Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Paradox the Finder
Aigisu
I.. don't even have a way or critiquing this avatar, it made me laugh so hard.

10/10.

6/10. I like the mecha theme, but the color scheme just isn't working for me. The colors need bolder shades to fit together properly.

The fire is a good mood setting. I like the avatar quite abit actually. It isnt super uber fancy but imho it doesnt need to be. It evokes a fighting spirit! 8/10

Hygienic Stalker

Shin Nakitama

I really like your avatar. It gives off a good theme, though I'd change the neckband, if possible. Also, I think this is more of a personal preference, the hairstyle is a little wonky, though you've got everything matched down pretty perfectly! 9/10

Bibliophile

Runny Porridge
Shin Nakitama

I really like your avatar. It gives off a good theme, though I'd change the neckband, if possible. Also, I think this is more of a personal preference, the hairstyle is a little wonky, though you've got everything matched down pretty perfectly! 9/10

Pretty much 10/10, can't find anything I would change. There are golden lips that would match quite nicely but that would also change the facial expression, and I kinda like that badass smile she has now.

Toxic Trickster

Well, nothing I can change! Some fine dressed Avi, [x]
Some pilars in background [X]
Moon [x]
Background fitting with moon [x]

10/10 overall, I like the character alot! really nice

Apocalyptic Entrepreneur

13,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
tbe

Azunaz

I absolutely hate sharks - I have a phobia of sharks which stops me from going swimming and makes it hard for me to take baths...

That said, your avatar is hilarious and I really like what you've done with it. Very well done, 10/10.

Writer

The_Rg
tbe

Azunaz

I absolutely hate sharks - I have a phobia of sharks which stops me from going swimming and makes it hard for me to take baths...

That said, your avatar is hilarious and I really like what you've done with it. Very well done, 10/10.

10d!

Really nice. biggrin

Orange_JJ's Senpai

Amateur GO

21,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
other than the eye of the thing on your face, color scheme is nice....
o-o 8/10

Hygienic Stalker

Blueberry_GJ

...omg. I would never, EVER equip or even consider buying that facial expression for my own use, but your avatar is amazing. o___o Like, if I wasn't taken, let's just say that I'd go straight and that would become Mrs. Runny Porridge. LOL It's got a pretty obvious theme, flows really well, and it's adorable to boot. Good job! 10/10 for sure!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

8/10

It looks solid, everything is evenly distributed and the theme is clear.
It even looks good enough to be a set, even though it isn't, hah hah. c:

Supreme Gatekeeper

7.5/10 a solid animal avatar
Is there any animal item backgrounds ?
That might give it more defined look
Delightful avatar with a lovely atmosphere, but I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of item repeats. 7.5/10

@Rater: any recommendations for indigo, dark maroon or black items to place on the head as a balancer would be appreciated a lot!

Toxic Trickster

Vestal

Overall I'm fan of the char! I like the torso part clothing which has some circle patterns, like the background aswell. Those 2 syenrgies really well together. As the for face, I really like the blank eyes!

For the hair, I can say it's really fitting with your current style, shape wise and colour wise that is.

As for suggestions, I can imagine hats ruining your good flow, perhaps try some black hairpins? apart from that I can't think of any good suggestions as of right now. Maybe I may find suggestions later, but try Tektek for hats? defenitely good website!

9,2/10

Devoted Lunatic

Azunaz

User Image

T.B.E.
I know I should feel sorry for him and call the life-guards but damn: I'm laughing to hard.
Hilarious, very unique, loving every bit of it.
10/10

@Rater: Spirit of the night~ (Sit back and watch for a bit)
Suggestions are always welcomed!

High-functioning Unicorn

Orange_JJ's Senpai

Amateur GO

21,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
8/10
wicked color schemes~

Quick Reply

Submit