b1wskynyrd
I like most of the details in the avi, but It feels a little crowded...7/10
ack!!! we commented at the same time lol

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
9/10 needs more black near feet to balance out and it's a bit top heavy. but love the face details and that piano skirt is cool razz

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
@Chibi
6/10. The black/white and splash of color is nice, but I don't favor the item combination. It feels like you could take one or two things out and still be p solid.

fack
@pandiebun
6/10
I like the colors you chose, it's just how you organized them on your avi that bugs me. It could work if you put them in your avatar in a way that they actually complement each other. They sort of clash. I think the hair, skirt, and legs particularly just don't match each other.

Star

Harmonic Dioxide

tbe
Holy sh*t!
I would definitely not want to cross him in the never-ending, icy-cold, soul-sucking darkness of space!
Love the chaotic warlock theme you've got going here,
although his horns and torso area are a bit off-color,
compared to the rest of him.
A solid 8.10.

xFormation's Husband

Omnipresent Bard

9.5/10. I am honestly a huge sucker for Golden Age-esque...anything.
      You did well to utilize arm and leg modifications as well as everything else.
      The hair fits, the bikini compliments the blonde hair, all topped with a cute pair of sunglasses.
      It's so simple but effective, the only thing I might add is that the top portion seems a bit...bare?
      Perhaps add in a simple necklace or tattoo? c:

@rater: More than just numbers, please.

Froggie_X's Princess

Hilarious Duck

16,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
So, you look like a creepy a** doll, and it is amazing, its scary but not horrifying. Love the effect of the astra.
9/10

Enthusiastic Lunatic

Oooh what a cool avatar you have here- very unique!
I looove that shade of gold on your hat and skirt, and your unicorn friend is very cute. 3nodding I'm not sold on the Infernal Circle though, it's gold doesn't match your companion nor you and takes attention away from your clothing- which is awesome and should be admired fully. You may also want a subtler shade of green for the eyes. 7.5/10

Newbie Tycoon

Chiropterix

I love the theme! The only thing that bugs me is the hair. I have never like it because it covers too much of the body. It sort of looks like your avi's head is somewhat severed. I would also recommend a skin color to match the overall whiteness. 7/10

Toxic Trickster

The clothing is fine, face could be more interesting though. The current expression could be better

@Rater, It's a drug dealer. Not a Policeman,Detective,Thief,Robber

Generous Supporter

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The eyes and the facial marks are all on point. I don't really know what's going on with the eye patch but it's fit ins so it's all good. The rip jeans and pouches really do fit in, as well as the kit in the background (Assuming it's represent drugs). What I don't like though, the arm mod and the BG to an extent. The BG you have no control over the NPC character so you wouldn't be able to change him at all which in fact sucks so i can't really give you advice there. Though the arm mod looks like your character would be ready to fight if you take the BG outta the scene. I just feel like a drug dealer would be more cautious, have a bit more worried expression because dealing is risky business.
tbe

It's really hard to see the details due to the hues of black. The eye accessory seem off.
The backround has more detail than the avatar.

6 / 1 0

@Rater, more than the numbers please.
lannibal hecter

Imo, it seems just a tad cluttered (near the middle), but the theme is clear! I think the color scheme could be improved by going with either red or dark pink but not both. I like the golden sparkles a lot. 3nodding 7/10!

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
i like the combos and the clothing, and it's not too cluttered but I can't really find the theme. >.< its industrial and futuristic though im not 100% if thats what you were aiming for. It's cool looking regardless. =D 7/10

(mine started to look cluttered that I didn't even put on pants, what should be fixed?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff