Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't you have to know ninjutsu to be a ninja, and as far as I know, ninjutsu is illegal to teach in most countries, with it being lethal and all.

*eats Trojan's alive* YUM! :3

Is it really? Thats funny. Though I'm a ninja. >>

Tipsy Gawker

(1) It wasn't a virus--I have scanners now, so I worry even less about them than before.

(2) I used to know how to use PCs--I grew up on them--so I still think like a PC user in some manner.
Besides, my rich uncles use Macs, so I at least know what I need to know. =/

(3) Macs have destroyed most of my reasoning and basic intelligence with their made-for-morons interface. If you don't use it, you lose it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seriously... the way you install stuff mocks what little intelligence the Mac has left me with. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thats why I hate macs! ^-&
L-zlhe
(1) It wasn't a virus--I have scanners now, so I worry even less about them than before.
(2) I used to know how to use PCs--I grew up on them--so I still think like a PC user in some manner.
(3) Macs have destroyed most of my reasoning and basic intelligence with their made-for-morons interface. If you don't use it, you lose it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seriously... the way you install stuff mocks what little intelligence the Mac has left me with. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it mocks your inteligance? how?
Quote:
he's gone

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKED DOMO! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Ok, I thought we were past the stage of mourning.
well if you get the tektek toolbar, you can use him as another emoticon.

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
BARTON WON BARTON WON
WOOOOOOOO YA

Tipsy Gawker

kaiser321
L-zlhe
it mocks your inteligance? how?

When you open a .dmg file to install the application, you just open the Applications folder in the Macintosh HD folder, and drag the icon of the application into the Applications folder.
What. The. ********.
You NEVER do that on a PC--I felt like a child when I first installed Firefox. User Image

XDDDDD

We are past the stage of mourning.....'cept I never mourned......o:
Good point Hammi, considering I never used the Domo-kun anyways.

Tipsy Gawker

Looking spiffy Dok. Love the new hat. :3

Ugh, why does everything on this Mac break at some point?
Now GaiArch won't use emoticons, and I bet it won't Autotrack either. =/

I love this buttsecks emoticon!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Gawker

xP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Going to see the Batman movie, woo! Be back later. >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces