Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gatekeeper

6,950 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
9/10 I love the creativity in this avatar, the use of the items really makes it look like he had his heart ripped out from his chest, love can be so violent sometimes~ also rater: Im going for a love crazed fan feel/ vibe- looking to see opinions on this

Predestined Prophet

8/10 The theme is looking alright so far. I don't think someone who is love crazed would be smiling sweetly though. The electric crush smile or something similar to it might work better. Also, I think an arm pose like seven day love or queen of flowers would help express your avi being love crazed. Aria dannata has a better 'crazed' arm pose but I'm not sure if the color works. I love the eyes! I think they're perfect for the theme!

Fashionable Lunatic

8/10
I like the colors, the shape, and how it seems to be melting into the background like camouflage. The fan that she's holding is kind of getting absorbed into the sleeve; I'd swap it for something more visible, maybe in the same kind of bright blue on the mask and the dress.

Devoted Lunatic

SatiricalAngel

User Image

T.B.E.
Much, much, MUCH better this way! The facial expression really fits in now. Now I see the Sci-Fi warrior who's getting digital commands while in the mid of a fight.
9/10

@Rater: This be Blómvǫllr. She's a Troll I created for the upcoming OcTrollber.
What's OcTrollber you ask?
"Basically every October a bunch of gaia users get together in a large hangout thread with contests, art, giveaways and such, dressing as mythological (or pop-cultural) trolls. We build stories around our avatars and compete in the arenas; invade different forums; play online videogames together. Fun stuff, basically.
General idea is tail, different coloured skin, horns and tribal gear, but it's all up to your own interpretation. Had a bunch of homestuck trolls last year.
If you say your avatar is troll, it's a troll."
Thank you Moose ^_^

featherbee's Wife

Fashionable Genius

--& 8//10 You have a very well done avatar, and everything matches nicely. ^____^
Derp, I just never give out tens, so in my book eight is very well done!

--& I would appreciate advice on what items to add!

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

4/10: Could use some black gloves with gold accessories...maybe the gold bangles from the Lovely Genie set on both arms. Also, a blackneck ribbon with some black accessories in the hair. The bottom needs something too, but I can't pay a finger on what atm.

Predestined Prophet

10/10 I love it! emotion_c8 The theme looks so haunting and the rain makes it even better! I think you did a wonderful job. ^_^

Shameless Lunatic

i like it but they need wings !! 7~10

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tbe
10/10 very cute and I love the colors. I like that bit of different blue on the cincher. I know it comes with the bow but it's nice to see the bit of random color embraced rather then rejected.

Fashionable Saint

I'm going to say 4/10. I like the fact that you were trying to match the navy/creme combo of the Carousel with the Fool item. But the avatar in general is a bit too on the basic side. The tail and minis are jarring, almost as if they were put on just because. And while I'm a fan of extreme expressions, this particular one doesn't add to the overall outfit. You don't have to pile on items but I think your avatar needs some fleshing out. Maybe a skirt or dress to go underneath the corset. And a little more blue on the head.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Oh god, this avi is absolutely gorgeous! 10/10

Noble Traveler

Tbe
I feel like it could use a mouth and something white around the shoulder area. But overall it's quite fabulous! 9/10

Devoted Lunatic

Ittarius

User Image

T.B.E.
It's very much unique and I like the cartoon-vibe you have there. The background is far to bright and golden though... Can Asphalt Jungle help out a bit? Or another background item in the lines of it?
9/10

@Rater: This be Blómvǫllr. She's a Troll I created for the upcoming OcTrollber.

Timid Star

10,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Sineaed

its super cute ! and matches really well!
Good job! whee

Shameless Lunatic

cute! but i wish the hair and tail matched cuz its so simple
or maybe just lighter hair? just a little sweatdrop 7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items