Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Come on Barton. Go back up! For the cute lil angel guy! scream

^w^ bump
And for that damn cat! And the fish! And... Uh... Chuck Norris?

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Uhm, hi. Anyone remember me? I was with the Barton Army last year. redface
Who the hell knows.... THe ghost thing revolves around going in a circle really really fast. The DON'T VACUUM thing, just put the mouse in the corner of the screen...
Oh yeah, I remember, you're a Corporal I think.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
I am? I can't even remember. I'm a member of the guild, but I've been too busy to stop by for a while and then I kind of forgot... sweatdrop
The name does indeed sound familiar
I just checked the registry, and yeah, you are a member of the guild. I hereby grant you the rank of Corporal. Now get back there and get us some scores!

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Chang524
This is the official Barton Army Recruitment and Rejected Olympics Headquarters. My name is Sergeant-Major Chang Wang of the Barton Army. Our leader, General Demon-Slayer Verteow, will be here shortly. Feel free to join us and together, we can bring honor, respect, and victory to Barton. OO-RAH!

str yes str i like to join the barton army guild str and kick those other teams butts :'D
OO-RAH!

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Hehe, thanks. I've got an average of 9.57 so far.

Hi DoktorPhil I remember you. You're kind of hard to forget, in a good way. wink
Well then... It depends whose remembering me then, I guess.

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Chang524
And for that damn cat! And the fish! And... Uh... Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris OO-RAH!
GOD DAMN! 9.57! Corporal, consider yourself an honorary Sergeant with a score like that! And Tsukasa Wave, welcome aboard, send a request and wait for confirmation.
I will join, but my avg is only 5 points right now
Follow these tips I ripped off of some other forum and you'll be up on your feet in no time:

Quote:
Vacume, Wash, general sucking things up:
→Don't go at it fast, rather start at a corner and slowly work your way in rows, hovering slightly, so you eliminate back trackign as much as possible.

→"doing fast at first (sort of forcing all the bubbles toward one corner) then hover at the end" -Angeliqe (only works for bubbles, not vacume)

→"the ghosts one, in that one it is actually better to go fast." -aoshingou

→"I find if you go at the ghosts from the bottom, it's easier to vacuum them up." -Roxxie Stella-X

Driving:
→As soon as the screen loads for drive off the cliff, press the right arrow. it's yourbest defence against lag.

Counting:

→"With the click the numbers in order I try to memorize where I've seen numbers that I don't need right away, but that I will need in a bit. That way I can click them as soon as I need them."

Welcome aboard!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games