Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellraiser

he glasses/face confuse me, but I think I've seen a few other people say this
I like the idea of the gloves, but I feel like you need more of a "gauntlet" rather than a glove, if you can find any
The colours match well! The gradient in the horns helps to make every shade of blue you have match :~)

overall 8/10

edit: also! I think darker eyebrows may help!

@rater: My current is incomplete - I'm still searching for that beatup hooligan boy to actually buy.. (Know anyone that has it? :~( )
but here's what this will look like eventually!
User Image
rate this?

Fluffy Noob

5/10

(For finished avi)I don't really like the color scheme of green and purple with bloody items. Maybe I'm just not getting the theme?

You could do away with earring or just put some piercing and work on the kimono thing?

King Shapeshifter

Rolaris's Wife

Anxious Muse

VJ Morph looks like he's in the midst of some kind of battle, and its obviously intense. It tells a great story without one being put into words. I like the darkness of it all and the expression is great. It's well balanced between the black and silver. I love it! Great job! 3nodding

Enduring Hero

Hellraiser

I think it needs more weight to the bottom, more of a brown shoe, perhaps
8/10

@rater: My current is incomplete - I'm still searching for that beatup hooligan boy to actually buy.. (Know anyone that has it? :~( )
User Image
rate this?

Just Mom0's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Unicorn

38,200 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
Halfling Heroine

I like the browns, the creams, and the red, but I feel the orange goggles and yellow in your hair don't fit in.
    Maybe try different hair? Something cream coloured?
    Rate my avatar please?[/color

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Just Mom0's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Unicorn

38,200 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
King Skarl

I'm not a huge fan of blood, gore, or zombies myself.
    But I think it looks pretty good.
    I'm especially enjoying the combination of neon green and purple, which is usually hard to pull off.
    9/10

Shirtless Seeker

music-ecstasy

Give off the feel of an Elsa from Frozen but a bit more magical and evil because of the flying and the eyes, well done! 9.6/10

[Something ive been tinkering with, alway been a fan of mage style avatar and Vivi from final fantasy as been one of my favorite character so i went with a similar face style (his eyes are a bit more oval and yellow-ish but i don't have what required to match that) style but decide to go for a matching color slimmer style whitout the old rob and hat thing. Basicly kinda like a modern stylish magic caster.]

Enduring Hero

Shirtless Seeker

Halfling Heroine

4.2/10 the concept decent but the color placement all over the place there not much harmony and the pose just feel wrong.

Hellraiser

I feel like the pinstripe of the pants throws it off a bit.
and the red of the shoes is a bit more saturated than your other reds
change those up, and you're golden

overall, very cool 9/10

User Image
rate this?

Girl-Crazy Garbage

King Skarl

8/10 I like the overall look but something seems unbalanced maybe the earrings? Good luck with your search for the beat up hooligan boy

Shirtless Seeker

Tree Scab

Just bloody adorable, don't know what to suggest and i feel it quite close to a finished product if you don't aim for the clutter road. 9.4/10

[Changed the pants as suggest for more on color red and better leg placement, downside is that they come with white part. Upside is they don't look too bad as they bring out the eyes more.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff