Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bunny

I think I may have rated you at some point already, or if I'm confusing that memory for really wanting to rate your avi... whee

Anyway, I would like to give you a 10/10

I'm doing this from my iPad, so I can't tell if the horns are animated or not, but they don't need to be.

High-functioning Teenager

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
TBE

Okay. I see you've got here a nice white, pale blue and muted blue scheme. I also see that you've got a story behind the character--some sort of moonlight fox queen. I like the face, it gives the character a story behind it.

What i'm not so hot about is the skin colour? This is just me, but I feel like there should be some sort of skin mod to make her feel more ethereal. Also, the hands throw me off as she's got these delicate tiny little legs, tiny foxy face and fragile lace all about her, but then she's got some ham hands to her. Maybe something that's also a little more delicate? But then again, this is just me.

TOTAL RATE: 7.5/10

Angel Gheist
I think I may have rated you at some point already, or if I'm confusing that memory for really wanting to rate your avi... whee

Anyway, I would like to give you a 10/10

I'm doing this from my iPad, so I can't tell if the horns are animated or not, but they don't need to be.
tbe 10/10 love it.

manghosteen's Partner In Crime

Accursed Creature

tbe
l rose l

10/10! Your avi is so detailed and tied together and it's just overall very pleasing to look at! Your style of avi is very hard to pull off and I'm so envious!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!

Holliden

It seems you got skipped and I didn't see anyone else fix that so!!! 10/10.
You pull everything in so nicely. The items all look like they are meant to be together and you feel like a real character. You have done an excellent job!
I'm in love!! 10/10

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
10/10
its unique and something i have never seen before and matched beautifully.

Shirtless Seeker

koolknight

Nice monochrome setup, it look real nice the pet/plush weird but im guessing that just a personal choice so i won't judge it as something to affect the rating. Could still work a bit on the face but except that it great. 8.8/10

[Added a pair of earings and an under grayish/black belt barely noticable but it make the color flow together better.]
I love the color scheme, that was actually the scheme I almost went with when making my avatar! You've managed to bring it together well, its the right amount of color and clutter to look good. Have you thought of putting in a background? I think may help convey it even better! But i still think its a good 10/10.

@Rater- Came back to gaia after a long hiatus, and just managed to get my old imp skin back, its a work in progress as I try and learn about all these new items sweatdrop

Greedy Capitalist

7//10
I love the color balance.You put it together very well. The green is a nice touch. =)
Chronic Vomiting

tbe

Overall, the general colour scheming is quite aesthetically pleasing. Perhaps a cravat or something white to cover the upper chest might be more effective. Whilst the contrast of the halo (angel) and tail) devil is an interesting scheme, I feel as though the incorporation of the wings and arm bands clutters the avatar a bit too much. I would suggest sticking to either the devil/angel theme OR the fairy theme (w/ the wings). 6.5/10
SHlPPU
Chronic Vomiting

tbe

tbe

Very classy and elegant, yet retains fashion sense and smartness :3

9.5/10 add some sparkles hehe
It's really cute. May I suggest an arm mod? 8/10

Feral Elder

TBE

9/10 I like the color combination and that sinister gaze. Overall, it looks good.

Hellraiser

very cool
I feel like you may need something black on your head to change that top shape, or at least a more solid black (the current texture doesn't really match)
9/10, very nice

@rater: I am looking for "that beatup hooligan boy" arm mod but no one is selling it, so my avi is meh right now (do you know anyone that's selling it? cry )

Generous Tycoon

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
King Skarl
very cool
I feel like you may need something black on your head to change that top shape, or at least a more solid black (the current texture doesn't really match)
9/10, very nice

@rater: I am looking for "that beatup hooligan boy" arm mod but no one is selling it, so my avi is meh right now (do you know anyone that's selling it? cry )

7.5/10
I feel like there's something missing like a bg? or animated something to make it more alive heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff