Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
This is cute 9/10. I feel like a tail should be added or a cat next to her.

Toxic Ladykiller

:3

7/10

The pants and boots don't layer correctly. I'm also not big on the hoodie, but I've never been into the hoodie gaia items so I'm biased xD

High-functioning Unicorn

6.5/10 the balance is a bit off, the flower hairpin doesn't really make sense there. It looks forced, just as a way to add red to the upper part of the avatar.

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
9/10. this is interesting and cool. I really like the mixture of colors you have here smile .

High-functioning Loiterer

tbe

If I were you I'd get rid of the guy hanging around in the background, he just seems like he gets in the way. And Missus Vicious is correct, the boots don't layer correctly with the pants. Otherwise it looks pretty good. 7.5/10

Winged Unicorn

26,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Devin 200
Am guessing this is a cosplay?
10/10 for the cosplay. 8/10 for the avatar.

Feral Wolf

tsunke ano

your avi is cute, the hat doesn't quite match but it doesn't even matter cause it's so cute, 10/10

Toxic Trickster

With that background, you look like some sort of mystical creature somehow, it may be your footwear that makes the feet appear big, but its cool.

9/10 biggrin

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
i love this! 10/10. the only thing is, the mouth looks a little weird for me. maybe have him not smile.

Fashionable Lunatic

7/10
It's a nice concept and most of your outfit matches color-wise. However, the red on the glasses stands out too much and they look too old school for a futuristic break-dancer.
8.5/10

The colors go really well together but the crown kind of draws definition away from the head/face making it hard to see.

Toxic Trickster

Oh yisssssssssssssssss, so retro style. Not much to say about it, except that it fits perfect together, especially the so called "theme" TV head, black and white. I like the arms especially, yes yes.

9,5/10

Sparkly Streaker

I.. don't even have a way or critiquing this avatar, it made me laugh so hard.

10/10.

Edit to my rater: Thanks! I usually take critique from this thread and others to heart, but I can't see eye to eye with you here. I paid careful attention to the "shades" of colors and they all go together in my eyes. These are probably two of the hardest colors to work with on Gaia, though, so I didn't expect it to be well received anyway. sweatdrop

Ruthless Dreamer

25,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Survivor 150
Aigisu
I.. don't even have a way or critiquing this avatar, it made me laugh so hard.

10/10.

6/10. I like the mecha theme, but the color scheme just isn't working for me. The colors need bolder shades to fit together properly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff