Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think you'd be better with your eyes shown, the blindfold doesn't do justice to your beauty heart
and I'd suggest a different background thingy !

7.5/10

Pirate

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--

I do like the vibrant splash of color thrown in, it really helps to make the black/white theme pop a bit. But I'm not sure how I feel about some other things. The shades of white are off in a few places, specifically the hair/wings hold more grey in them than the arms and such do (though it is a very small difference). It feels a bit cluttered for the faint character I'm seeing. I don't know why, but the combination of the white sandy stuff at the bottom, then the big bold wings at the top really throws me off. But I do really enjoy the background choice, I think it could combine well if maybe the item selection perhaps explored a bit more, ya dig?

5.5/10

@rater- no head for no reason

I took the one less traveled by.

Tsurugi Kamiya's Superhero

Astronomical Heart

44,000 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
10/10

Very nice balance of black and white. I find that not many people can do so as you have.

@Rater:
Pale colors. Perhaps some brown/gold item suggestions?

Shy Genius

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
character looks kind of stoned rest seems nice
background may a bit to dark compared to the rest
8/10

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe
Although the soft colors work well and there's a bit of a start with the theme,
I find that the Sumi is a little random. Also, the eyes are too dark for the soft color palette,
and I'd like to see more of those small green and gold accents worked further into the rest of the avatar's body. For now, it's a 6/10.

Adorable Hunter

7,625 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
tbe
I totally love it emotion_bigheart
Perfect colour balance
10/10

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe 10/10 cause you made me smile smile

Quick Hunter

Big Fatcat

Senshi

tbe
okay, i actually really really like this, which is weird because i'm not a big fan of red and black.
the colors overall are dispersed around the avatar pretty well, so good job on that.
the thing that annoys me just a bit is the arm mod. the arms look kinda boneless.
although, that might just be me.
good job!
9/10
@rater: more than just a number please!

Pirate

I think I know enough of hate, to know that for destruction ice--

Tbh I love the sort of, 'lady from the 1800's' theme. At least, that's what I'm seeing. I feel she could maybe use a lacy parasol of some sort-- but only if it doesn't ruin the nice details you already have. Even though the color flow isn't balanced, the character makes up for that. I'm thinking mayyyybe a park/tea scene could be cool, but overall it's very nice to look at.

8.5/10

Is also great, and would suffice.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
tbe

5/10 I'm like ....whut?!?
I'm not sure what your going to
prolly a gag avi
its so random
using a monochrome specially white has risks
its usually used to give solemn or silent mood
i think the face kinda ruins it
it doesn't belong
i mean he's suited up
there's a piano blocking the hallway?
maybe try removing the bg or try using Oppa Style! instead
the legs idk it very open and looks dislocated or out of form

Toxic Ladykiller

There is so much white with no sort of contrast on your avatar that I cant really see what's going on. I cant see where the jacket stops and the wings start. I think you need more contrast in there. The hat also seems a bit random

6/10
Pretty cool! Love the splashes of orange, the hair provides a nice balance, and it's pretty sexy overall. Mmm.... 7/10.

Angelic Star

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
3/10
I don't get it, nothing really goes together... a pimp hat, umbrella thing, tiny feet wings on converse shoes, and whatever that is sticking out of her back... none of it is working for me. But you tried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff