Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hunter

tbe

7/10
If you're going to keep those legs I think you should at least give your avi something to sit on. It looks strange otherwise. Also, I think your avi could use some more brown in the body and another, possibly shorter hairstyle to better match the hat.

Fallen Demigod

Very grizzled looking in the face. The Avatar it's self matches up, and you look like someone out of a wild-west almost. It simple and pulled together well. I like it.
10/10

Star

Argent Lune

tbe

I like the color scheme you've chosen,
although the eyes and wings set it off completely.
The dress cuts your leg mod off at a weird angle,
making her seem top-heavy,
and
(quite frankly)
about ready to tip over! D:
I would suggest either a shorter skirt or even shorts,
as a means of bringing her leg mod to the forefront,
thereby balancing her weight,
so that you've got a nice S-curve thing going! 3nodding

@Rater: ^ Princess Peach.

Fairy

Triduum

Sups cute!
If you're going for a Princess Peach look, though I'd give her a softer- flouncier hair and some bigger, bolder eyes.

Imho.

Other than that it's fab.

8.5/10

Fashionable Sex Symbol

joann in wonderland

I like the overall color scheme, the only thing that's throwing me off is the hand color seeming out of place. Maybe it's just me and my colorblindness xd but overall it looks nice and put together. I can't help but feel like something is missing. 8.25/10

The Lord Hades's Princess

Beloved Doll

23,415 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
tbe

8/10
I really like the windy look captured here, but two things seem off to me, mainly the little bit of pink behind the avatar, and the so muuuch black around the head, I'd like to see something breaking up the black there a little, but it looks good to me anyhow. smile
The Dearest Dead

very nice composition with the items and the balance between color choices! 9/10
7/10

I love that it's simple, but not too simple that the avatar is bland. My only real issues are how the bottom half doesn't match the top and vice versa, but hey if you like it then you rock it! It's only my opinion at the end of the day biggrin

Toxic Trickster

Z

Avi itself has the cuteness, but the thing is your dead-stale shiny bright eye looks borring with your current mouth. Something like sweet talker might cheer it up (Synergizes with face mods etc) Anyways, your tail astra doesn't go with the dead expression on your face. The rest looks decent

7/10

Yakuzori's Buttercup

Mystic

@ Azunaz:
                9 / 10
                I'm loving the story that your avatar tells.
                The usage of the animation is also great~

@ rater:
                Any item suggestions and critique are greatly appreciated! ^^

Anxious Spirit

31,150 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kuidaore

tbe

8/10

I like it but if this is a white avatar then it has too much blue and if it is a blue avatar it has too much white. If it is a gradient avatar, which I hope it is, then there are only a few things that irk me. One would be the halo because it is too white against the blue at the top of the hair. The second one would be whatever top you are using for the sleeves, not the actual top. If gradient is what you are going for it is too white.

Some good items to look into might be Haunted Saga for the same kind of colors in the hair and Winter Defender if you need a good white setting, I love using that snow.

I think that was everything, probably wasn't but oh well.

@rater. The background is set in stone but any face/hair suggestions would be nice.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
tbe

Lady-Ecanus

8/10
sorry not much into feme avi so can't suggest some hair or facemods
but its looks fine as it is actually i wouldn't change the hair it fits the style of the avi
just my concern is the environment
she is out of place tbh
the style is like in Pirates of Caribbean fashion
i don't think the flowery/tree background fits much
tbe

Too much is going on. Try using less big items?
I feel like the eyes are too big like a child's.
Want to see more of the golden colours.

6 / 1 0

@Rater, more than numbers please.

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

Tbe
The bright gold on the hat.
The out of place pink on the bracelet.
The black bulk at the bottom of the dress.
Um...
Yeah!
'Kidding. I'm only nitpicking because I envy your creativity and the way you flawlessly assemble avatars.
The only real thing that I would change, if at all possible, is that black bulk.

eh, 6/10
        i like the way the background looks,
        but the eyes and hair throw it off.
        and i also feel as if it needs a jacket.

other than that it's great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces