Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you read the updated front page?

Yes 0.40453724151777 40.5% [ 2015 ]
Yeser 0.12487452318811 12.5% [ 622 ]
Yesest 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 2344 ]
Total Votes:[ 4981 ]

Hallowed Shade

User Image
XI-14 (Aerodynamic Suit) + Neon Simulator (Default, Boots, and Bodysuit all shown) // First Person Problems (Legs)

shy gh0st's Wife

Studded half-gloves from any of the ____ of an Alleycat items with the kitsune stole from Bloody Valentine.
        It looks like you're stroking the fur~
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cat

Navean
User Image
XI-14 (Aerodynamic Suit) + Neon Simulator (Default, Boots, and Bodysuit all shown) // First Person Problems (Legs)
I can't find the XI 14 item in inventory search or MP
You have a link?

Agile Bard

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
Kitt Koneko
Navean
User Image
I can't find the XI 14 item in inventory search or MP
You have a link?

This was tough to pin down but I found it for ya.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10035821

Beau

Please Read....

I'm sure some have noticed that while this place is still getting posts the first page has gone unchanged in a very long time.
Rogue Thoughts hasn't been on since July of last year. Most of the images on the front page have been deleted and are no
longer there.

I brought this up with Perinoculous and showed her this. CLICK
I love this place and it helps a lot of users and i wish to continue it. So i was just wanting to post this here.
It still needs a few tweaks but Perinoculous is happy and excited it will be continuing.

If you saw I'm doing an archive type thing. I've seen tons of combos get deleted because of users moving them
(breaking links) or removing them completely from PB. So I'll be making a PB to house every combo that gets posted
so they'll never be lost and will be more easily found.

Now no one has to like you know go over to it once it's done. Just letting the users of this thread know
what I'm doing. ^^''

Foe

Don Dame
are you going to put the item and pose names in the combo archive as well? cos without that it's not as useful. :V

Dapper Shapeshifter

Don Dame

I'd use this if you used Imgur or something. Photobucket has too many advertisements for my liking. :U

Beau

In reference to my earlier post. I have met with a few users from this thread and Perinoculous.
With their help and insight the 3rd version of the made for each other topics is live.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-talk/colorful-creative-combinations-come-and-see/t.96146083/

Still ironing things out but i hope it goes smoothly. If you wish to check it out please do. ^^''
Don Dame

I suggest using the female base for your combos. Unfortunately, some combos don't work as well on the male base. Or, if you want to be thorough, post both the male and female versions.

Combo for relevancy: Reine Magd (Graceful Dress) + Gilt Lily (overskirt) + Sauvignon Blanche make an interesting looking dress.

Eden-san's Husbando

Adorable Lunatic

22,265 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Desired Law (Cop Coat) + The Spirits Reign (top) + Cassiopeia Dearest

Extra items:
Loving Manner (oh noes!)
Mademoiselle Blanc (hair)
Merry Motley (hair pin)
Secret Character M
Counterfeit Consort (legs)
Also looks nice with Radiating Starlit Symphonia (arms)

Kawaii Collector

27,040 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Hi everyone!
Obvious combo is obvious: these items have the same shade of blue and match really nice.
Cuddly Monster and Me, Pale Lady and Beyond Blue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. Beyond Blue (Coat) + Cuddly Monster and Me (Legs).
2. Pale Lady (Dress) + Cuddly Monster and Me (Cap).
3. Beyond Blue (Dress) + Pale Lady (Shoes) + Cuddly Monster and Me.
Other items: 1(Ivory Breezy Top), 2 (Summer Haircut), 3 (Satin Hairbow, Buttermilk The Kindly Pegasus (eyes), Exemplary Capri (hair))

Not a combo but I love how it looks n_n
Using any of the Chateau Chic shorts to cut the bottom of the dress: Modern Miko (Dress) + Blood Countess (overskirt), also wearing Astra: Princess Impression.

Edit: Thank You for the tips!

Aged Comrade

User Image

The jacket from Lack Of Color+ the vest from Love me Not are really similar in colour.

Devoted Lunatic

Don Dame

Please Read....

I'm sure some have noticed that while this place is still getting posts the first page has gone unchanged in a very long time.
Rogue Thoughts hasn't been on since July of last year. Most of the images on the front page have been deleted and are no
longer there.

I brought this up with Perinoculous and showed her this. CLICK
I love this place and it helps a lot of users and i wish to continue it. So i was just wanting to post this here.
It still needs a few tweaks but Perinoculous is happy and excited it will be continuing.

If you saw I'm doing an archive type thing. I've seen tons of combos get deleted because of users moving them
(breaking links) or removing them completely from PB. So I'll be making a PB to house every combo that gets posted
so they'll never be lost and will be more easily found.

Now no one has to like you know go over to it once it's done. Just letting the users of this thread know
what I'm doing. ^^''

User Image

Sooo... Are we going to have to re-post all combo's we've found so far?
Gonna have a hard time gathering mine again in the jumble that is my Photobucket redface

Lazy Trash

Something that I found added a little bit more character.
It looks like the skull of Antipathy is releasing gentle wisps of smoke/mist.
Antipathy (Wraak) + Arcane Savvy (Spellcasting Stare)
You can use any of the Arcane ______ items and it will still layer.

User Image

EDIT
I found that any eye pose that has light or smoke issuing from the
eyeballs still works for the Antipathy.

Copyright © 1000 Normally Weird. All Rights Reserved.

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
User Image

1st combo: Any Skybound pirate legs + bench from the Perfumed Bower (threw in the background from Spartan Queen as it sort of fit thematically)
2nd combo: Coat from Extremely Indie Inamorato + top from Simple Songstress
3rd pic is both combos together for a full avatar. Addl items: Original Skybound Pirate hair, NeoGaia Warrior goggles, Faultless Capri eyes with La Belle Chanteuse makeup, White Neon Hoochie Pants

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff