Liberal Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Chang524
Demon Slayer-Vertoew
Hello everyone, how are things going?

*Salutes* Sir! Welcome to Checkpoint Alpha sir! So far, I believe we are in 2nd Place, but at this point, it is a good thing because a lot of people are going to join Durem, meaning they'll be slowed down by the amount of people on their team if what me and Luitenant Ember have concluded is true. As long as we can keep the points tight between them and us until Day 3, we should be able to swamp them and take the lead and they'll be defenseless to stop us. If all goes according to plan, sir.

Sounds good, I read over the theory Ember came up with, it makes sense.
Glad to have you aboard on the right team, Shidou-kun. And Doc... *Sighs* I'm gonna regret this. Permission granted, but take it easy, we'll still need some meds for the rest of this war.

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
*pumps self up* Okay! Time to head back out to battle!

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
FINALLY! I got a 10 on Stop at the Flag!!
Yep. Keep up the good work everybody. I'll be heading over to one of my mules every now and again to see if I can get to work on that 'Lower Durem's score' strategy.
Luitenant, while you're there, maybe you should put your ear to the ground and see what they're strategy is. And good job, Chadwick, keep it up.
Good idea Sarge, I'll be sure to stop in and see what I can find.

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
We're behind them by .1 according to the announcer guys.
Let's try and keep it that way. The longer we can let them lead by that much, the better, until maybe the last half of the event. Then we'll all surge, play as much as possible, and steal this win away from them. We shall give them nothing, Bartons, but take from them EVERYTHING!
WHOO! Everybody to the med cabinets! Where's Brandon! Tell him to order pizza! And your next event is the 50m sprint to the liquor store!

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
I just upped my average by a whole point. Awesome. xD Now I got 9.23.
I'm just .39 away from a perfect 10, I'm busting my a** trying to reach it!
DoktorPhil
WHOO! Everybody to the med cabinets! Where's Brandon! Tell him to order pizza! And your next event is the 50m sprint to the liquor store!

You know that since this is a sporting event, there's those guys passing out beers, right?

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Bleh. Beer is not my cuppa tea. When I come back from dinner, I plan to be nice and wasted on some fruity, girly drink.
I owe you big time, Chang blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces