Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

-l- Mi-tan -l-

User Image

T.B.E.'
Loving the color-scheme and theme. A very unique and very well done take on the Bride.
Though I have to say that Compass of Seidh (Horn of Heimdall) pretty much kills it~ Them horns truly do not fit in.
How about Counterfeit Inamorata instead? Or maybe even Counterfeit Maiden~
A nose and a soft blush would finish the facial expression.
9/10

@Rater: Just messing around, trying to get rid of missus Avatar Block.
Shoot down or give advice: it's up to you ^_^

Loyal Spirit

17,625 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe

An interesting theme - I see what you're going for here (I think). Overall coloring is a bit off; the hoodie you're wearing is a bit too red, and it sort of clashes with the rest of the gray/green/brown of your outfit. The pink on it, however, goes nicely with the light hue of the tail and (from what I can see) your hair as well. Maybe find a darker top, remove the hat, or get a more visible wig to even things out on your color palette.
Love the facial [removed](and ears), though, and the sparkles go lovely with the tail and hair.
8.5/10.

Liberal Smoker

8/10 awesome, maybe a different hat though
EDIT: wrong avi, sorry. Yours is pretty awesome as well 9/10 for the winter theme wink

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      tbe

6.5/10

i'm really not sure how i feel about this avi to be quite honest. on one hand, i really like the color
                      scheme you tried to go for, but on the other, there are items that really just don't fit in terms
                      of color. there's red in the lips, hair bow, and ears of one of the puppies, and it just doesn't quite
                      work out in the avi as it's not evenly distributed and just appears in little patches. the furry hat
                      item is also a bit more beige/cream in comparison to the off-white of the scarf, shirt, fur poking
                      out of shoes, etc. and that bothers me a bit as it throws off the matching a little. the thing the
                      puppies are in is also a purplish color, whilst the avi uses more of a denim blue, so that doesn't
                      quite match either. the face also bothers me a little for some reason. on the plus side, the theme
                      is very cute and i love the way you approached a cute/cozy/wintry theme without going too
                      overboard and striking a balance. i also really like the general shape/silhouette of the avi, though
                      the puppies off to the side kind of throws that off a little. the snow is a nice addition, though the
                      small pile of snow in the back kind of throws off the avi in my opinion. my suggestions: try a
                      different face that still uses blue eyes but uses less strikingly red lips, swap the hat and bow for
                      something off-white, brown, and/or denim, swap the bunch of puppies out, perhaps a single
                      cream puppy would work better as there wouldn't be the purple, red, and sort of bulky object to
                      the side, and swap the snow item for something that's just the snowflakes without the snow in
                      the back.

remember, this is just my opinion and i'm quite picky, you don't have to listen to everything i
                      say! c:

tab

Timely Ally

Loving the color scheme and how well you've executed it. From a certain standpoint it looks great, but there's a lot going on that doesn't entirely make sense, and I'm not able to tell what your avatar is supposed to be in any way.
7/10

Rater: Suggestions? Or at least more than a number.

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

8/10
I like the theme, but the dainty pose of the arms doesn't really fit the somber and scarred face. Try changing one or the other so they have the same expression?

Lavish Fatcat

Oh my goodness gracious, I would marry your avi if I could. I especially love that you haven't sacrificed your color palette for a theme. Everything flows beautifully!
10/10

@ rater:

More than just a number, please. c:

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
tbe
E p s i i l o n_

7/10 lovely i like this
the leg mod is off too formal or attractive
you could do something about the hands maybe balls or funny items or mod [puppeteer like?]
marionettes, puppeteer, or Voodoo Doll maybe?
face make-up or white skin tone

Floofy Akachan

^^i'm normally not a fan of that hat, or that hairstyle for that matter, but they look good together.
                      i also like how the big clown top and those slim legs complement each other
                      just not a fan of the items on the face
                      7/10

^color combination, items, animation and expression all looks great together.
                      the splatter effect at the back (?) adds too much vibrant red and you could do without it
                      8.5/10.

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

Tbe

The only problem I have with it- the shorts. They aren't the same color and it looks like you're tying to match. Other than that it's great. (:

Floofy Akachan

the hand position and the lips look odd
                      the hair matches your theme i guess - but the way that crown tilts look off on it
                      it seems you're going for a magical/royalty type feel, but still room for improvement c:
                      nice concept though
                      6 /10

v I've been wanting to change the hand accessory and the shoes :/ can't really remember item names for them though ; A ;

Sparkly Strawberry

Archiduquesa Akako

9/10
Okay, I'm a fan, it's adorable and I love those realistic avatars. I don't like the bow ring, is it a ring? I see that it matches the shoes but I feel like the hands a little too bland with only that. Maybe a single black/red glove to go under it? The shoes are adorable but they take my attention away from everything else.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Ensavondel
Please dont hate me...
But I'm very mixed about your Avi.
On one hand I Love the color scheme! Its very pretty and well put together.
on the other hand, its like waaaay too clustered (In my opinion)
This is just my Bias against Backgrounds and cluttered Avi, But seriously. please dont hate me!

5/10

Timely Ally

I find this cute and funny! I'm not much for such minimal lingerie, but between the perfect color scheme, ever-so-present character, and lovely dose of humor, I can't really say much else against it.
9/10

P.S. No need to apologize for having an opinion. That's what people are here for. Anyone who hates on you for stating something you dislike should find another thread to post in, because this thread would be worthless otherwise.

Rater: Suggestions? More than a number, at least.

Pirate Santa's Fangirl

Conservative Wife

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
tbe 8/10. Soo cute~ I really love the concept. Maybe add some hair ornament? to balance the green?. also maybe a companion? But all of it is cute <3

@raters: sorry, just want to use the mask. so cute~ Any suggestions for a new outfit or improvement :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff