hurricanes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces