Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Mr Cleaver: yeah, I did, but I screwed over my sleep schedule by staying up until 3:45ish my time. That is bad. I'm going to be grouchy and not at all a fun person today because I didn't get my weekend standard of 10+ hours. D:

I imagine Xavier in mid twenties (24-27); Nataliya is... hmmm... early-to-mid twenties (22-26).

Dangerous Prophet

Quidditch is a silly game. Even in the wizarding world.

Asterion is somewhere between 23-27, he lost track of his age as he never celebrated his birthday having no idea when it was. Rigel is 28, if I remember right... While Sarin is about 35.

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

...Nataliya could also be an immature 26-29 now that I think about it.

They offer Quidditch as a sport at my college; I was interested, but practice is during my Physics class... so no can do.

Dangerous Prophet

Thats somewhat ironic if you think about it.

I'd play it. But I'd have to fix all the stupid rules and problems that come with the game. And invent something to allow us to fly. Or at least hover more than a foot of the ground.

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

I didn't even think about it like that (you do mean the whole Physics/Quidditch thing right?)... but yeah, it is.

I'd love to see that Kitzy. It'd be hilarious and a lot more dangerous.

Dangerous Prophet

Yeah I did mean that comparison Lan. xD
A sport that entirely breaks/redefines what we'd think of the laws of physics is happening at the same time you're taking a class in physics.

Someone's probably already trying to figure it out - someone who can apply their knowledge to it. Though it'll never be broomsticks we ride on. More likely be basketball with jetpacks.

Angel_Shadows's Partner

Anxious Noob

Liked your post, Lan.

Pasha is 31 (EDIT: I meant to write 31, but 29 stuck in my head after just reading about Taliya's age. xD Hate it when that happens), and Raz is 27. They're not too far apart.

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Good one Lang!

Flora is all of 25.

And oh how I wish magic were real. I could do without the Quidditch really, I have a thing about heights, especially unsecured ones. But I'd love to watch it.

Angel_Shadows's Partner

Anxious Noob

Fahr: I hate heights. I get bouts of vertigo when looking up at something high, too. In which case, a bus stop sign is high... > > It's pretty silly how easily it happens.

Fashionable Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Awe.. poor thing. Yeesh, this rain is making me not want to get out of bed, like at all, and I'm starving...

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Kitzy, your avi reminds me of an old pervy man. No idea why. It just does.
            Thought you should know.

I don't have a severe fear of heights; it's the falling I don't like. I have an irrational fear of falling-- match that with my irrational paranoia and, well, I sometimes think that I'll fall through solid glass to the ground or that the concrete building I'm standing on will collapse with me at the highest point.
            Actual flying Quidditch would not go well; I'm better with my feet on the ground.

Tipsy Darling

Guys I am so sorry I haven't been around. ;-; I'm swamped with work and exhausted when I'm not working. I hope I'm back soon. <3

Dangerous Prophet

-late response is late-
I can sort of guess why you'd think that Lan - what with the grandpa look to the hair. I was going for film director/actor at the time xD

It is alright Chesh! People have work and work has people. It's a vicious cycle but I'm sure you'll make up for your absence somehow. c:

Aged Informer

Had my last class of the year today. One essay, one exam and I have a whole summer to myself (sans work).

I'll see how I go on a post for Romulus later, but at the moment I have enjoyed myself too much to write something of a few hundred words coherently.

Dangerous Prophet

Anyone online to talk to me while I write Rigels post?

and possibly finally get round to starting my firefly rp.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff