• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
8/10
Don't really like the scar on the face.

Noble Traveler

Tbe
8/10
I really like the body, but the face isn't doing much for me. I'm also not super sure about the swooshy background thing. It's sort of distracting and doesn't really add much other than colors that don't match.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

11,225 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
10/10
great job 4laugh

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe That's a lovely porcelain doll look you've got on. I was hoping you'd try something a little different from a generic graceful pose, but it's still quite beautiful.

7/10

@rater: Help this pop star achieve superstar status! Still in need of:
- head microphone
- sparkling items
- eyes
- mouth

Also, check out the opening post for fun smile MrSwiss hasn't logged in since 2009, and his avatar...well...

Angelic Cutie-Pie

11,225 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Veethree
tbe That's a lovely porcelain doll look you've got on. I was hoping you'd try something a little different from a generic graceful pose, but it's still quite beautiful.

7/10

- head microphone
- sparkling items
- eyes
- mouth

Also, check out the opening post for fun smile MrSwiss hasn't logged in since 2009, and his avatar...well...

thank you. but how about this one?

Big Member

Veethree
I haven't been keeping up with all the Gaia items, so I don't know if my suggestions will be too
helpful. But for the mouth, you could try the different Hatter mouths, and for the sparkles, you
could layer the Happy Capsule BG with your current BG.

As for what you have now, I think it looks really good. The theme is clear, and the design is
appealing. I think the arms are a little hard to see, but aside from that (and the things you
already listed), 9/10.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Tama Rama Ding Dong
Veethree
tbe

Very Unique! I'm not normally big on backgrounds but it really ties your look together smile

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
tbe

I freaking LOVE this avi. I like how you incorporated the motion of the arms with all the stuff around you. The complimentary colors look great and... ah... ~ <3 Love love love emotion_kirakira 10/10

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

It's certainly something all right.
              Junko Enoshima on a pyromaniacal power trip? (nothing new then)
              It's a reasonable use of the "totes nude" items Gaia's been pushing lately, and though I really dislike them, it's not too bad?
              There just doesn't feel like there's much for me to rate.
              The hair and face with the crown work well, but maybe something different for the legs?
              It's a weirdly harsh cut off.
              The background feels very strange with it, though it would be fun if you went for a red or firey hair; combined with the nudity (and the addition of soot stains/dirt) it'd be a phoenix rising, maybe!
              6/10 - what is there is good, but there's not much to go on.

@Rater; Suggestions Welcome!
              (Gonna be doing a new theme soon, anyone got any ideas?)

User Image

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Feral Rogue
idg why people rate to their personal tastes and not to the actual avatar. smh.
anyway.

I thought that was the whole point of this? to rate what you thought of the avi?

Anyway, binarymind, I like the theme that you have going on and the color combination. 8/10

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe It takes a little squinting to make out all the details, but it looks like you've coordinated the pose really well smile I'm really feeling that battle pose. Your color coordination isn't exceptional, but color coordination isn't everything rolleyes

8/10

- head microphone (preferably not one that obscures the face/hair
- sparkling items
- eyes
- mouth

Also, check out the opening post for fun. The author, MrSwiss hasn't logged in since 2009, and his avatar...well...

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

So colourful!!
              If its mouths you're after, try Hard Candy Rocker (though it's a bit punk-y it's pretty good)
              Any of the --- Style For Men series, they have a nice expression that could be singing
              Eye mod wise, You can layer with Masquerade Brown/Red Eyeshadow and Little Lucie Flirty Eyes (or Empty ones, if you don't want the lashes) to give a lidded look
              That way you can pick a bright, big eye and make it a little less Anime-Esque
              The Doe Eyed set might work in blue
              I Am Sparkly, Astra; Silver Sparkle (or Blue) and Cosmic Dust would work for sparkles
              There's also the Wolf of South Town or Astra; Gleaming Smile for a bit of a toothy sparkle too!
              Sorry I don't have anything for head mics!!
              9/10 - the expression is off, but it looks great!

ALSO HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT DAYS OF THE WEAK BECAUSE THAT WOULD LOOK GOOD TOO

@Rater; Looking for suggestions on my next theme!

User Image

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
sexy/10
sky ninja?

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Ahsumino

Holy wow I love this. You've done really well whee I don't have any suggestions so imma give you a coveted dangarang/10

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Buggie Running Beeps
Ahsumino

tbe

i actually like yours alot
so 10/10
same with the other one

Quick Reply