Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Gekko

9,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Supreme Gatekeeper

Mysterious but maybe a different skin ?
I'm not a fan of the two of the same items thing but I do it sometimes so I don't see a problem.
The faces is a little awkward looking specifically the lips they seems so spaced out from the eyes
7.5/10

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
tbe

Vigors, your avatar is as stunning as ever. Literally so beautiful, nothing to fix/change. 10/10.

@Rater: Trying out the snow...not sure how I feel about it. Please pretty please give me suggestions....snow no snow different background I don't know, anything would be awesome!

Devoted Lunatic

RuneRyder

User Image

T.B.E.
Have you considered changing the legs yet? Because, for me, them Athletic Legs look far to frail.
Have you tried Garage Band Baby or any other of the Garage line yet? It has the same slimming effect but without looking like twigs that could snap any moment.
As for BG: There's not much you can add I think. Maybe Slender (Foggy Woods) works for you? You can always fill that one out more. Heroes Eclipse, Hall of Heroes or maybe even Where Weeping Ends?
8/10

@Rater: Spirit of the night~ (Sit back and watch for a bit)
Suggestions are always welcomed!

Alien Invader

creative use of the animation effects
9/10

Supreme Gatekeeper

9/10
I love organized clutter and this is no exception
tbe
I really appreciate how the tones within the avatar coordinate so well. It helps it it look like a cohesive, organized piece. The flowers in the hair look as though the may have come from those in the background, which makes it all look very connected. My only criticism is that I'm very confused by the possum near her torso. Other than that, great work.
9/10

Healing Fairy

this kind of avatar is not my style personally, but definitely appreciating the consistency of your color scheme. 7/10

Devoted Otaku

Infamously Unknown
this kind of avatar is not my style personally, but definitely appreciating the consistency of your color scheme. 7/10

Its cute. Though i'd use a different colored umbrella if I were you and the glasses aren't really my cup of tea either. 7.5/10

Healing Fairy

TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
Infamously Unknown

Its cute. Though i'd use a different colored umbrella if I were you. 7.5/10

ahh thank you >< i'm saving up for sweetie rainie so the umbrella matches but its soooo expensive ;o;

anyway i really like your avi n.n i think it would be better if all of the browns matched but it's still very cute and cozy looking~ 8/10

Supreme Gatekeeper

I don't see the point of the wings nor the umbrella ?
A nice forest background might go well due to the fawns
7/10

TrueVelocity's Partner

Vigors
I don't see the point of the wings nor the umbrella ?
A nice forest background might go well due to the fawns
7/10

You never cease to amaze~
10/10

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
seems alright. 9/10

Devoted Lunatic

alf0108

User Image

T.B.E.
I'm actually wholly torn about your avatar. You have this strong Westerns Cow-girl theme going on, but why the Eastern streak?
Lady Hanabi really doesn't fit in. It's just an orange glob upon a maidens head-piece.
7,5/10

@Rater: Spirit of the night~ (Sit back and watch for a bit)
Suggestions are always welcomed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces