Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

13,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
@~Lost Soul MIRA~ (edit: and thanks for the tip!)

Bit out of date on items, so in terms of getting the cosplay aspect right I'd give it a 9.5/10 for items I know of at least. If you're trying for the exact look of the picture I mean you could find a wink or something, but overall it seems to do the job right.

Not a huge fan of the shoulders you found and how the color works with the rest of the avatar, so I'd give it a 7/10 if it were standalone.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tbe
Looks pretty cool; I just wish there was a way to give you an epic pose that way you don't look like a statue of some sort 9.5/10

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

@Eclairl:
The face and top of the head feel rather plain next to the torso and legs that are full of smaller details. Perhaps find an item that gives you a nose? Some makeup and head accessories (bows, hairpins, etc.) would do nicely as well. c:
7//10

@rater: more than just a number, please. Theme > Matching.
anime school girl, very cute, got the whole envirnoment down to a tee. 10/10 heart

Elfin Guildsman

9/10 I LUV me some bunny ... i do . But the gloves should be a different shade of white. And the animated bunny doesn't really fit . Unless you had the avie holding a carrot.

Devoted Otaku

tbe

I don't think you need a background-- well at least not the one you currently have, because it just seems used just for the heck of it. Your expression is rather lacking as well. Some scars or more defining eyes/mouth would be of benefit.
6.5/10

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
9.5/10

This is ridiculously gorgeous. I wish I could see a bit ore of the outfit though. However, in its current state, the overall scene and darkness plays out really well.

TO RATER: "Spilled Pomegranate Martini"

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iymcool
9.5/10

This is ridiculously gorgeous. I wish I could see a bit ore of the outfit though. However, in its current state, the overall scene and darkness plays out really well.

TO RATER: "Spilled Pomegranate Martini"

I remember rating this a year back or so!~ I loved it then, and i love it now!!! 10/10

Toxic Trickster

I'd like to see another face, your current one just doesn't flow with the frosty breath, imo. It also looks malplaced on your head, perhaps wider eyes would do the job? The rest looks decent.

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

I like the theme of being a bartender you have there. But however, did I see clouds at the back end layer of the background? It's should be suitable if its somewhere indoors in my opinion. And a nose, my apologies if there are noses already in there. My visions sometimes deceives me. XD
8/10

Tsurugi Kamiya's Superhero

Astronomical Heart

44,000 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
♥Yo ho, yo ho...

10/10

Everything about it looks absolutely fantastic.It matches well, it's consistent, and has an appealing look to it.

@Rater:
Pirate theme. Work in progress, so suggestions welcome.

It's a pirate's life for me♥

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Queen on the Seas

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Yum! Fantastic look, clear theme with colors well balanced and coordinated. Well done! 10/10
I really love the theme!

I suggest either add touches of lavender throughout or ditch the crown.

8 ll 10

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Wow. Haven't been here in a really long time. To be edited, bruh.

@Royal Demise: There's seems to be alot of death blood and emo going on here. I think you should turn this into a death, blood, and emo halfatar as you're almost there. I'd d**k the moon (love the moon myself and when I can afford it, I'll get it) but it draws a whole lot of attention and that moon will take away from your avatar. Rid yourself of the petals because they serve no purpose (where are they falling from, get me?) I think your face, while scary, is flawless and that's your strong point. The demonic theme is working very well and usually they're cliche and terrible, but you've got a good thing going on here. I'd say a solid 7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff